Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Mat Jao (Page 28)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 130597

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

ShruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHugHugHug
 
My nikamma phone is so talli..............Some network error, due to that i am not able to send and also receive SMSCryCryCry
 
But surely will call youBig smile


SudhaaaaaaaaaaaaaHugHug

Tera fone network is tera mera dushmaanAngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Joined: 28 October 2008
Posts: 11105

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

It's so sad to see kids suicide news on news channel and papersUnhappy
CryCryCryCryCryCry
That was so sad yaarrrrrrrrrrCryCryCryCryCry
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 130597

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Reet if u r around kabhi toh dang ka msg bhej diya kar nikammiAngryLOL
ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Joined: 28 October 2008
Posts: 11105

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

ShruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHugHugHug
 
My nikamma phone is so talli..............Some network error, due to that i am not able to send and also receive SMSCryCryCry
 
But surely will call youBig smile


SudhaaaaaaaaaaaaaHugHug

Tera fone network is tera mera dushmaanAngryLOL
Yeshhhhhhhhhhhhh, Even i have logged a complaint...........Now i don't know when it will be solved..............My net and PH both r talliAngryAngryAngry
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 130597

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by *Shruti*

It's so sad to see kids suicide news on news channel and papersUnhappy
Cry
That was so sad yaarrrrrrrrrrCry


A 12 yr old committed suicide bcoz she was not prepare for her exams other bcoz her mom read her personal diary where she had written abt her feelings for a classmate Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 130597

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Yeshhhhhhhhhhhhh, Even i have logged a complaint...........Now i don't know when it will be solved..............My net and PH both r talliAngryAngryAngry


Shaath Sudha ShaathLOLLOL

Ur net and fone both need fatakLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 130597

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojannami2811

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Joined: 09 April 2009
Posts: 13233

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*



A 12 yr old committed suicide bcoz she was not prepare for her exams other bcoz her mom read her personal diary where she had written abt her feelings for a classmate Unhappy


Shocked how sad.. Ouch Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddhima/SR Goodies Stop

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 158 159

Author: -bhootni-   Replies: 1264   Views: 141709

-bhootni- 1264 141709 06 November 2011 at 8:15pm by goutham9999
Will Sherlyn bond with d housemates?

Author: rimirims   Replies: 0   Views: 739

rimirims 0 739 14 October 2009 at 1:39pm by rimirims

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index