Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Mat Jao (Page 13)

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I'm doing all right, my niece is doin well i didnt get to see her this weekend, but she's only 2-3wks old so not as active yet, mostly she just sleeps....still cute but not as entertaining lol...i'll prolly see her in 2 wks....as for the rest eh...i'm all right goin to be switchin from days to nights...so once again have to train my body to sleep when its used to being awakeConfused

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
AMYYYYYYYY Hug

DJ I have no idea when I am updating next, with everything in Japan I am spending most my time concentrating on that, I have friends there and other friends have family there. So my update date is unknown for now.

Arps ROFL Why do you come to the AT? You just get harrased to update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocks

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arp04srocks

I'm doing all right, my niece is doin well i didnt get to see her this weekend, but she's only 2-3wks old so not as active yet, mostly she just sleeps....still cute but not as entertaining lol...i'll prolly see her in 2 wks....as for the rest eh...i'm all right goin to be switchin from days to nights...so once again have to train my body to sleep when its used to being awakeConfused

Aww bad times - about the sleep!

Aww so cute, yeah I remember my niece being so little, but I find it weird I am going to know everything about her life and remember it all so strange! LOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocksDJ..

arp04srocks IF-Dazzler
arp04srocks
arp04srocks

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i know yaar thats why normally i'm actin like a haram and just stalk...but today i figured i'd pop in since i wont be around for a few wks during this time...and wht do i get??? harassament...but there was on phan that was actually telling me NOT to update...so i guess i cant ROFL

i just got a pm that asked me if i was planning on unting sr or not....that they were confused....

becharas...shoudl know that i will not be tellin anyone the ultimate plan...wht fun would that be
ROFLROFL

DJ..nikita_88

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
muahahahahah hey hey niknak and Arps! what's going on?

Those videos from Japan, especially the ones with tsunami hitting the land is just such a sad sight. Gosh! A country that prepared for such disasters...in such a vulnerable situation. Sad sad thing to see. Prayers for all those affected by the massive disaster.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocksnami2811DJ..nikita_88

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

nikita dont worry all will be fine all of us are praying for them arpsrocks dont listen to nikita please come to the AT more that we can harrass you more for the update

arp04srocksnikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
ROFL Arps see I done the smart thing and made sure they were married before I got people telling me can we have SR ROFLROFL Not that you didn't try!
Aww...that would ruin all the suspense, even I like guessing how it will end!

Amy Meh, same old uni! Ouch My life needs some change/ exictment!

I know, it is so sad to see, my prayers are with them.

DJ ROFLROFLROFL I am not kicking her out, I am just asking why she comes for all the abuse?

Edited by nikita_88 - 14 March 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arp04srocksNymeriaDJ..

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
It's my spring break right now.

I want to watch some movie....but deciding which one. any suggestions?

Go to top