sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
thnx  4 sharing

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Wooooooooooooooooow this is Priya's prof pic????Shocked OMG OMG OMG this would really mean something to her i mean this friendship thats why she made it HER FREAKING PROF pic never before I saw her putting her pic with anyone else as her profile pic it was always just her this is soooooooooooooooooooo and they do reall look adowable and happy awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Priya boli thi in her latest TB interview that the set she is in becomes her fmaily and its so evident am so happy she found an adowable friend in Sukku m sure their friendship is going to be special just like Priya-Surili-Sakshi's is ie Ashi/MP/Vrinda from RemixBlushing Loooooooooooooooooooooove both of them i might not like Pia that much but i always adored sukku from every interview of hers i got the vibe she is a sun shine girllllllllllll and Priya obvio is MY sun shineeeeeeeeeee MY magic so i knew they will hit itBlushingBlushing looooooooooooooooooove them and love wallie she really treasures friendshipBlushingHug
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

@ orange: In that case, I will start calling your munni of munni badnaam hui! WinkBlushingROFL

Neways...hey neethi...oops munni! WinkHug And yup me nitz!BlushingEmbarrassed
I don't know any of the other two interviews you are talking about...do u have those?? OMG! GIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

And thanks for the munni/sheila segment!Embarrassed Gosh they are so adowable!BlushingBlushingHug Seriously..they deserve lots of offscreen interviews together...IF (wassup tv) ARE YOU LISTENING?BlushingBlushing (And also add remix reunion interview to that list, btw! WinkDay Dreaming)

Thanks neethi!EmbarrassedHugHug

If me Munni then you Sheila ROFL ROFL ROFL
The other two interviews are these. They aren't too long but the play one is pretty adorable. The ghost one is nothing actually except them in the same frame but for me, that's enough Embarrassed

Was the segment visible to you? I couldn't view it Tongue
IKR? I really want more of their interviews. The entire forum knows how much I love them! I so miss them on screen! But we got an amazing PiaMish scene yesterday Day Dreaming
Seriously, I would prefer more PiaMish and less all that gay drama and the same Abhay-Pia fights Ermm
And we so deserve a PiaMish segment on Wassup TV! Lol, and a Remix reunion will elate all Remix fans! I still remember how all were glowing after the Golden Milestone award, it was so adorable <33

No problem, Nitz! Hug
rrui Goldie
rrui
rrui

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
such a cute pic.....tfs....
angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
thanku so much for this sweet pic.....Smile
DarlingSarun IF-Dazzler
DarlingSarun
DarlingSarun

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
cute pic.Love their friendship.

I saw this pic in the picture gallery.Its not mine.
Just want to know is this onscreen or offscreen picture.???
aditi2995 Groupbie
aditi2995
aditi2995

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
love them!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index