Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sumana-13 thumbnail
thanks for this pic Niyati, me too fan of Ashi uv since remix days...... I love Suku's natural jet black  curls and priya is soo fair....
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice picture.. loved their friendship and chemistry between two friends...
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww.. They are best frenz forever..lovely pic..
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
OMGGGGG how cute are these two 😍 thanks for sharing!!
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LOve PiaMish in PKYEK!  The picture is nice!
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Chill_Out: OMG! We have interacted so many times and I still don't know you name...give me your name or else I will start calling you chilly! 🀣☺️😳 And yes I remember one interview...when Priya was like she is munni and then sukku calls priya sheila...and priya was like ya right or something! I don't remember much about that interview though...do you have its link?😳

They seriously are really adorable!πŸ˜³πŸ€— I hope we get more interviews of them...they are SOOOOOO cute!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ zehra-pisces: what scene are you talking about? Gee...is it when pia elopes and misha is at her room till 12 pm? Oh yaa I remember the hug! It was adorable!😳 I am really like Priya-Sukku more than Pia-Misha though! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ Maybe because I don't really feel any characters that much now in this show! But yes, I loved that scene!😳

@ sumadear13: OMG! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy another AY fan!!☺️😳 I LOVE ASHI YUVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! You should join us at RF...even though its not as active...its the best place!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— We talk and talk and talk AY all the time! πŸ˜† Join us...its going to be fun and more members at home only makes it all lively and active right?😳 I love AY...they are πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—

And yes I love sukku's hair...and when u said jet black hair...reminded me of priya's comment on how she adored raj's jet black hair and she would run away with them one day, making him bald! [=)]🀣🀣 And PRIYA IS SOO FAIR! Everyone who has seen her personally says that her skin is more fair than it seems on television!😳 Nevertheless, she has got amazing skin!!😳 Love her!πŸ˜³πŸ€—
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for these lovely pics..
Their friendship is clearly reflected through this pic!! :)
-veena.shona- thumbnail
det r 2 cute!!!!!!

Veena
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
tanx niyati
lovely pic
they  looks like real sisters