Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

From A tragedy To a Sizzling Dance Performance (Page 2)

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I think you forgotten some key points, its a promotional thing for the show, they are not performing as maan and geet  and the dance has nothing to do with what the track in GHSP is

even if there was no MC, we wouldn't have expected them to be dancing like that if they were going as their characters

Edited by Sigma - 13 March 2011 at 11:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesDilsaySilentsoulpalluluvsmaan-Priti11-_Invincible_Infinitedreams

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
its a diff. thing................dey r not performing on a number in geet show.............so wat story is going on geet doesnt corelate wid dere performance in a diff. show at all...............my pov......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesSigma-Priti11-SilentsoulInfinitedreams

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

ROFLROFLShorrrrry me understand ur pheeeling !!! buh dont u think u takin it way TOO FAR Stern SmileI Mean it doesn't mean they performin in GITH hui PArayi !! they performin as GUEST in a different show, on a different channel !! so its COMPLETELY Different Smile !! 

seems Like People Forgot the Meaning of "Reel" and "ReaL" Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesSigma-Priti11-_Invincible_

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Originally posted by jyoti06

Shanti its a practical promotion strategy by the channel to promote every jodi of thier serials...

For example..the PKEK  couple was seen enjoying a cricket match together as part of thier promotion strategy...so can we say how can a vampire and his estranged Girfriend in the show enjoy a cricket match when in the show Abhay is suppose to b in jail since he is accused of a girl's murderLOL

Same theory applies for Maaneet as well...they r  being sent by the channel as part of their new promotion strategy since they r the hit couple in town....it has nothing to do with what is gonig on in the show....Smile
O sure defintaly Jyoti I do not deny that fact..
Its only what  your mind registers in terms of thinking about a character and the way you see when they are shown elsewhere...

And since the show is aired same day as the performance its obvious one thinks that arrey  she is doing a sizzling dance in one show as a promotional act while she is grieving for the loss of her baby in her very own show.

Surly its hilarious thought sometimes to see such things but personally when the mind set thinks about the character and the different dimensions it plays  seems quite strange

Well The take on all this is the Bottomline is  we need to keep in mind its purly for entertainment emotions or performances and cannot be compared or mixed to bring out any conclusion !

Thanks for sharing!
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
n plus !! u xpect Maneeet a.k.a GurTi !! to cry in tht Holi celebration Wacko
this will be "AB-SHAGUN" ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesSigmaXSilentPrayersX

jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
absolutely do not mix the current track of GSHP with CB Holi track they are as different as chalk and cheese

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesSigma

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

ROFLROFLShorrrrry me understand ur pheeeling !!! buh dont u think u takin it way TOO FAR Stern SmileI Mean it doesn't mean they performin in GITH hui PArayi !! they performin as GUEST in a different show, on a different channel !! so its COMPLETELY Different Smile !! 

seems Like People Forgot the Meaning of "Reel" and "ReaL" Stern Smile

Yes I know they are performing as guest ! ANd I do know the meaning of Reel and Real o please thats not the criteria of opening my topic, all I mean to convey is when you see such a performance after what tragedy the character has taken over obviously I would  say  that ..

Sorry I am just expressing whats on my mind.

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Dude.....what ya mean, it doesn't gel, it gels perfectly...think about itROFL I mean really think about it...oops my bad, looks like you have given it a LOT of thoughtROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Geekgod - 13 March 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cacoethesSigma

Go to top