Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
🀣🀣Shorrrrry me understand ur pheeeling !!! buh dont u think u takin it way TOO FAR πŸ˜³I Mean it doesn't mean they performin in GITH hui PArayi !! they performin as GUEST in a different show, on a different channel !! so its COMPLETELY Different 😊 !! 

seems Like People Forgot the Meaning of "Reel" and "ReaL" πŸ˜³

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Shanti its a practical promotion strategy by the channel to promote every jodi of thier serials...

For example..the PKEK  couple was seen enjoying a cricket match together as part of thier promotion strategy...so can we say how can a vampire and his estranged Girfriend in the show enjoy a cricket match when in the show Abhay is suppose to b in jail since he is accused of a girl's murderπŸ˜†

Same theory applies for Maaneet as well...they r  being sent by the channel as part of their new promotion strategy since they r the hit couple in town....it has nothing to do with what is gonig on in the show....😊

O sure defintaly Jyoti I do not deny that fact..
Its only what  your mind registers in terms of thinking about a character and the way you see when they are shown elsewhere...

And since the show is aired same day as the performance its obvious one thinks that arrey  she is doing a sizzling dance in one show as a promotional act while she is grieving for the loss of her baby in her very own show.

Surly its hilarious thought sometimes to see such things but personally when the mind set thinks about the character and the different dimensions it plays  seems quite strange

Well The take on all this is the Bottomline is  we need to keep in mind its purly for entertainment emotions or performances and cannot be compared or mixed to bring out any conclusion !

Thanks for sharing!
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
n plus !! u xpect Maneeet a.k.a GurTi !! to cry in tht Holi celebration 
this will be "AB-SHAGUN" πŸ€£
jyotic_74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
absolutely do not mix the current track of GSHP with CB Holi track they are as different as chalk and cheese
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

🀣🀣Shorrrrry me understand ur pheeeling !!! buh dont u think u takin it way TOO FAR πŸ˜³I Mean it doesn't mean they performin in GITH hui PArayi !! they performin as GUEST in a different show, on a different channel !! so its COMPLETELY Different 😊 !! 

seems Like People Forgot the Meaning of "Reel" and "ReaL" πŸ˜³

Yes I know they are performing as guest ! ANd I do know the meaning of Reel and Real o please thats not the criteria of opening my topic, all I mean to convey is when you see such a performance after what tragedy the character has taken over obviously I would  say  that ..

Sorry I am just expressing whats on my mind.

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dude.....what ya mean, it doesn't gel, it gels perfectly...think about it🀣 I mean really think about it...oops my bad, looks like you have given it a LOT of thought🀣🀣🀣 Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

n plus !! u xpect Maneeet a.k.a GurTi !! to cry in tht Holi celebration 

this will be "AB-SHAGUN" πŸ€£

O no !! never why should they cry I was just wondering the song being used would fit in this situation.

Whatever  well good to know about your thought 😊
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dear its not the maan nd geet who r performing on tip tip barsa pani but gurmeet nd drashti....cmon yar they hav their personal lives too.... let them enjoy their holi waise bhi maneet ki holi toh spoil ho hi chuki hai...
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

you see this is just a fictional and no need to stress yourself for that.......

Like everyone has said it is promotional thing.....and a holi celebration....we would want to see maaneet all happy on that occasion and not mourning....

It is shown on another channel and the serial is not geet....so it is justified...if they would have done that sensous performance on geet after one week after geet lost her baby then it would have been questionable....

Just sit back and enjoy....if not then leave it....it's just a ficational....

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Yes I know they are performing as guest ! ANd I do know the meaning of Reel and Real o please thats not the criteria of opening my topic, all I mean to convey is when you see such a performance after what tragedy the character has taken over obviously I would  say  that ..

Sorry I am just expressing whats on my mind.

dont u think u over xpressin 😊 !  I mean No offence ! buh i dont understand !! when on any show !! any other couple Perform ! buh no Maneeet ! thn we see fans ! bashin the Show !! for not lettin Maneeet ! n when now ! Maneet r invited ! ppl got probs ! wid it ! WHY? !! cuz of the MC πŸ˜• !? !