India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

From A tragedy To a Sizzling Dance Performance

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
The reason for my post is to just understand whether any of you do feel the same.

I am sure the people who watch this show range from teenagers to people in their mid thirties, To highschool students to expecting moms, to moms with kids..

On Saturday  we witnessed the tragedy of Geet's fetus, baby in her womb which died due to the Miscarriage..

Now next Friday they are showing a sizzling dance performance by Maan and Geet on another show cross promotion whatever and they are dancing on tip tip barsa pani and doing a sensuous dance to bring about the holi celebration..

Now I am not so comfortable in seeing the character of Geet take a turn like this when she is suppose to be emotionally disturbed with the loss of her child..Beleieve me it takes a few months to get over such losses..
Emotionally and mentally unstable with such a big loss she fought for and wanted to have herself strong and bold in society..

Now whether is song was suggested by  SO PH or Zee TV PH I am not sure , but keeping in mind  Geet show runs like 1 episode runs for a max of three days so basically , so within 2 days she will be dancing on a song and sizzle..

When I think about the MC and then his dancing following this my mind set refuses to accept the fact that  loosing a child is a big thing, and then having to do a number like this seems just so unrealistic..

The shoot is all done since i have seen some pictures on the forum but taking  into consideration the character Geet fictional character no doubt but  a real fictional character  for a show is  performing such  a dance after been shown having a miscarriage and emotionally and mentally unstable is not my cup of tea..

I am sure that the talk about the dance more once it is on air and whether once will be able to set their mind to realize that Geet went throught a big tragedy is left behind the back.

The onscreen couple of Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi, Drashti Dhami and Gurmeet Choudhary "Geet and Maan performed on 'Tip Tip Barsa Pani'

This thought was quite  disturbing me since 18th March  the episode will air and come tomorrow Monday I am sure that the family of Khuraana will have so much of emotions to carry till atleast amount 6 to 8 episodes which overlaps with this performance..

So if this song was decided by Geet PH then I still feel it was inappropriate for the emotional breakdown Geet is having at this point of time.

Here please bear in mind I am taking about the character Geet and Maan who will be performing in Choti bahu as invitees from their show and not as GC and DD.. If its GC and DD I have nothing to say, but since they are going as characters of the show

Also  all performances which was done before  I do not consider since such tragedy did'nt happen so I will only want to hear about your thoughts about the character Geet  going to dance for this song after going through such a big tragedy.. Is it justified.!

Would love to hear from you. Thanks for reading !Smile

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I Agree but its not being done on the actual show so its different.Its just a performance for some other show.And it was decided by Choti Bahu CV'S not Geet CV'sLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitai--Kesh--veil_of_rosesVJ-LNMDJDilsayjyoti06XSilentPrayersXSerendipity..Fallen AngelSilentsoulInfinitedreams

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Anyways thanks for your feedback, Still it dose'nt seem to gel with the situation of whats happening with the character of Geet for meSmile.

I would defiantly wish they used a better song atleast coming from the situation the character has faced.
Everyone has their opinion. Thanks for sharing your views

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Shanti its a practical promotion strategy by the channel to promote every jodi of thier serials...

For example..the PKEK  couple was seen enjoying a cricket match together as part of thier promotion strategy...so can we say how can a vampire and his estranged Girfriend in the show enjoy a cricket match when in the show Abhay is suppose to b in jail since he is accused of a girl's murderLOL

Same theory applies for Maaneet as well...they r  being sent by the channel as part of their new promotion strategy since they r the hit couple in town....it has nothing to do with what is gonig on in the show....Smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 March 2011 at 11:47am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitaiveil_of_rosesVJ-LNMDJAmiiish-sumaiya-DilsaySoapoperasrfun-Saruu-BatameezDil_Invincible_SigmaFallen AngelSilentsoulpalluluvsmaanAmoureux-Priti11-Serendipity..Infinitedreams.Manal.

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
But on Choti Bahu Gurmeet and Drashti are performing and in the show there are characters called Maan and Geet..
It is just a promotion act..we cannot expect Maaneet to go and Mourn in their holi special performance

Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 March 2011 at 11:55am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bdasgauranitaiveil_of_rosesAmiiishDilsayjyoti06XSilentPrayersXSerendipity.._Invincible_palluluvsmaanSigmaFallen Angel

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Well..it would be a non-gelling situation if it were maan and geet...but its Gurmeet and Drashti who are performing..for another show as a promotional thing..so i don't understand...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitaiveil_of_rosesVJ-LNMDJcacoethesDilsayjyoti06Serendipity..Sigma_Invincible_palluluvsmaan

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
ROFL

best topic everrrrrrrr

do people understand the difference between Maan-Geet and Gurmeet-Drashti......REEL AND REAL????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gauranitaiAmiiishGeekgodDilsaypalluluvsmaanSigmaInfinitedreams

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Shanti, the two scenarios which you mentioned are different altogether. Smile Also, they will be airing at different channels and also for different reasons.Embarrassed So I do not think people gonna find anything weird or be upset about it. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodcacoethesSigmaSerendipity.._Invincible_Infinitedreams

Go to top