India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

kaun hai woh jo sapno mein aata hai?

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
hi guys,,i m here with one more boring and confusing topicLOLLOL,,kaun hai woh kaun hai jo sapno mein aata hai,,ofcourse yeh kmh ka page ahi ,kmh ke bare mein hi baat hogi,,so come to the point,,actually we always saw the dreams of kmh and karan kritka,,,now i this topic is about ur dreams,,,,please guys share ur memorable dream tht u have seen for \about karan kritika,or arjun arohi or kmh,,,if u didn't remember,pls close ur eyes,,30 minuts so jao aur sapna dekho aur mujhe batoROFL,,,or any memorable imagination that u thinked and it came true,,
about me,i daily watched dreams of karan kritka,,,meri aknh khulbe se pehle ka dream karan kritka ka hota hai,,ok i will share my memorable dream tht i saw ystrday,,
karan kritika cam to ma home,and i was really excited,,and the first thing i thinked tht yaar maine toh contest bhi nahi jeeta toh fir jahan kaise,,then i said chodo yaar,,oh the i saw karan kritka my house,,the funny thing is,,,the room i show them 2 rooms woht eh jo jahan germany mein humare ghar hai,,and 2 rooms jo the woh india ke the,,rofl,,my dreams are also confused like me,,ok then i show kriitka my sum of ma fav vm's tht i made for them,and then i saw karan also watching my vm's,,i was so excited,,then sit near my swwet bro mr:karan kundra,,then i told him about fake kritika on if,,and about fb,,and then main thing khana,,first i m going to make sum simple mood,,then i got idea and i asked to karan ,bro wanna eat gol gappas,,and he had a big smile  on his face,,kyu nahi jarur,,,then i was made gol gappas and many other dishes,,thr was very yummy,,and then i cam online to fb to told my frnds tht karan kritika is at ma home,,utne mein papa ki awaj ai,,,''UTH JA HUN SARA DIN SAPNE HI DEKHI  JANE NE''LOLLOL,,so itna sa tha,,waise aj mere dream mein kritika karan mere restaurant mein aye,,and the funny thing is in germany all the ppl speak german language,but sochne ki baat hai mere dream mein german bolne wale boss punjabi bol raha tha,,rofl,,,
ya ya so jao,,bacho nav ne ek aur boring lori sunai hai,,rofl,,kya karu i really wanna share with u guys,,,
pls share with me ur dreams abt krn kritika,,aur aisa koi drm jo sach bhi hua ho,,
not yawning,,so jao,,Sleepy,,rofl,,,i m mad,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravi--priyal--mIsHeZ.xglitter567

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
hahhaha sach lovely dremas it was so funny love your werrit

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nav92

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
woh woh kiya sapna tha bindbolnw
MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
migcal drema the

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index