Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo - Foundation for Thulasi Vs Charu? (Page 4)

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
@Shubba Akka:
LOL...i was irritated seeing a simple bike scene, was never irritated this much for much more irritating scenes than this one. I think i could not take that it did hurt Thulasi. The poor girl is sent to friend's house and to exam with auto, but this shameless, not to fit to live lady is enjoying a ride with him (i know i am too rude for that..let me once to be so..LOL). I agree with you that going on bike with a guy has become very normal. In fact i would not have been irritated this much when the old Charu was sitting with him, but not this dirty woman. I did not like that they show his ex- fiancee living with him, not even zero percent of people would accept this, it is utter nonsense. It is sad that the director that something like that could happen in a country like India where people respect the culture, Kumaran is disrepecting it.

@Ranu:
You won't believe what a thought came into my mind, when i read about S&J ad and Charu disturbing...i myself was shocked LOL. Don't kill me S&J fans, i thought how the ad would have been with TT. ROFL ROFL

Edited by Theiva - 14 March 2011 at 3:59am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesRanu.Janani20Thendralfanvjayammini_00Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
@mini,

i agree with u if TA had told that Bike seat only for T that wud hv been super.. but  for the track to proceed i guess it is not so...

theiva, i too can't wait for VR n fly to pack their bag n baggage to B"lore once n for all...(tkt kooda vaangi kudakalam!)
 hope track ends in an exciting manner for putting up with all this...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesTheivamini_00Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
@gunz - i told u about the ad with t and t to u and here see theiva has come up with it...hehehe....same thought eh....and again proving how many are really crazy abt the lead pairs.Wink...
And i know one person s again going to be mad at me for again telling this..... Wink ...a diehard fan of s and j....lol....
Except for the last piece of dialogue from surya i did not find it was so good.....their usual chemistry is missing...sorry again s and j fans.....on the whole their previous ad of aircell was too good than this....

Oh no!!! No charu here please...cant even imagine....

Edited by shubba - 14 March 2011 at 6:07am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Janani20Theivasand14Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
@Akka

Lollll yesss.....me neither did like it...lol....i know about whom you are talking....my cute female TA is going to kill me and leave me forever Unhappy ROFL

Anyways many would have imagined now the ad with T&T....T&T would have been cute as well Embarrassed Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRanu.TheivaJanani20sand14mini_00Pearl.Arizes.NixkieKowsi

mellisai IF-Sizzlerz
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the interesting promo. Thuls should handle Charu like Charu handles her. It'd be much better to watch than Charu/ GW torturing Thuls. Bhuv's is going far and TPS seems cool. Cool

Off topic - can someone post the links to Surya/ Jyo ad? I read about the ad and Surya convincing Jyo to act in the recent AV interview. I was slightly disappointed with some of his answers compared to Bala's brilliant answers, but it would be great to have Jyo back (even in serialsTongue). 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.Janani20NixkieKowsi

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo!

Way to go Thuls! Star

Originally posted by shubba

And i know one person s again going to be mad at me for again telling this..... Wink ...a diehard fan of s and j....lol....

yes yes varen varen, to give u kuthu vilaku treatment Tongue SJ rock, whatever u all say. T&T rock too, but not with regards to this ad. Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesJanani20lakshyamautumnsconcertoRanu.TheivaPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Noxi for the Promo!!!Tongue

Looks nice...Please Thulasi, do something for your paavapattha Viewers!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesNixkieKowsi

Go to top