Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo - Foundation for Thulasi Vs Charu? (Page 3)

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
@theiva - rofl....i have never seen u writing like this.....lol...too much frustrated @ the bike scene....
But the fact is going in a bike has become a normal thing now in india.....but but.....the reason why we hate this bcos of the shameless creature sitting behind with dirty intentions with recommendation from another creature who s calling herself as amma.....argg...i just hate them...
But will we have the same irritation if it was deepa or kalyani or pavithra or even Ap's dter....i dont think so......TA s just normal with her as a frnd....but her dirty intentions are just sick....

And I no longer have any pity to the psych...and i do not want TA to feel even a bit when he knows about her....he shd just get rid of her without any guilt....i seriously doubt if the behaviour s after TA's refusal....no way..she must have always been like this....knowing a persons weakness and giving them what they need and making them like her is her character.....and she always had that.....so deftly TA s not the reason.....

But as ruby said....why ppl wont talk bad about them now???? Why cant TA tell that to her....or atleast hope thulasi points out that to TA to avoid such nonsense in future......

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaautumnsconcertoJanani20mini_00Rishi87Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Nicole! Big smile

@ Gunthy, no surprise how we are so possesive of T&T, even before they got together we were like that...LOL but Thulasi is only becoming possesive of her hubby now... after like million years Clap TA will like that Wink

@Shubba akka, even Thulasi will not think bad of TA giving a ride to Charu as she suggested herself before but now that she knows Charu's intentions, she does not like.

But I don't want Thulasi to change into a manipulative person, she should still have her innocence. I cannot imagine her in such a manner but she should put road blocks now in GW and Charu's attempts and make TA to slowly realize the evil around him. Thumbs Up

Edited by Ranuja - 13 March 2011 at 8:11pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ysesThendralfanJanani20Theivamini_00Rishi87vjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
@ ranu - you are absolutely right about thulasi .....she shd not be manipulative...rather make sure charu does not take advantage on her, like she said she does not feel for GW's words....that was brilliant nosecut for charu...

She can just straight away tell charu not into interfere in their husb and wife discussions....or rather avoid it before her.....thulz has her own rights for that......
But one thing i liked from deepa s her advise to thulasi was just to be calm and handle it the same way charu does....like not going head on with her......she has to make TA understand , how much she miss him even when both are at same place and how both are not allowed to even talk with each other....if she makes TA feel that his privacy with his wife is getting lost or viceversa, and make him understand that he always complains about her and getting mad at her frequently for no reason, he would get some sense and act smart then........
i think he s just lost with the things around him, mostly his work tension..sigh...

TheivaJanani20ThendralfanvjayamRishi87Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I think the konjiying scene comes after bike and Deepa scene. Thuls seems to have learned if that is the orderl and hope so as well

TheivaJanani20vjayamRishi87Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Btw, you know what's cooler than this promo... the 2 new Surya/Jo coffee ads.... sooooooo cute.... I think I like it b/c there is no Charu popping out of no where and ruining the romance ROFL ROFLROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20ThendralfanautumnsconcertoRishi87Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks noxeous for  posting the promoSmile Sabash....sariyana ....potti..intha....than..
Clap Thuls...kitta...irruthu...ethiparthen.mullai...mulla..than...edukanum..Moreover T&t are cute in their out fits.Smile I don't like T&c bike scene.I was not able to believe it.Even if the dir gives a reason for this startling scene, i am not able to digest the fact.AngryAngryAngryIt was a provoking and appalling scene which irked every t&t fan who abhor charu. It was also immensly irriating and i was about to fly in rage.Thumbs Down

Deepa is again advising thuls.I hope that thuls will give a listening ear to her advice and attempt to behave in a way which will certainly capture the viewers' attention.I believe that the dir will follow this method.Ermm

Moreover,thuls should learn to react in a wiser manner to carry out her actions.

TheivaJanani20autumnsconcertovjayamRishi87Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsi

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

@theiva - rofl....i have never seen u writing like this.....lol...too much frustrated @ the bike scene....
we hate tBut the fact is going in a bike has become a normal thing now in india.....but but.....the reason why his bcos of the shameless creature sitting behind with dirty intentions with recommendation from another creature who s calling herself as amma.....argg...i just hate them...
But will we have the same irritation if it was deepa or kalyani or pavithra or even Ap's dter....i dont think so......TA s just normal with her as a frnd....but her dirty intentions are just sick....

And I no longer have any pity to the psych...and i do not want TA to feel even a bit when he knows about her....he shd just get rid of her without any guilt....i seriously doubt if the behaviour s after TA's refusal....no way..she must have always been like this....knowing a persons weakness and giving them what they need and making them like her is her character.....and she always had that.....so deftly TA s not the reason.....

But as ruby said....why ppl wont talk bad about them now???? Why cant TA tell that to her....or atleast hope thulasi points out that to TA to avoid such nonsense in future......

Even though it has become normal in India, ta could have said that u cannot sit in my dear thuls' place.It is always for thuls and he could have brought her to the respective places in the usual indian transport-auto.

Coming to ta, why is he sooo naive believing every single soul.Ta must undertand c and her menancing intentions which will harm him.Why can't he admonish charu.Ya...ya....Ta will never reprimand c due to what has transpired.If thuls despises these,ta should ensure that it does not occur again.Will thuls ever tell Ta about what she feels?Thuls has also told ta abt this a time.However,ta was oblivious of this and does not know....

Let's see if thuls tells ta abt this again. Futhurmore, i agree wid u for saying that t&c scene was thanga.....mudiyala and we could not take it.   

Edited by mini_00 - 14 March 2011 at 2:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Janani20TheivaRishi87Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
may be that bike scene was kept for T to see and cnfrm about C matter.  It was good that first time she listened to Deepa and kept a watchful eye on C and now that matters are clear to her abt C's intentions she may plan her next steps.  Whatever she does they will not be counted as manipulative becaz she is o nly doing to protect what is hers and not desiring anybody else's possessn!

Anyway i thi nk what the team wants is by the time they finish the C track no one will feel pity for C but only anger!!!. 

TPS bhuvana track shud be interesting...

Edited by vjayam - 13 March 2011 at 11:50pm

TheivaJanani20Thendralfanmini_00Rishi87Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Go to top