Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo - Foundation for Thulasi Vs Charu? (Page 2)

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Thanks da Noxeus for the promo....Big smile....
Seems they have gone to temple and back home...Ouch
Hope they do not show in detail....
Did Thulasi ask him to drop to college and charu again spoiled it...Dead
If so...why not N and L in bike...AngryAngryAngryand TA .....when are u going to be old TA we used to admire...Tongue...
Deepa's advise is best.....its better to observe than to argue....hope Thulz is smart in giving nosecuts.....LOL...will she....pls thulz u have to be...
TPS looks wow.....and Bhuvana...Angry....

BTW....where is periappa......he s also slow in his actions???Dead

Edited by shubba - 13 March 2011 at 11:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritTheivaRuby-86Janani20vjayamRishi87Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Thanks Noxeous for the Promo!!!

T&T are very cut HeartEmbarrassed!!! Suthi podunga pa!!!

Charu antha scene-a thaan eddi pakuraa polla!!! Cha... Husband and Wife thaniya pesum pothu eddi paakura Charu unnaku vekkam illaiAngry?!!!

Or she oddu kekurathu when Deepa says to Thulasi  Charu seyura mathiri neeyum naddi endruThumbs Down!!! Intha situation endra engaluku kashta kaalam so pls Kumaran itha irruka koodathu!!!

I think Sundari's mom Divorce papers-a paathu thaan Bhuvana's veeta poranga endru!!! I really want that Bhuvana is Charu's mom avanga rendu perrukum evalo othuma paAngry!!!

Naanga elarum bike scene kethatu unmai but naanga T&T thaan kethananga!!! It's definetly not Charu's dream!!! Poor Thulasi and poor viewers!!! Intha kodumaiya kattaiyama pakonnuma???

TA unnaku ithu romba mukiyum unn Wife-a kodikondru pogekula vantha thaduta vissarikama bike-a koduppa anna antha Psychova ethi kondu mathum povaaAngry!!! And Thulasi travel in Auto!!!! Sabbash TA!!! Annaa fist scene-ku aga konjam cool ahi porran lol Tongue!! 

Gr8 ma Deepa!! Love u Chellam!!! Super advice!!!

So we are going to see Thulasi's other face!!! Summa kalakku Thulasi we are with you!!!

This week Thendral is going to be gr8!!  Romba thrilling-a irruku pa!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaautumnsconcertoTheivavjayamRishi87Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleNixkie

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

I watched once again the promo and...

Is TA see Thulasi in the road??? Because TA Thulasiya paathutu nikamal ponna...Angry 
Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

I watched once again the promo and...

Is TA see Thulasi in the road??? Because TA Thulasiya paathutu nikamal ponna...Angry 

i don't think TA will see Thulasi...I think psycho poked her nose yet again with her nallava look and made TA not to drop Thulasi at college ...then she probably made a drama with her athai and asked TA to take her somewhere...while Thulasi is going to college in auto..she is seeing TA/Charu on bike..

Edited by Noxeous - 13 March 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaTheivaJanani20Ruby-86mini_00vjayamRishi87Pearl.Arizes.Kowsi

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
What is so irritating is to see is Tamil and Charu on the bike!!!  And it's worse because Tulasi has to see all this on the road. 

@ Kowsi,

Ya, I too saw the promo three times to double check everything.  I don't like how there is that sad bgm for tamil and tulasi.  It kind of foreshadows that something bad may happen.
I am so mad at Tamil for even bringing Charu on his bike!!  He probably never saw Tulasi on the road.  I think that scene comes after they are talking in their house.  It's going to make us all mad!

Kumaran gave us a nice start to the promo and Deepa talking to Tulasi was good but the middle stuff with Charu and Bhuvana is making me mad.

Hopefully Tulasi starts fighting back.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryElystiaJanani20TheivavjayamRishi87Pearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkie

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

What is so irritating is to see is Tamil and Charu on the bike!!!  And it's worse because Tulasi has to see all this on the road. 

@ Kowsi,

Ya, I too saw the promo three times to double check everything.  I don't like how there is that sad bgm for tamil and tulasi.  It kind of foreshadows that something bad may happen.
I am so mad at Tamil for even bringing Charu on his bike!!  He probably never saw Tulasi on the road.  I think that scene comes after they are talking in their house.  It's going to make us all mad!

Kumaran gave us a nice start to the promo and Deepa talking to Tulasi was good but the middle stuff with Charu and Bhuvana is making me mad.

Hopefully Tulasi starts fighting back.

I think Thulasi saw them on the way back to home after exam. She saw them and i think she was crying to Deepa and that is why Deepa gives the advice to Thulasi Ouch

Edited by Gunz. - 13 March 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayautumnsconcertoTheivaJanani20Ruby-86Rishi87vjayamPearl.Arizes.NixkieKowsi

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Thank you Noxeous for the promo!

I feel like yelling at Kumaran for showing such a nasty bike scene. What is happening to the Thendral team, have they gone nuts?! Already the story is illogical, especially not in India for our culture. I won't wonder if anyone should throw rotten eggs at the director, already we in abroad are irritated with those scenes, can't imagine what others would feel in India.

Poor Thulasi how much it would have hurt her seeing him with psycho on his bike. It is like as if she does not have any rights on him, this would really hurt a sensitive girl like our heroine. Thulasi definetly was very upset about it. I don't blame TA for taking psycho on bike, that loose lady would have put a "I am innocent "- face and would have convinced him and that so called worst mom of all moms would supported her maanamketta DIL. Oh God, guys you can't know how much i am irritated after seeing this bike scene!

Saturday has started for Bhuvana!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanJanani20autumnsconcertoRuby-86Rishi87vjayammini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Promo.

This bike ride should be the last happiness that this mental lady should get in the name of friendship from TA, i have a question to Charu, GW & TA, the same city that used to talk bad about their relationship before wont talk bad about them now? Father is in jail & she is enjoying her bike ride. Matching dress to Charu too, sigh. I think Psycho asked him to take her in bike to temple, because only 3 people can fit in auto.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 March 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20vjayamRishi87Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Go to top