Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo - Foundation for Thulasi Vs Charu?

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Thendral Promo for the Week of March 14-18

Edited by Noxeous - 13 March 2011 at 11:56am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaHema_MJanani20lakshyamRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoThendralfanRishi87mini_00Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsinithya..mellisai

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Noxeous.

Awwww, Thulasi and Tamizh were looking outstanding! I love their outfits so much and suits them very well. Woahhh, Charu's look was scary! Why is she looking like that for? Hmmm, and why is Thulasi really happy, it is the same movement when Tamizh agreed to help with Lavanya's wedding, so this time its - ? Dunno. Bhuvana is such a horrible lady, how can she push an elderly woman like that? TPS's expression was awesome, looks like she knows about the divorce matter. Aiyo aiyo aiyo! Kumaraaaaaaa, did we ask for that bike scene???!!! No, I don't want to see that, poor Thulasi. Why is Tamizh and Pyscho going on the bike together? If it is to the temple, then where are Lavanya, Nitheesh and GW? Kinda confusing. Super duper Deepa! You said the correct thing and this time Thulasi should follow it. Which means, she will act all friendly towards Charu and Tamizh won't get any doubt. In the end, Thulasi will fight for her hubby and win! This week episode looks very thrilling and looks like less of Anand scenes. Big smile

Edited by janani123 - 13 March 2011 at 10:52am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivalakshyamThendralfanautumnsconcertovjayamRishi87Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsi

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Thanks Nicole for posting the promo.

WoW, looks like Thulasiyin Thiruvilaiyadal aarambam! Clap

Both TA/T looked cute in the matching outfits!Wink

But we have to see TA/Charu bike scene this week!AngryAngryAngry Going to be real Kodumai.

So divorce notice sent to Yuvarani and omg, this Bhuvana is pushing Yuvarani's mom outside.AngryAngry

Deepa, is just so amazing..

Looks like a better week for Thendral!Wink

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 March 2011 at 10:49am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

siana_gTheivaJanani20lakshyamRuby-86mini_00vjayamRishi87Arizes.NixkieQuelle-BelleKowsi

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Omg...lol...i cant wait to see Charu getting nose cuts from Thulasi starting from next week hopefully....for that only i can digest TA/Psycho bike sceneCry..this much kodumai yai pulambi pulambiye digest pannitomaam itha panna maatoma?Angry......but Thulasi should handle this with care because GW/Psycho can do anything to get rid of herConfused....as this might lead Psycho to finish off Thulasi because as we wished this is going to make her psycho meter to raise to its extremeDead..

Edited by Noxeous - 13 March 2011 at 11:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaJanani20lakshyamTheivaRuby-86Rishi87Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsi

Rishi87 Goldie
Rishi87
Rishi87

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
thank u very much for the promo Noxeous
this what I want from thulasi come on thulasi I am waiting for ur actionsThumbs Up....... again deepa has given a good advice.... bhuvana's action will irritate the doctor more thats y TPS is having a simile on her face... lets wait and see

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaJanani20lakshyamvjayamPearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Thanks for the promo Noxeous!!!!  I was eagerly waiting for this!!

OMG...Tamil and Tulasi are so cute!!!  Their outifts are so adorable!!!  Love that part!!!! 

But eww...Charu gave a nasty look again. 

Argghh...what is wrong with Bhuvana???  Looks like the divorce stuff is going around here.  But Sundari is super.  Love her so much now!!! 

What the heck...a bike scene with Tamil and Charu!!!!  Kumaran!!!!!!!  No!!!!!!  Is everyone going to the temple?  I am praying that this is just a dream...if it is real....I am going to get so mad and will probably faint.

Thank goodness Deepa is talking to Tulasi...hope she follows her advice now.

Overall this week looks like it will rock!!!!  I hope Tulasi 2.0 does emerge.  She should act nice to Charu and sweet to Tamil.  Can't wait guys!!

Things to look out for:

1) Tulasi vs Charu
2) TT scene!!!!
3) Bhuvana vs Sundari

Edited by smiles86 - 13 March 2011 at 11:24am

ElystiaJanani20lakshyamTheivaautumnsconcertovjayamRishi87Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

aarthivijay Senior Member

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheivaautumnsconcertoJanani20lakshyammini_00vjayamRishi87Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleKowsiNixkie

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Nicole for the promo Big smile

Lollll...Thulasi ku ippo than gyaanothayam poranthichaa....rombha sandhosham for that! 

Awwww T&T are looking too cute Embarrassed Embarrassed (How happy i am to use this emoticon, used only dead and angry ones recently..lol). Ah why why why does the psycho has to go with him on his bike...if she only puts her hands on his shoulder i will kill her Angry Angry. Yes i know i am too possessive on T&T...sigh...cha...lol...

TPS look cool....

Kumara...for how long will you keep showing psycho seeing them romancing and uruttufying her eyes....it is slowly boring to the core...Sleepy Sleepy

Where is the killer part? Why dragging?? Sighhh.........

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamTheivaautumnsconcertoRuby-86vjayamRishi87Pearl.Arizes.KowsiNixkie

Go to top