India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

*DMG Creations Gallery # 48* (Page 9)

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Saru thats the most adorable thing ever Stern Smile I dont know what to put in my dabba and what not LOLL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishiagia.khanabhi_12soundsofcedar

.GobLetPhanka. IF-Dazzler
.GobLetPhanka.
.GobLetPhanka.

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Sahruuuuuuuuuuu
stack these 2 aviz 4 meee plshhhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khan

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Feel free to use

Drashti Dhami from Piyush's party. Looking beautiful!

KaSh: long time since I made anything on them. more frequent updates of them possibly.

MaShi<3

Mishti: Thanks Shilpa for pics:

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_ARTitanium.kasuuuublack_haze--Shamoo---Pooja--ialwayswill-Xiahtic-5OkThanksByeaftermath..Nadz_YuNalover

-ialwayswill- IF-Sizzlerz
-ialwayswill-
-ialwayswill-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Hawww!! they closed that CG :S
anyways reposting my creations :)

reserved for my very first creations :D
Edit !!

Eee...am soo excited :D :D ..okay so first of all thank you sooo much Nooooooooriii, Seriiii and Viriii :D :D :D...for teaching me :D:D

And then Mohitilicious and Fiaona for psds :D :D

so here it goes :D

Love you all <3
Vaishu

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sammy__-Nina-black_hazeKaran.T-Seri-Xiahtic-5OkThanksByeaftermath..Nadz_YuNalover

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
CONGOO ON THE NEWW CG!! 

THANKS FOR OPENING IT SHRUTI Approve

YEYEYEYE! ITS THAT TIME AGAIN! ITS THE TIME WHERE WE GET A UPDATE FROM SAHARU teheeeeeee <3 ! ahhhh i love loveeeeeeeeeee it when you update tehe <3 ! 

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee time for my commenttttttttttt<3 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these scenes tehe <3 ! his pout and her expressions LMFAO! are soooo hahah! they are so like W*F? lmfaooo ahhh gotta love themmm baby tehe <3!!! i love the first and the last one the MOST tehe <3 ! they are sooo cute in those LMFAO! THEY LOOK ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE tehe! love the coloring babe tehe <3 

AHHHHHHHHHHH WHITE WHITE <3 ! i loveee this scene soooo muchiessssssssss babeee tehe <3 ! the hugg is JUST THUD :| i love their hugs! tehe well i obviously always loved the wayyy ksg hugged tehe! but no one hugged ksg like JJ tehe <3 ! its like sooo friggen passionate and soo lost in eachother type of a hug! I LOVE IT!! its like when they are huggin they forget their surrounding <3 ! ahhh THIS IS IT BABYYYY ! THEY ARE IT tehe <3 ! i loveeeeeeeee them! and i love you for making them again tehe <3 ! it brought back so many memories! like always LOVE THE COLORING AND THE STYLE OF YOUR AVI munchkin<3 

OKAY i love this scene LIKE ALOTTTTTT :| its so intense :| and their eyelock :| and the wayyy their noses touched tehee <3 ahhh this scene was friggen PERFECT its sooo friggen HOT :| only KAJEN can doo this i m sorry but ONLY KAJEN man :| LOOK AT THEMMM LOOK AT THEM :| efffffff they are beauty :| :| NOW THATS WHAT YOU CALL CHEMISTRYYY BABYYYY Wink! now yeh dekhne ke baad bhi agar log kate hai ... THEY ARE NOT HOT!... THEY ARE FRIGGEN LYING LOL BUT OBVIOUSLY UNKE DIL MEIN THEY KNOW THAT ,.. KAJEN ARE BETTER THAN THE BEST BABY Wink! ahhh i lovers you <3 

LOVEEEEE THIS SCENE tehe <3 ! after the bath tub Blushing OYE HOYEEEEEEE BABY <3 ! the first is obviously GHUSSA BABY ON FIRE tehe <3 ! the other two are hayeeeeee worthy! love his wet look :| and that intense look in his eyes tehe ! n love her wet baal and wearing his clothes now thats Blushing i feel all tehe when i realize she was in his clothes tehe <3 mereko sharam aati jee tehe ! LOVEEEEEEEE THESE BABE <3 

haye haye hayeeeeeeeeee <3 ! MEREKO LOWEEEEEEEEEE HO GAYA CHE!!! how she makes him drink soup and he holds her hand while having it Blushing I LOVE THEIR WET LOOK SOO MUCH :| GEELEEE GEELE KAJEN teheeeee <3 !! their skin is sooo friggen flawless man :| they are A HOTMESS tehe <3 ! lovee the avis and lovers this scene tehe <3 

FAV FAVVVVVVVVVV MY FAVVVVVVVVVV MUNCHKIN tehe <3 I LOVE THIS SCENE SOOO MUCH:| the wayyy he said "I LOVE YOU" and "PLEASE FORGIVE ME RIDHIMA" ahhhhhhhhhh i diedddd i dieddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!! THIS WAS SO FRIGGEN HOTTT :| i lovers them so much tehe ! the wayyyy his nose touched hers and how he brings his lips closer to hers and they feel eachothers breath on their lips :| AHHH THUDDDDDDDDDD :| tehe <3 ! LOVEE THIS BABY :| loveeeeeeeeeeee the coloring LIKE ALWAYS! 

OKAY I LOVE IT WHEN YOU MAKE THEM ALLL BIG :| THIS IS HANDS OUT YOUR BEST AVIII EVER TEHEEEEEEEEEE <3 ! i love it when you make them this BIG :| :| YOUR STYLE TEHE ! TU HAMESHA KUCH HAKTEE KARTI HAI HEHEHE <3 ! i love this hug sooo friggen MUCH :| holllyyyy i like friggen stared at that for a good 4981242658 minutes before commenting THATS HOW FRIGGEN BEAUTIFUL THIS IS MAN :| one hand around his neck and one under his arm is how it should be tehe ! ahhh she looks so lost in him tehe <3 ! I LOVEEEEEEE HOW HE IS ALL DAZED AND SMELLING HER HAIR AND JUST FEELING HER :| OMKAJENNN THEY ARE FRIGGEN SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :| THIS AVI IS JUST WOWWWWWWWWWWW LOVE :| LOVE THE COLORING LOVE THE SIZE LOVE THE PEOPLE IN IT :| JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT ! TEHE ! I LOVE YOU :| 

OKAY NVM :| THIS IS MY FAV :| OMKAJEN OMKAJEN OMKAJENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :| YEH TUNEE KYA KAR DIYAAA HAIIIIIIIIIIIIII :| I CANT I CANT BREATHE :| THATS HOW FRIGGEN SEXYYY THEY LOOOKKKKKKK F*L MAN! :| THEIR SKIN IS SOOOO FRIGGEN FLAWLESS THERE IS NOOOO MARK SPOT OR PORES ON THEIR SKIN :| ITS ALLL SAAAAAAFFFF SUTRA MAN AHHH EFFFFF:| THE MORE I STARE THE MORE I GET LOST IN THEM :|! THEIR NOSEEEEEEEEEEEE THEIR NOSEEEEEEEE OH GOD THEIR NOSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ARE SOO PERFECTTT :| UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :| and he is SOOO CLOSE TO HER LIPS :| they can literally feel eachothers breath on their LIPS :| ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fewhfhyuegis MEREKO KUCH KUCH HO RAHA HAIIIIIIIIIIIII :| YA BOHAUT KUCH HO RAHA HAIII TEHEEE ! AHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR THIS :| ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! they are just friggen SOMETHING ESLE! NO ONE CAN TOUCH THIS MAN! NO ONE TEHE <3 ! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! LOVE THE COLORING SIZE THEM YOUUU I LOVE EVERYTHING TEHE <3 ! 

like alwayssssssssss LOVED THE UPDATE and like i always say :P NO ONE CAN DO IT LIKE MY WATERMELONS Cool! THEY ARE SUPERSTARS Approve I LOVE YOU MUNCHKIN <3 

Edited by gia.khan - 14 March 2011 at 1:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Niyu-soundsofcedar

-Seri- IF-Sizzlerz
-Seri-
-Seri-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
@ Jenny
Love the kaSh Update Big smile
the last two ArmIdz siggies are soooooooo Cute Day Dreaming Blushing

@ Vaish
Shocked
GOSH are u improving or what !!! Shocked
i think i did a wrong thing to Teach u and Virina !! Gonna b a Tough Competition Dude !!! Approve Tongue
LOL
but anyways .. LOVELY Work yaaaaar Day Dreaming
Love it to the Core Blushing
Esp this one 

http://i.imgur.com/6Tl4H.jpg

Day Dreaming
OSM , amazing , Killer Big smile
Keep it up Big smile

Edited by -Rishx_KSG- - 14 March 2011 at 1:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-ialwayswill-OkThanksByeaftermath..Nadz_YuNalover

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Silly ANOTHER AVI teheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! oh heres i goo again tehe ! 

THIS IS LIKE THE CUTEST THING EVER :| I LOVEEE THEIR POUTY LOOK SOOOO MUCH ROFL ONLY THEY CAN LOOK THAT CUTE WITH A POUT and people go AWWWWWWWWWW instead of ewww << lmfao! ahhh their faces are soo friggen cute! loveeeeeeee you for joining the two tehe <3 ! KAJEN CONNECTION BABY tehe <3 ! their eyes are so cute lmfaooo ! i cant stop going AWWWWWWWWWWWW and then LAUGHIN the next second hahah! and its so weird how dum maro dum remix is going on the bg hahah! and atm its on the AKAR BAKAR BAMBEEE BOO pahahahaha listening to that n staring at them at the same time is :| LMFAO ahhhh i love them soo much tehe <3 ! they are cute n hot at the sametime how the hell do they do it Stern Smile! I LOVE IT LIKE ALWAYS tehe! coloring size everythin perfecto tehe !

AAP TOH CHAH GAYE RE Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
GIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA my banana you know I love you babe <333 I really really really really love you and your comments muaaaaaaaaaaah! I love how you analyze them they make my avis and KaJen sound even hotter if that's possible :S Dude I don't think I deserve so much praise though :P LOL cos it's KAJEN who are perfection to begin with so I don't have to do much to make avis look good =))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khanNiyu-

Go to top