Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

*DMG Creations Gallery # 48* (Page 25)

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Since we got this SBS last yr arnd this time and it was one of my fav, regardless of the assumptions people tried to make but failed miserably LOL, I decided to make some aivs :) I think this can qualify as another aivanyi update -

Miss.Sary<3 O.M.G!!!!! okie first of all this is not aivanyi this is amazing brilliant psshhttttttttttt!!!!!!!!! this is thanks to phatty :p that I am using this word now LOL!! ILY Phatty :p see now I went off topic :p not good!!! Okay back 2 ur avi's!! I love them they are soo adorable!!!!!! I love them all!!!!!! keep it up missy!!!!!! I said this once and I will say it again u are the queen of avi's <3 I will soo use from this update and ur last since I have not done so yet sorry but I will!!!!!!

Tashu :)

Edited by CT247 - 15 March 2011 at 10:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.Nomaa.gia.khansoundsofcedar

KaJen.xoxo IF-Sizzlerz
KaJen.xoxo
KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Sen & Sary gorgeous stuff girls lovin all the stunning work of KaJen:)

Everyone lovely KaJen/JJ/KSG creationsEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
YEYEYE! its a GOOD dayyy cause you updated tehee!! OHH i loved this sbs <3 <3 <3 ! it was bliss to see them back on screen soo close to eachother tehe <3 ! ahhhhhh kuch toh log kahengee << logon ka kaam hai kehnaaaaaaaaa!! "OH KAJEN ARE NOT COMFY WITH EAHCOTHER" "OH THEY DONT WANNA WORK TOGETHER ANYMORE" Sillywell we can see where that went << anyways! i shall comment now tehe 

AHHHHHHHHHH this was friggen beautiful <3 ! this pose they looked so friggen cute :| the wayyy she leans on him and rests her face on his shoulder was hayeeeeeeeeeeee and blush worthy tehe <3 ! they make me wanna say OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDD <3 ! tehe <3 ! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE COLORING JAANI tehe <3 ! and the size perfectooo tehe <3 ! i lovers you <3 

ROFL I LOVE THEIR RANDOM MOMENTS lmfaooo!!!  how they are laughing in the first onee is lmfaooo ahhh they are cute:| i love them! N I LOVE THE LAST ONEEE lmfaoooooo ksg pretending to sneeze LMFAO ahhhh they are ADORABLE :|!! ahhh kajen masti never gets old tehe <3 ! OHHHH N I LOVE THIS COLORING N SIZE TOO JAANI TEHE <3 <3 

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 <3 <3 ! i wonder what she is saying in the first one though <<! it looks like she is saying "CHODO NA" to ksg maybe he was teasing her LIKE ALWAYS heehhehe <3 or holding onto something (**) HMMM HMMMMMM Wink! loveeeee YOUR BIG AVIS BABY tehe! i remember how you were the FIRST one to start this BIG AVI thingy now like everyone does it /0.0 well i guess you do inspire them <<!  CAUSE YOU ARE THAT GOOD with your avis tehe!!! ALL THEY LOOK SOOO LIKE MADE FOR EACHOTHER <3 ! ek dujeeee ke liyeee bane hai typee <3 ! do jism ek jaan type hehehe <3 ! LOVEDDD THIS i m glad sbs got this on camera <3 <3 ! LOVEEE YOU BABYYYYYY <3 ! 

LIKE ALWAYS =) they wish they had it THIS GOOD! and no one can do it better than youuuuuu munchkin <3 ! LOVE YOU AND YOUR AVIS tehe <3 ! aur ainvayiiiiiii avis banati rahiyooo tehe <3 cant wait for more love <3 LOVED THE UPDATE Embarrassed

Edited by gia.khan - 15 March 2011 at 8:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.-CandyFloss-soundsofcedar

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Since we got this SBS last yr arnd this time and it was one of my fav, regardless of the assumptions people tried to make but failed miserably LOL, I decided to make some aivs :) I think this can qualify as another aivanyi update -

SaharrrrHug not a big comment just one or two lines lol need to study and m late LOL =P
nyways LOL i lob ur AINVAYI waale updROFL LOL they are amazing <3
Aww this SBS was my favv They were sooo closeSillyBlushing lOL m gonna use some out of this again <3 U r amazingEmbarrassed
LOL M gonna use some right nowApprove
Keep updating <3 Will comment on 25th =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-ialwayswill- IF-Sizzlerz
-ialwayswill-
-ialwayswill-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for all the encouraging and sweeeet comments everyone <3

Heres my second update :)...(i've turned Photoshp addict now =))..have been doing nothing but that :P)

Comapritively a big update..i reallly hope you all like it <3

So here it goes <3

KaSh [As AR or as ArSh]

[ let it load =)) ]

Criticisms welcome :)

Love you all <3
Vaishuu :D

Edited by vaish04 - 15 March 2011 at 10:20pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_ARFari.KashianWhiteNights.UnKnFascination--Shamoo--OkThanksByeaftermath..

nik_sweetpoison IF-Rockerz
nik_sweetpoison
nik_sweetpoison

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Aisha--->Cute KaJen Avis!!..<3
Sary-->OMG..Those avis are so freakin hawwt!!....brilliant job.....<3<3...Hug
-Divz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Divz-
-Divz-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Loving this Gallery!!!!

Go to top