Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

*DMG Creations Gallery # 48* (Page 24)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Since we got this SBS last yr arnd this time and it was one of my fav, regardless of the assumptions people tried to make but failed miserably LOL, I decided to make some aivs :) I think this can qualify as another aivanyi update -

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

nazmamini_ksg_ARR.A.JTheMelody.CocoChanelawarapan.dua_44evertaniyaarman-Zeenat-Nomaa.Farzu-Sani-KarAni-KSGgia.khanSamiyah258SweetAddiction.KaJen.xoxo-Sneha16-Rummy.jesss.Real.Madrid-Anku-ammyridz600swashbucklingAquarius18-CromulentHaze-.ayesha.sjain

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
What a beautiful start to a new page~

First of all, I adore your update, Sahar.

Secondly, I love the little blurbs at the beginning of every update! The "aynvi" makes me LOL a little inside, or more likely, a lot. You make me sm:)e, love! This update looks absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to give you my two cents, tehe. You make everything look even more amazing, Sahar! The subjects are already profound, but you make it all the more worthy to drool at <3

And thirdly - KAJEN. SBS. BB MATCH. UFF. This is why KaJenians are so proud =)) WE MADE IT 'TILL THE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. <3

Oh, btw, I really am so amazed at how frequently you update, and that too, with such beautiful original, amazing, non-merged avis, which happen to blow every other thing away~

You make my day, Sahar Khan.

Okay, these are absolutely amazing! They look so tranquil, so comfortable, and so at home! JJ by Baby's arms, and Baby with his head against her head! I love it. The colouring is really amazing, it brings out their eye colours, tehe. I love the second one, a lot! I really like how JJ is smiling so much, and how Baby puts his head in his hands along with JJ! Uff, these three avis are beautiful! I love #3, because you know they're whispering to each other, and they're talking, and they always have their inside stuff going on! I love it. Oh, and #1 is getting me so distracted. I love how calm the both look! Uff, so gorgeous <33

B E A U T I F U L
I love them all. I love the colouring you've used on them all! They look so pretty. The colouring really compliments the red and yellow! Uff, so beautiful. I love #1, JJ's smile, and her flick of hair! Ahh, her hair is beautiful! I wonder what's gonna happen next, will she be approached for a Pantene Pro-V Ad? LOL. Anyways, #2 IS CUUUUUUUUUTE. I love sporty Basket, and the "Whip your hair back and forth" thing that she's got going is so cute! Ah, I love how Baby and JJ laugh and smile together <3 Their dosti is so profound! Hayye. I LOVE #3. GOD knows why they are so amazing together! I love his random actions, LOL. So cutttte! Amazing job, Sahar! <3

THIS is bliss. There is so much tranquility present here. Their comfort levels are so amazing, and I adore the way their heads are nestled together! Uff. I love how she has her hand on his arms so smoothly. The way Baby dives his head in, it looks like he's about to kiss it, and go to sleep :$ Uff! Beauty~

I LOVE this. They both look so happy together. This SBS brought so many KaJenians hopes alive once again, and it made everyone so happy. Everyone's hard work finally paid off! I LOVE HOW WE WON! WE MADE IT, BIATCHES, WE MAAAAAADE IT. And that too, 'till the end. WE GOT our KaJen 'till the END. That's just how amazing our KaJen are! THEY NEVER DISAPPOINT <3 Uff! I love them. I love this avi! It looks so gorgeous <3 I love the colouring, also! Hayeeee. JJ's smile <3

BEAUTIFUL update, Sahar! I envy your skills, babe!
<333333

Edited by Phatty16 - 15 March 2011 at 6:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_ARdua_44everNomaa.soundsofcedar

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
jhzshfihdihfishd SARYYYY :| Dudee what are you trying to do to meee??

UFF! amazingg Avis mannn! AHHHH <3333333 Imma use one FOR SUREE <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soundsofcedar

Samiyah258 IF-Sizzlerz
Samiyah258
Samiyah258

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
awesomeeeee avi's saharr! I loveee themmm so soo muchh <3 my fav kajen interviews :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_44eversoundsofcedar

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

hai mujhe bacha yaar , koi mujhe kill kara hai in there every update yaar 
and then say  aivanyi update , oh my gosh i love them now yaar 

they are beautiful yaarHeart
   this one is my fav yaar , his expressions are so cute yaar 

these memories are just soooo.........yaar and then this avis is amazing yaar 
make some i told u yaar , please and your awesome avi maker yaar 

dua_44eversoundsofcedar

dua_44ever IF-Rockerz
dua_44ever
dua_44ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
AAAAAhhhhhhhh my Angels!! I mean OUR ANGELS!!! ROFLROFL @ Assumptions! What was it? "THE HDDDCS" track?? ROFL This reminds me of an old song - Kuch toh log kahenge....logon ka kaam hai kehna...chodo bekaar ki baaton mein kahin beet na jaaye rainaaaaaa...... Ok I am done! LOL 
Coming back to your another "ainvayi" update LOL It's BOOOOTIIIIPHOOOOL and I LOVE IT!!! 

Originally posted by -Sary-

Since we got this SBS last yr arnd this time and it was one of my fav, regardless of the assumptions people tried to make but failed miserably LOL, I decided to make some aivs :) I think this can qualify as another aivanyi update -

They are sooooo cuteeeeeee Heart Heart 

The Bball court - AANCHOOO!! KSG is sooo funny!!! and JJ looks even hotter in her all natural look because that what she is...natural beauty!! Embarrassed

Look at them say something to each other dheerey se.... LOL KaJen and their andar ki baatein...I mean inside jokes ROFL No one gets them but them! Yet we still love their jokes that we don't even understand ROFL That's the KaJen Konnection Wink 

I love this one the most! Sooo cute! They look so comfy and at peace with each other... Hayeee Embarrassed I miss them sooooo much Cry Look at the innocence in their eyes and on the faces! KaJen Kemistry - KaJen Ki'Mystery!! ROFL 

Love the update teacher...as always... HeartHeart Inne achey achey updates banaogi toh mera aashirwaad tumhaare saath hai bacha... tum hamesha aise hi "ainvayi" updates banao aur hamein prasann (happy) karo! Big smileBig smile

awarapan.soundsofcedar

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Sonia Singh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

R.A.Jkasuuuusjain

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top