Thanks a lOtttEmbarrassedROFL

Edited by ..NiyaPari.. - 25 March 2011 at 8:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jesss.

Sani-KarAni-KSG IF-Sizzlerz
Sani-KarAni-KSG
Sani-KarAni-KSG

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
kash-kajen,  neelohoney,  premiti,  nazma,  Samiyah258,  -Rishx_KSG-,  Kash-fanforever,  -Moni-,  -Sabz-,  -Dharu-,  KaJenYaianSanju,  dua_44ever,  blessing-beauty,  Aquarius17,  Aditiloveskajen,  -Jessy-,  oishi_ksg,  _minaz_,  -Farzana-,  -Hiralious-,  NomaLuvsKSG,  CT247,  sjain

AHHHHH Thankyouuuu for the likes! <3 Makes me SUPER happyyy :D

P.S Pariiiii LOOVE THE SIGS! <3

-CromulentHaze-

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
@SDP: lol i will update shoon ROFL wow gud for u ROFL and us Evil Smile muhuahahaha
Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
AWW thanks a lott Sani <3

@Nadz
ROFLROFLROFL Muhahahahahaha now u cant kick me out =P and lol when are u gonna edit ur comment in shopErmmROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
@TMS tu meri mun na laggge now this makes me hyper ROFLROFL not u ur avis and themBlushing OMG OMG im soo excited to comment ROFLROFL I love love commenting tehee u know tht ROFLROFLROFL anyways here i goCool

U know this scene is soo hawtiliciousBlushing Their noses are touching and u made on tht part oye hoyeBlushing Silly Silly In slow motion its even more killingSilly Silly  Ufff love the colouring soo hawtBlushing and the text its like his dialogue u are my lifeDay Dreaming just believe eee soo dreammmyBlushing OMG OMG bt coming to the nosey touch Blushing Silly their noses are even special <333 I LOVE Them tooo muchhhSilly the way his nose on her nose u know wat i meanBlushing LOVE it and btw i love the heart alsoBlushing and the text in pinkinsh red orange and omg his gussa baby expressionsBlushing waitor wale kapdeee they make everything look sexyBlushing

It was hard to say which colouring looks betterStern Smile pssht posted the above toooo they loook sooo hawwwtttBlushing Silly The first one is sooo special u know why im sure u do ROFLROFL coz it has two partsBlushing OMG the rose and also the moving in close they are sooo closeBlushing Silly coz everytime they get closerSilly Silly They make my heart skip a beatBlushing I LOVE THEM sooo much theres no one as hawt as them i mean eeeeeeksss and btw the heart the pink oneBlushing In the second avi it loooks hawt and the way u wrote the text on both the avis is friggin perfectDay Dreaming ok the first text is sooo trueBlushing OMG sooo perfecto the text is making me blush also ROFLROFL And red and white Blushing its sooo them aaaaahhh tooo good awesomeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed The second one i lover the darkish colouring u know i love dark stuffBlushing ROFL and the heart is like between them and the candle tehe!! <3333 and omg him walking the heart the dark colouring makes it oye hoyeBlushing The text is sooo true again its  gorgeous in yellowDay Dreaming cant stop staringBlushing

Jab do logon ke beech main kuch hota  hai do dikhta haiBlushing and the heart in the middleee suits the sceneDay Dreaming This avi is soo simple bt its sooo YuNaliciousBlushing The killer stare uufff they are sooo hawt even their eyesDay Dreaming I love the heart in the middle its soo YuNaBlushing Day Dreaming no one like them aaaaahh aaaaaah i love this!!! ok this is me goin speechless ROFLROFL soo droolicious and yummyBlushing the way he moves inBlushing

They are the CUTESTApprove Blushing OMG cuttie yummy piesSilly YuNableBlushing Love the hearts and in the last one the heat and YNBlushing sooo perect they were soo cute in this sceneBlushing and she was soo behoodi ROFL and he was soo impressed and wen he was nodding shes like wat ROFLROFL omg they make meDay Dreaming sooo sweeetttuu and yummiliciousSillyOk jee the first one the heart and love the way u chose soo many coloursEmbarrassed LOL his hand on his mouthBlushing he was soo confused awww Day Dreaming and behoodi she is i love themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed The second one is like awwwwwwieeeeSilly shes soo behoodi they are soo perfectDay Dreaming shes like i know im the best and the way he looks at her Blushing they make everything loook soo perfectoDay Dreaming TMS loving the hearts and the colouring its soo diff Day Dreaming it has the darkis effects to and their making me goo awwwwwwwwDay Dreaming the text and those colours every colour is made for themBlushing YN Heart and the last avi her explaining to him their expressionsBlushing soo yummySilly loved these oye hoyeClapClap and soo many styles u love confusing me ROFLROFLROFL bt i will useCool

Oye hoye sooo true they do belong to each otherBlushing and together they belong to usEmbarrassed Cool ROFL anywas blue red pink the textBlushing its matching with the clothesBlushing OMG and her huggie and holding hands u included bothSilly Silly sooo dreammmmy they lub each other and  i love this aviBlushing i love how u have the ... after the text its like them foreverBlushing i think too much i know ROFLROFL i love the heart here alsoBlushing its like these hearts are only for YuNaDay Dreaming and btw ur coluring in all avis is diff oye hoye someones trying new things im soo loving them allSilly Silly these effects are kinda bright tooo goodBlushing the hig and hand drool die liveBlushing and text is in captial letter yes i notice everythingBlushing ROFL

and my gift ROFLROFL all i wanna say is in tht scene he thinks of her smile they are soo eternalBlushing and tu mere mun na lag ROFLROFL and oye hoye the kash avis rockedClap and the hot scene YuNaBlushing i will comment on those avis in detail on ur shop ROFLROFL i cudnt control myself on commenting on these wen i saw thisStern Smile thts ur fault i hate u ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by YuNa4ever - 25 March 2011 at 8:34am

Nadz_YuNalover

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
@SDP: my net isnt working nicely Stern Smile i havent even been to isluCryCry forget ur shoop ROFL waise didnt i edit Wacko ROFL

[QUOTE=YuNa4ever]@TMS tu meri mun na laggge now this makes me hyper ROFLROFL not u ur avis and themBlushing OMG OMG im soo excited to comment ROFLROFL I love love commenting tehee u know tht ROFLROFLROFL anyways here i goCool

ROFL ROFL ROFL shut it why u here ROFL ROFL ROFL

U know this scene is soo hawtiliciousBlushing Their noses are touching and u made on tht part oye hoyeBlushing Silly Silly In slow motion its even more killingSilly Silly  Ufff love the colouring soo hawtBlushing and the text its like his dialogue u are my lifeDay Dreaming just believe eee soo dreammmyBlushing OMG OMG bt coming to the nosey touch Blushing Silly their noses are even special <333 I LOVE Them tooo muchhhSilly the way his nose on her nose u know wat i meanBlushing LOVE it and btw i love the heart alsoBlushing and the text in pinkinsh red orange and omg his gussa baby expressionsBlushing waitor wale kapdeee they make everything look sexyBlushing

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL By god nw u wnt even shut it right ROFL ROFL ROFL anyways back to noseys Blushing u and i understand the importanceWink discuss it at islu ROFL ROFL OMG they are jst soo spl Blushing

im BG will reply to the rest of the bakwas later Stern Smile u talk so much pshhtt ROFL ROFL

YuNa4ever

YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
@tms apna mun band kar de ROFLROFLROFL and u dont have to reply to my awesome bakwaasCool ROFLROFLROFL  They are soo hawtEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  and yessh i wont shut it god u know me too well ROFLROFLROFL

Nadz_YuNalover

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Yay JJ Ville continues <3 Loving it!!!!!!!

@naazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz<3 IL the siggie and the text is soo true no one can be her they can try as hard as they want!!!!!!!
@niya-wow!!!!!!!!!!!
@everyone-ClapClapClap

Go to top