Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

*DMG Creations Gallery # 48* (Page 116)

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Witchcraft12320mayanazmaR.A.JCocoChanel-Hiralious-ObodroKargoshjesss.Farzu-Niyu-gia.khanromiosugar1Sanju_Sani-KarAni-KSGswashbuckling-Moni-anitamalik_Oishi_.ayesha.-CandyFloss-sjain

Niyu- IF-Sizzlerz
Niyu-
Niyu-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
AliennHug

Aww this is amazing <3 m loving it..And ya as i told this one is too gawjus and m not telling this to make u happy or something m telling the truth Approve..And m gonna use it abhi! and dnt u dare say i can use it only if i like! coz i LOVE ITStern Smile..And u r awesome <3 do make more =P and Muhahahahahaha Lemme knw if u r updating hereEvil Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gia.khanSweetAddiction.romiosugar1Sanju_

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Marj love the sig , it is beautiful yara 
 make more yar 

and everyone , love all the stuff. awesome job everyone 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetAddiction.romiosugar1Sanju_

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH its a good dayyy again cause you posted TEHEEE ahhhh i lovers youuuuuu babyyy!! LOVE LOVEE LOVE HOW SHE IS WEARING THAT WATERMELON COLOR tehe!!! ahhhhh she look absolutely FRIGGEN GORGEOUS <3 <3 ! i loveee her! here is my comment tehe 

:| :| OMKSGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :| :| she looks friggen STUNNINGGGG MAN :| her dress and everything is soooo friggen BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT <3 <3 ahhh i m in love with her everything <3 her dress her earings even her friggen HAIR CLIP :| i want it alllll i want it allllllll :| :| and i honestly doubt anyone can PULL that hair and everything off that WELL :| ONLY JJ MAN ONLY HER :| ahhhh she looks friggen GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSS <3 <3 i am so glad we got to see her tehe <3 ! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU THE COLORING IS SOOO TEHE <3 and i love how you got her dress and everything in the avis tehe ! my fav is the second one <3 she looks like a MODEL :| :| :| ... AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL RIGHT THERE BABYYY!! ahhhh she makes them wish .. THEY HAD IT THIS GOOD <3 

love love loveeee these tehe! close upp of her <3 ! my fav is the third one for sure her SMILE does somethijng to mee man i love her soooo much :| she makes our day so much better tehe <3 ! LOVE LOVE LOVEE THESE <3 it was soooo tehe to see her talk about her FANS and DMG <3 <3 n about wanting it back <3 ahhhhh she would take it ANY DAYYYY BABY tehe <3 ahhhhh i cant wait for it to be back Wink she makes it seem like ITS GONNA HAPPEN REAL SOON tehe i cannot waittttt <3 ! I LOVE YOU BABYYYY! coloring sizeee sab perfecttt cheee tehe <3 ahhhhh you make mee smile <3 <3!! OH N DID I SAYYY I M SOOO HAPPY TO SEE HER FRIGGEN CHEEKS BACKKK :| i missed them so much tehe <3 ! i love her cheeks man they sooo cute tehe <3 she is just BEAUTIFULLL <3 

ROFL OKAY i loveee loveee lovee the first one LMFAO!! ... SACHIN!! I KNOW HIM I LOVE HIM lmfaoo!! ahh she is sooo friggen cute with her head down and all lmfao <3 ahhhhh frig i want her BEAUTY <3 i want itttttttt<3 ! love the second wali too!! looks like she is saying YOOO or something like always tehe ! LOVE HER KISSSYYY LOVEEE IT tehe <3!! tu itniiii gorgeous cheezein kaiseeee banati hai Stern Smile you make them look so sexy and nice -_- i will never get to know your secret psssht! BUT OH WELL tehe!!! w.e i need i will gets from you soo tehe <3 dont matter!! the advantage of being a banana :| <3 ! tehe i love you <3 

LMFAOOO and the update would just NOT be complete without THEM now would it tehe ! OMKSG i love this bit of sbs <3 lmfaoooo!! i love how he is whispering in her ear and all tehe <3 ! and they are all chilling on the sets hehehe <3 <3 with his kala daga in jennys hands tehe <3 <3 AHHH I LOVE THEM! tehe i lovee loveee lovee the black and white coloring haye i m going to use this for suressss <3 tehe <3 

AHHHH MERI FAV WALIII AVIIIII <3 !!! LOVE LOVE LOVEEE how he give a chumma to her lmfao! HOW CUTEEE ARE THEY :| :| :|!! i love the caption baby tehe <3 <3 !! THEY ARE SOOO ADORABLE seriously lmfao! they make everything sooo friggen special tehe <3 i love their random momments like these <3 when ksg forgets there is a camera and does w.e his heart desires tehe like give her a chumma tehe <3 <3 ahhh i love them <3 they makes me feeel veryyy veryyy good hehehe <3 ! LOVE YOUUUU <3 ! YEH KUDI MUHNDE KE LIYE WAQAI SPECIAL CHE Wink

AHHH AHHH ITS THE BEASTTTT WALI AVI :| :| :| !! OKAY THIS IS MY FAV tehe i know i have said that like 428462582852 times in this comment lmfaooo BUT I BLAME YOU! cause everything is sooo friggen gorgeous its hard to PICK *hmph* BUT THIS IS GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSS BABYYY tehe <3 like i said this is sooo ...AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL typeee of a dress hair and everything tehe <3 <3 ! AHHHH SHE TAKES MY BREATHE AWAY <3 <3 ! I LOVE YOUUUU FOR MAKING THIS tehe 

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEE THE UPDATEEEE MY WATERMELON! like i said tehe YOUR UPDATESSS ROCK MY WORLD  ...N NO ONEE I MEAN NO ONEE CAN DO IT LIKE YOU MY MUNCHKIN <3  Embarrassed! I LOVE YOU! 

Edited by gia.khan - 23 March 2011 at 9:34pm

mini_ksg_ARSanju_-CandyFloss-anitamalik

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Reeno :D
Thank u for making avis from SA New ad :D
She looks pretty n lovely in south indian attire :D

Can u please make an avi of KSG From the new Super Heroes ad also :D

Love all the KaSh KSG SA Stuffs <3
Thank You Nikki :P
gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
OMFKSGGGGGGGGGGGGG :| phattty IS IN CG :| hawwwwwwwww hawwwwwwwwww :| TEHE! i m proudsss of you <3 that only leaves a NIKAMI mee who cant make anything lmfaooo but here is my comment!!! LOVED ALL THE COLORINGS BABE! but my ABSOLUTE FAV IS THIS ONE 
THAT IS JUST GORGEOUS :| lovee loveee loveee how its black and white and her dress is greeen tehe <3 <3 LOVE IT babeee <3 ! greattt job! i m loooking forward to more updates now Tongue! keep them coming love <3 <3!!!! ahhh she looksss friggen STUNNING i love love loveeeee her face <3 <3 

muah greattt job phatty <3 

nazmaawarapan.Sanju_-CandyFloss-

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
EVERYONE LOVING LOVING ALL THE KSG/JW AND KAJEN CREATIONS tehe! KEEP THEM COMING <3 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_-CandyFloss-

nyxx IF-Sizzlerz
nyxx
nyxx

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Great Creations by ALL!
Its amazing to see soo many talented people here!! Keep it up!

Go to top