*DMG Creations Gallery # 48* - Page 101

Posted: 13 years ago
kash-kajen,  neelohoney,  premiti,  nazma,  Samiyah258,  -Rishx_KSG-,  Kash-fanforever,  -Moni-,  -Sabz-,  -Dharu-,  KaJenYaianSanju,  dua_44ever,  blessing-beauty,  Aquarius17,  Aditiloveskajen,  -Jessy-,  oishi_ksg,  _minaz_,  -Farzana-,  -Hiralious-,  NomaLuvsKSG,  CT247,  sjain

AHHHHH Thankyouuuu for the likes! <3 Makes me SUPER happyyy :D

P.S Pariiiii LOOVE THE SIGS! <3
@SDP: lol i will update shoon 🤣 wow gud for u 🤣 and us 😈 muhuahahaha
AWW thanks a lott Sani <3

@Nadz
🤣🤣🤣 Muhahahahahaha now u cant kick me out =P and lol when are u gonna edit ur comment in shop🤔🤣🤣
@TMS tu meri mun na laggge now this makes me hyper 🤣🤣 not u ur avis and them☺️ OMG OMG im soo excited to comment 🤣🤣 I love love commenting tehee u know tht 🤣🤣🤣 anyways here i go😎

U know this scene is soo hawtilicious☺️ Their noses are touching and u made on tht part oye hoye☺️ 🤪 🤪 In slow motion its even more killing🤪 🤪  Ufff love the colouring soo hawt☺️ and the text its like his dialogue u are my life😍 just believe eee soo dreammmy☺️ OMG OMG bt coming to the nosey touch ☺️ 🤪 their noses are even special <333 I LOVE Them tooo muchhh🤪 the way his nose on her nose u know wat i mean☺️ LOVE it and btw i love the heart also☺️ and the text in pinkinsh red orange and omg his gussa baby expressions☺️ waitor wale kapdeee they make everything look sexy☺️

It was hard to say which colouring looks better😳 pssht posted the above toooo they loook sooo hawwwttt☺️ 🤪 The first one is sooo special u know why im sure u do 🤣🤣 coz it has two parts☺️ OMG the rose and also the moving in close they are sooo close☺️ 🤪 coz everytime they get closer🤪 🤪 They make my heart skip a beat☺️ I LOVE THEM sooo much theres no one as hawt as them i mean eeeeeeksss and btw the heart the pink one☺️ In the second avi it loooks hawt and the way u wrote the text on both the avis is friggin perfect😍 ok the first text is sooo true☺️ OMG sooo perfecto the text is making me blush also 🤣🤣 And red and white ☺️ its sooo them aaaaahhh tooo good awesome😳😳 The second one i lover the darkish colouring u know i love dark stuff☺️ 🤣 and the heart is like between them and the candle tehe!! <3333 and omg him walking the heart the dark colouring makes it oye hoye☺️ The text is sooo true again its  gorgeous in yellow😍 cant stop staring☺️

Jab do logon ke beech main kuch hota  hai do dikhta hai☺️ and the heart in the middleee suits the scene😍 This avi is soo simple bt its sooo YuNalicious☺️ The killer stare uufff they are sooo hawt even their eyes😍 I love the heart in the middle its soo YuNa☺️ 😍 no one like them aaaaahh aaaaaah i love this!!! ok this is me goin speechless 🤣🤣 soo droolicious and yummy☺️ the way he moves in☺️

They are the CUTEST ☺️ OMG cuttie yummy pies🤪 YuNable☺️ Love the hearts and in the last one the heat and YN☺️ sooo perect they were soo cute in this scene☺️ and she was soo behoodi 🤣 and he was soo impressed and wen he was nodding shes like wat 🤣🤣 omg they make me😍 sooo sweeetttuu and yummilicious🤪Ok jee the first one the heart and love the way u chose soo many colours😳 😆 his hand on his mouth☺️ he was soo confused awww 😍 and behoodi she is i love them😳😳 The second one is like awwwwwwieeee🤪 shes soo behoodi they are soo perfect😍 shes like i know im the best and the way he looks at her ☺️ they make everything loook soo perfecto😍 TMS loving the hearts and the colouring its soo diff 😍 it has the darkis effects to and their making me goo awwwwwwww😍 the text and those colours every colour is made for them☺️ YN Heart and the last avi her explaining to him their expressions☺️ soo yummy🤪 loved these oye hoye👏👏 and soo many styles u love confusing me 🤣🤣🤣 bt i will use😎

Oye hoye sooo true they do belong to each other☺️ and together they belong to us😳 😎 🤣 anywas blue red pink the text☺️ its matching with the clothes☺️ OMG and her huggie and holding hands u included both🤪 🤪 sooo dreammmmy they lub each other and  i love this avi☺️ i love how u have the ... after the text its like them forever☺️ i think too much i know 🤣🤣 i love the heart here also☺️ its like these hearts are only for YuNa😍 and btw ur coluring in all avis is diff oye hoye someones trying new things im soo loving them all🤪 🤪 these effects are kinda bright tooo good☺️ the hig and hand drool die live☺️ and text is in captial letter yes i notice everything☺️ 🤣

and my gift 🤣🤣 all i wanna say is in tht scene he thinks of her smile they are soo eternal☺️ and tu mere mun na lag 🤣🤣 and oye hoye the kash avis rocked👏 and the hot scene YuNa☺️ i will comment on those avis in detail on ur shop 🤣🤣 i cudnt control myself on commenting on these wen i saw this😳 thts ur fault i hate u 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by YuNa4ever - 13 years ago
@SDP: my net isnt working nicely 😳 i havent even been to islu😭😭 forget ur shoop 🤣 waise didnt i edit 🤣

[QUOTE=YuNa4ever]@TMS tu meri mun na laggge now this makes me hyper 🤣🤣 not u ur avis and them☺️ OMG OMG im soo excited to comment 🤣🤣 I love love commenting tehee u know tht 🤣🤣🤣 anyways here i go😎

🤣 🤣 🤣 shut it why u here 🤣 🤣 🤣

U know this scene is soo hawtilicious☺️ Their noses are touching and u made on tht part oye hoye☺️ 🤪 🤪 In slow motion its even more killing🤪 🤪  Ufff love the colouring soo hawt☺️ and the text its like his dialogue u are my life😍 just believe eee soo dreammmy☺️ OMG OMG bt coming to the nosey touch ☺️ 🤪 their noses are even special <333 I LOVE Them tooo muchhh🤪 the way his nose on her nose u know wat i mean☺️ LOVE it and btw i love the heart also☺️ and the text in pinkinsh red orange and omg his gussa baby expressions☺️ waitor wale kapdeee they make everything look sexy☺️

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 By god nw u wnt even shut it right 🤣 🤣 🤣 anyways back to noseys ☺️ u and i understand the importance😉 discuss it at islu 🤣 🤣 OMG they are jst soo spl ☺️

im BG will reply to the rest of the bakwas later 😳 u talk so much pshhtt 🤣 🤣
@tms apna mun band kar de 🤣🤣🤣 and u dont have to reply to my awesome bakwaas😎 🤣🤣🤣  They are soo hawt😳😳😳  and yessh i wont shut it god u know me too well 🤣🤣🤣
Yay JJ Ville continues <3 Loving it!!!!!!!

@naazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz<3 IL the siggie and the text is soo true no one can be her they can try as hard as they want!!!!!!!
@niya-wow!!!!!!!!!!!
@everyone-👏👏👏
I m loving all the KSG/JJ AND KAJEN creations....<3<3

kash-kajenTheMelody.nazmapremitiPhatty16Aditiloveskajen-Jessy-_minaz_-Hiralious-Preeti_28526javey26-Moni--Sabz--Dharu-KaJenYaianSanju-Sary-Sani-KarAni-KSGAquarius17NomaLuvsKSGCT247

Thank u all 4 da likes! Nd thank u 2 da 1's who commented on ma wrk!

A tiny update...feel free 2 use.

Edited by AlmaasK - 13 years ago
Originally posted by AlmaasK

kash-kajenTheMelody.nazmapremitiPhatty16Aditiloveskajen-Jessy-_minaz_-Hiralious-Preeti_28526javey26-Moni--Sabz--Dharu-KaJenYaianSanju-Sary-Sani-KarAni-KSGAquarius17NomaLuvsKSGCT247

Thank u all 4 da likes! Nd thank u 2 da 1's who commented on ma wrk!

A tiny update...feel free 2 use.

Gurly<3 ILY!!!! This is hawwtttttttttt<3 soo saved!!!!!!! btw u need a shop!!!!!!!