*DMG Creations Gallery # 48* - Page 72

Posted: 13 years ago
Wonderful work by you all.πŸ€—
laizu..........he he I was waiting for you to post the siggy in CG so that I can comment first.I have already told u,this siggy is superb.loved it ! You are making me proud for being your friend.πŸ˜ƒ Keep it up dear...and make me proud moreπŸ˜‰
Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by armaanlover_7

laizu..........he he I was waiting for you to post the siggy in CG so that I can comment first.I have already told u,this siggy is superb.loved it ! You are making me proud for being your friend.πŸ˜ƒ Keep it up dear...and make me proud moreπŸ˜‰

Awww, thank you so much dear friend RajiπŸ€—
Hawwww I missed so many beautiful updates since last night 😲

SARY, ASHUUU, PARI, FARZANA AND LAIZU I love your creations so much!! Awesome update by all of you!!

I love this KaJenified CG 😍
Oh My GOD !!! 😍
LOVE it !!!
one day i was GONE and LOADS Of ksg stuff 😍 ☺️
hmmmmmmm ☺️
SARY , LOVE those Avis man !! 😍 ☺️
ffkhan .. Amazing Ksg and Kash siggies , the COloring is Mindblowing ! ☺️
Vigoo.. AMAZING icons girl πŸ˜ƒ Rocking !  😳
Nikiiii ... 😲 AMAZING Merging man ! outa this world! universe actually ! 😍 Awesome !
Sano.. Gr8 kash stuff {:D]
Laizu .. aawww man , thats one HOT ksg siggy there ! 😍 and thanksπŸ€—

amazing work everybody ! Keep it Up ! πŸ˜ƒ

This is soo hot! OMG I loveee this sig <3 Everything about it is perfectttt :) Both of them looked soo hot in this epi! I

I lovee all your other KaJen sigs as well! The colouring and everything goes really well with it :)

Loving all the other KaJen, KSG and JW sigs as well :) Keep making moreeeeee
Edited by Samiyah258 - 13 years ago

OH MY GOD Saharuuu i loveeeeeeeee all of themmmm <3 I can't even explain how adorableeee and cutee Karan looks and the avi is amazingg!
OMG OMG OMG I miss him alot at the moment :( I loveeeeee this part it's so funny!!! But more than funny i awwww when I see this!!
Make moreeeee I want more Armaan avi's!
Gosh this is so soo soo adorableeeeeeee :) He looks like a very cutee babyyyy!
The first avi is just ADORABLE! I lovee how way how his expressions are...omgosh makes me want to see it over and over again
The second avi rofl I  loveee his jump lol and his expressions too!! Hahahahaha omgosh this is soo cute I can't even tell you how CUTE this is!!!
The third avis is soo cute I lovee the  way he blows the kisses <3 He looks soo cute and romantic awwwww
I lovee him sooo muchhhhhhhh
The fourth avi is lol lol lolll i can't stop smiling watching him!!! Again adorableee and cuteeeee all of them are soo adorable I can't stop writing adorable hehehe
The fifth one is just ROFL I lovee his expressions! The way he puts the spoon in his mouth rofl rofl and the way he eats what is he eating anyways? lol And after that the way he way he's looking at the spoon rofl rofl he's aiming it at someone rofl is soo cuteeeeeeeeee I also love the way how he says hi lol
The last one is awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww again  I lovee his nautanki it's soo cuteee gosh i miss him alot!!

I lovee all your avi's sary and I can't pick which one to use :( It's going to take me some time to choose lol
But make moreeee i want to see more JW, KSG and KaJen avi's from you! So you better make some more really fastttt <3

Edited by Samiyah258 - 13 years ago
@laizuu
loveeddd the siggggg πŸ‘ Awesomeeee πŸ‘πŸΌ Keep itt up gal😳
@All

Thanks for the comments will reply to u all individually after exams tmr =D

Marjjjj: That's an extremely beautiful sig!😍 I loooooove the colours- the pinks, blues and greens work fantastically well together!<3<3<3 The merging is fabbbbb and the pics that you chosen/ how you've placed them is yum!<3<3 Also i realllllly really like the bubble texture!!! It adds to the whole dreamy mood so wonderfully!!😍❀️😍 Using!<3<3