*DMG Creations Gallery # 48* - Page 51

Posted: 13 years ago
I actually HATE you right now. For THREE reasons.

1. That siggy forced me to remove my beloved BruCas one! Psht.
  2. EVERYONE will be using that siggy now, so I will MATCH WITH EVERYONE :)
  3. YOUR PS SKILLS ARE BLOWING MY MIND. WHY ARE YOU SO TALENTED FOR, ANUPUM KHER?

FOR EFFS SAKE, ANITA.
Calm down with your TALENT. I understand your creative juices are flowing, and you're sipping on that KaJenade, but that DOES NOT mean you FORCE me to REMOVE my siggy because yours is just that AMAZING.

Uff Allah. I HATE MATCHING WITH EVERYONE. But your siggy is so colourful, and so wonderful! ALL the pictures you've used are so UNIQUE and so amazing! No merging necessary, KaJen have done it themselves! I LOVE all the pictures you've used! Uff. The one with Jenny and her nephew sleeping! I LOVE. <3 It's so adorable! I LOVE your colouring, and your effects, and your textures! Omygod. You're gonna have to TEACH ME how to do this one day! AHHHHH.

ALL the picture are adorable! I AM JEALOUS of your skills, along with Sahars! You btoh are so fabulous! Please keep making more siggys.

... BUT NEXT TIME, when you decide to make 'em, TELL ME SO I DON'T CHANGE MY DABBA THE SAME DAY. Uff Allah!

BTW. I LOVE YOUR AVI/ICON. Whatever the heck you call it. SO BEAUTIFUL! <33

I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU, ANUPUM KHER -__-
Edited by Phatty16 - 13 years ago
ANU thats such a pretty sig 😳 so so prettyy I just had to use it !
KaJen are so adorable with kids and the pics are so adorable ,I cant pull my eyes off !
The colouring is beautiful !! 
@ mjht onee
cute DD sig
@raji lovee the KSG n KaSu siggggg they r adorable
@anuu
Awww the sig isss soooper adorableeeee
KaJen n Kidss r loveeee
amazingg coloringg lOveddddddd ittt
Anuuu!  ahh! Thats such an ADORABLE siggyyy! Its soo cuteee <3333 ohh and i love the texttt! keep it up hunn <33    Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 13 years ago
Originally posted by anitamalik

did u know that i was looking around for sig which should have kajen with kid yaar when yesterday i saw sig of ksg with girl yaar , i was like i want sig kajen with baby  yaar
 it is so pretty yaar , awesome and really nice sig yaar and it is really cute one yar 
Good job yaar 
love it yaar 

Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BABYYYYYYYY teheeeee!! tu zada update nahi karti haiii sooo when you doo i gets really happpy tehe! YOU KNOW ITS A GOOD DAYYY WHEN YOU DECIDE TO UPDATE hehe <3 ! i love you! 

THIS IS FRIGGEN AMAZINGG LOVE :| they are sooo friggen ADORABLE WITH KIDS :| ahhhhhhhhhh kajen tehe! i loveee how you used that kajen pic with the babyyy tehe! FRIGGEN AMAZINGGG MY LOVE <3 !!! ahhhhh the CAPTION IS HAYEEEEE<3  that right BABY THAT IS FRIGGEN RIGHT! you wish you had it this goood WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! <3 ! LOVE THE COLORING LOVE FRIGGEN EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SIGGIE MY BABYYY TEHE! <3 ! PLEASE MAKE MORE WHEN TU FREE HAI psssssssht! I LOVE YOU <3 JEN WITH HER NEPHEWWWW TEHE HOW FRIGGEN ADORABLE IS THAT sigh tehe 

this is friggen BEAUTIFUL:| they are sooo :|:| AHH i m gonna be using this in a bit tehe <3 ! THIS IS FRIGGEN AMAZING LOVE <3 ! the coloring and everything is just WOWIESSSSSSSSS,<3 hehehe <3! 

LIKE ALWAYS AMAZING UPDATE even though it was just one psssht but sttylll AMAZIING like always and like i always SAY NO ONE CAN DO IT BETTER THAN YOU MY WATERMELON<3 
Edited by gia.khan - 13 years ago
awww thanks so much for the comments everyone!! means a lot and im happy to know you all are happy seeing my siggy of KaJen with kiddies!!! its like Sahar read all of you're mind and made me make the sig lol!!

THANK YOU everyone <3

Naazzzz, I LOVED your siggy of KaJen with the kiddies <3😳

And Phatty, I LOVE that I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU <3 MUAHHHHHHH!
Edited by anitamalik - 13 years ago
Yesterday I posted one KSG siggy now I changed that one in a different version. Hope you'll like it.

@ armaanlover_7 -Raji I loved your holi siggies. They are so colorful.👍🏼

@anitamalik - Loved the KaJen Kid creations😛
Edited by laizu - 13 years ago
@ laizu really nice  and sweet sig yaar , good job yaar