@Aishaaaaaaa Lovely avis..so cute
Great job

@Every1 amazing creations <333333
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Aisha! Those avis are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! <33
LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I am loving all the amazing KaJen creations, ladies! Keep it up =))
MOREEEEEEEE KSG PLEAAAAAASE~
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Since we got this SBS last yr arnd this time and it was one of my fav, regardless of the assumptions people tried to make but failed miserably LOL, I decided to make some aivs :) I think this can qualify as another aivanyi update -

awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What a beautiful start to a new page~

First of all, I adore your update, Sahar.

Secondly, I love the little blurbs at the beginning of every update! The "aynvi" makes me LOL a little inside, or more likely, a lot. You make me sm:)e, love! This update looks absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to give you my two cents, tehe. You make everything look even more amazing, Sahar! The subjects are already profound, but you make it all the more worthy to drool at <3

And thirdly - KAJEN. SBS. BB MATCH. UFF. This is why KaJenians are so proud =)) WE MADE IT 'TILL THE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. <3

Oh, btw, I really am so amazed at how frequently you update, and that too, with such beautiful original, amazing, non-merged avis, which happen to blow every other thing away~

You make my day, Sahar Khan.

Okay, these are absolutely amazing! They look so tranquil, so comfortable, and so at home! JJ by Baby's arms, and Baby with his head against her head! I love it. The colouring is really amazing, it brings out their eye colours, tehe. I love the second one, a lot! I really like how JJ is smiling so much, and how Baby puts his head in his hands along with JJ! Uff, these three avis are beautiful! I love #3, because you know they're whispering to each other, and they're talking, and they always have their inside stuff going on! I love it. Oh, and #1 is getting me so distracted. I love how calm the both look! Uff, so gorgeous <33

B E A U T I F U L
I love them all. I love the colouring you've used on them all! They look so pretty. The colouring really compliments the red and yellow! Uff, so beautiful. I love #1, JJ's smile, and her flick of hair! Ahh, her hair is beautiful! I wonder what's gonna happen next, will she be approached for a Pantene Pro-V Ad? LOL. Anyways, #2 IS CUUUUUUUUUTE. I love sporty Basket, and the "Whip your hair back and forth" thing that she's got going is so cute! Ah, I love how Baby and JJ laugh and smile together <3 Their dosti is so profound! Hayye. I LOVE #3. GOD knows why they are so amazing together! I love his random actions, LOL. So cutttte! Amazing job, Sahar! <3

THIS is bliss. There is so much tranquility present here. Their comfort levels are so amazing, and I adore the way their heads are nestled together! Uff. I love how she has her hand on his arms so smoothly. The way Baby dives his head in, it looks like he's about to kiss it, and go to sleep :$ Uff! Beauty~

I LOVE this. They both look so happy together. This SBS brought so many KaJenians hopes alive once again, and it made everyone so happy. Everyone's hard work finally paid off! I LOVE HOW WE WON! WE MADE IT, BIATCHES, WE MAAAAAADE IT. And that too, 'till the end. WE GOT our KaJen 'till the END. That's just how amazing our KaJen are! THEY NEVER DISAPPOINT <3 Uff! I love them. I love this avi! It looks so gorgeous <3 I love the colouring, also! Hayeeee. JJ's smile <3

BEAUTIFUL update, Sahar! I envy your skills, babe!
<333333

Edited by Phatty16 - 13 years ago
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jhzshfihdihfishd SARYYYY :| Dudee what are you trying to do to meee??

UFF! amazingg Avis mannn! AHHHH <3333333 Imma use one FOR SUREE <3
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesomeeeee avi's saharr! I loveee themmm so soo muchh <3 my fav kajen interviews :)
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Sary-

hai mujhe bacha yaar , koi mujhe kill kara hai in there every update yaar 

and then say  aivanyi update , oh my gosh i love them now yaar 

they are beautiful yaar❀️
   this one is my fav yaar , his expressions are so cute yaar 

these memories are just soooo.........yaar and then this avis is amazing yaar 
make some i told u yaar , please and your awesome avi maker yaar 

dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AAAAAhhhhhhhh my Angels!! I mean OUR ANGELS!!! 🀣🀣 @ Assumptions! What was it? "THE HDDDCS" track?? 🀣 This reminds me of an old song - Kuch toh log kahenge....logon ka kaam hai kehna...chodo bekaar ki baaton mein kahin beet na jaaye rainaaaaaa...... Ok I am done! πŸ˜† 
Coming back to your another "ainvayi" update πŸ˜† It's BOOOOTIIIIPHOOOOL and I LOVE IT!!! 

Originally posted by: -Sary-

Since we got this SBS last yr arnd this time and it was one of my fav, regardless of the assumptions people tried to make but failed miserably LOL, I decided to make some aivs :) I think this can qualify as another aivanyi update -

They are sooooo cuteeeeeee ❀️ ❀️ 

The Bball court - AANCHOOO!! KSG is sooo funny!!! and JJ looks even hotter in her all natural look because that what she is...natural beauty!! πŸ˜³

Look at them say something to each other dheerey se.... πŸ˜† KaJen and their andar ki baatein...I mean inside jokes 🀣 No one gets them but them! Yet we still love their jokes that we don't even understand 🀣 That's the KaJen Konnection πŸ˜‰ 

I love this one the most! Sooo cute! They look so comfy and at peace with each other... Hayeee πŸ˜³ I miss them sooooo much πŸ˜­ Look at the innocence in their eyes and on the faces! KaJen Kemistry - KaJen Ki'Mystery!! 🀣 

Love the update teacher...as always... ❀️❀️ Inne achey achey updates banaogi toh mera aashirwaad tumhaare saath hai bacha... tum hamesha aise hi "ainvayi" updates banao aur hamein prasann (happy) karo! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sonia Singh
cute creationz of KSG & DD