Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~* Kareena Kapoor FanClub *~ (Page 80)

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariasrk

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by mariasrk

ohh i just dont like him yaarSleepyLOLSmile
Ok fine bratt Embarrassed
u dont like me na for not liking sallu naOuchCry?
Let's say it differently, I LOVE YOU, for loving bebo.
 
Forget Sallu-Srk, pagal hain dono. Hum toh pagal nahi LOL

xTimax IF-Rockerz
xTimax
xTimax

Joined: 07 March 2008
Posts: 8597

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by xTimax

@Zubi
Thanks such a sad movieCry
That was, i was like in emotional hours after the movie. Cry
But how the movie ends is so sadCry
Salman was amazing in it.
mariasrk IF-Sizzlerz
mariasrk
mariasrk

Joined: 21 August 2007
Posts: 22416

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by mariasrk

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by mariasrk

ohh i just dont like him yaarSleepyLOLSmile
Ok fine bratt Embarrassed
u dont like me na for not liking sallu naOuchCry?
Let's say it differently, I LOVE YOU, for loving bebo.
 
Forget Sallu-Srk, pagal hain dono. Hum toh pagal nahi LOL
acha theek hai Embarrassed"(but i love SRKLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue)
ok am going nowLOL
PM me the details ok ?Embarrassed
Ok tata byeeeeeeeeeeeLOLConfused
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xTimax

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by xTimax

@Zubi
Thanks such a sad movieCry
That was, i was like in emotional hours after the movie. Cry
But how the movie ends is so sadCry
Salman was amazing in it.
I know yaar, I think I am gonna start hating Om puri (Kareena's dad in the movie) from now on. Angry
Yaar pls don't remind me again. i am gonna be sad too Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xTimax

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariasrk

acha theek hai Embarrassed"(but i love SRKLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue)
ok am going nowLOL
PM me the details ok ?Embarrassed
Ok tata byeeeeeeeeeeeLOLConfused
Yeah I told Zeenat to talk to u about the siggy. Embarrassed
Bye!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariasrk

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Joined: 11 November 2007
Posts: 52720

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Kareena Kapoor
hayee allah!
Gorgeousnesssss!!!! Day Dreaming 
 
Oh my gosh, Me too. I thought it was the best fromt these too. make a siggy of it. Day Dreaming
 
When are u gonna make my request? Cry
Your request!? LOL
i dont think uve ever requested me!? :P
LOL hmm!?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariasrkZoobiDoobi

xTimax IF-Rockerz
xTimax
xTimax

Joined: 07 March 2008
Posts: 8597

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Ok Zubi will stop nowBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Kareena Kapoor
hayee allah!
Gorgeousnesssss!!!! Day Dreaming 
 
Oh my gosh, Me too. I thought it was the best fromt these too. make a siggy of it. Day Dreaming
 
When are u gonna make my request? Cry
Your request!? LOL
i dont think uve ever requested me!? :P
LOL hmm!?
 
I did, you forgot? The PM from Rani's Birthday one? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariasrk

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~l*l Hussain Kuwajerwala FanClub l*l~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: -Afeelicious-   Replies: 1156   Views: 147481

-Afeelicious- 1156 147481 23 June 2013 at 9:39am by monajain5
rani mukerji fanclub

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56

Author: cutykoo20   Replies: 444   Views: 57318

cutykoo20 444 57318 23 February 2012 at 11:53am by greatsumkum
Juhi Parmar & Sachin Shroff Paradise - FANCLUB

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: NazNgs   Replies: 1098   Views: 120838

NazNgs 1098 120838 11 February 2012 at 5:49am by greatsumkum
ll SANJEEDA SHEIKH Fanclub ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117

Author: JimParsons   Replies: 932   Views: 87208

JimParsons 932 87208 17 August 2011 at 12:00pm by Isa_de
Tusshar Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Fan Club

Author: Lennie   Replies: 5   Views: 3670

Lennie 5 3670 28 March 2007 at 11:30am by Lennie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index