Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS March 13: Complete (Page 2)

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krutiv100

how much over acting was that savita woman doing!Wacko

Ahem looked H.O.T in the cricket outfit,biceps were on show....Day DreamingBlushing
Gopi seroiusly needs to stop covering her head...i know she's a bahu but she is young too...Hetal should have forced to her play by saying its k if you don't want too is just making even more distance betwee Gohem...

And this was a maha epi but nothing actually happened in it... only good thing was we got to se alot of ahem/nazim.

And are Rashi and Gopi going to play in thier sareesROFL..kamse kam they can salwar suits......imagine gopi fielding with the pallu on her head....pallu sambahlu ya ball pakdu....LOL

Thanks for the lovely updateClapStar

You will see tomorrow, Gopi is playing in that yellow and green saree the whole match, Rashi faints in the field tomorrow because of heat or more likely working too much work in last few days at the Modi Mansion.

It's ridiculous, how Rashi managed to change into a salwar suit and Gopi doesn't, just why is that the case? 

Pallu will be worrying her and we will get a GoHam scene with Aham going to the crease, to tuck in her pallu into her waistline, the CV's of this show feed us scraps that don't mean a thing as the guy of it, has not changed his feelings for his wife, it's all meaningless, where as the story development is concerned.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 March 2011 at 3:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-tvrasika

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANJ4

That it - I have to wait for tomorrow -  I wasted my entire Sunday.   I thought there would more  like the game   They wasted so much time at CM (stupid air conditioner)  boil for al I care.  I am so pissed - I could spit bullets.

it wasn't that bad some funny moments in the living room at the MM the whole family, Kavita, Aham, Urmila all good. Earlier GoHam scene was also good, when they went out for the cricket match that was great too, even though the actual match hasn't started, it's nice to see them out of the house. That whole Kinjal tantrum was great, i like to see her suffering, as she is Miss Proudy Proudy, deserves to be married to a poor guy as she didn't appreciate Elesh Mehta. 
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
thanks for update Sadhli.
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sadhli

I don't expect much on maha episode but still don't think the episode was boring. It didn't drag but we could've done without the urmi and kinjal scenes which was annoying as alway's or Ahem being his usual rude self to gopi. Kinjal want's to play, did she forget about the fake marks on her arms (rollling eyes) stupid girl. Well tomorrow will be the match.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-tvrasika

rosse12 Goldie
rosse12
rosse12

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 update (:
Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krutiv100

how much over acting was that savita woman doing!Wacko

Ahem looked H.O.T in the cricket outfit,biceps were on show....Day DreamingBlushing
Gopi seroiusly needs to stop covering her head...i know she's a bahu but she is young too...Hetal should have forced to her play by saying its k if you don't want too is just making even more distance betwee Gohem...

And this was a maha epi but nothing actually happened in it... only good thing was we got to se alot of ahem/nazim.

And are Rashi and Gopi going to play in thier sareesROFL..kamse kam they can salwar suits......imagine gopi fielding with the pallu on her head....pallu sambahlu ya ball pakdu....LOL

Thanks for the lovely updateClapStar

ROFL I couldn't agree more... especially wit the pallu... I was jus thinking why couldn't Gopi and Rashi wear a salwaar if Kinjal's wearing one and this Savita and Urmi are pissing me of wit their exaggeration of every dialogue Angry 
Day Dreaming Loved Nazim in der but I hope he doesnt get pissed at Gopi for something Dead Swear he needs to shut his mouth at times and plus the sun.... uska dimaag garam jaldi hojaye ga...he wont even need Gopi to light the fire ConfusedLOL

Thanks for the update...loved all the details you've added...
mridhu Senior Member
mridhu
mridhu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

I actually enjoyed the Maha Epi! Right from Ahem's "camera angle at the shoe" entry to Urmi jumping on the couch, to Savita-Koki's face off, to the heat up to the actual match (sans Ahem's snipe at Gopi Disapprove  - does he have to take a snipe at her always, rule toh nahi hai na?) 

Anyways, with the star plus article I read, and the prelude to the match, things are looking good in SNS once more! 

Now if there is a little story development to w.r.t Ahem's feeling for Gopi, then it'll be fab... how long is just cute moments going to push the show?!

Reading your update was as much fun as watching the episode! Thumbs Up  Thanks Sadhli !! Smile 

Edited by mridhu - 13 March 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Verity.

Go to top