Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

SNS March 13: Complete

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979yourmittb1ndumiratoonaNas1Chetnaksnehasanjanaangel_subchhedakrishygloop118dambispragyakumarsdavisalpha12anupamgshiny3BlacksexyspicyPrisssrsinging***Anu***srmirjiA HUGE FANzanabegmridhuAashna26-SuMee-cooldudettergattusihuChaudhrytm_Nancy_sam1903hamzanuhaevad-scarlett-deejagishalini01anna44Varsha-01sanwANJ4.Nafisa.pyar-ishk

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
thanku sadhli for the update
sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
again a big hype... just waiting for tmrw episode.. i hope to get some gud.. Gohem seq.. otherwsie whole drama is just a waste.. how can someopne forcefully take someone cracker didn't expect this from runner of Modi Empire.. i wish it should be introduced as a friendly match since the cricket season is on(and in that oposite party can challenge modi's).. instead of making it such cheap type of hype....
and what i hate the most... Modi never loose...
kyun bhai are they some God or what...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu_SK_hamzanuhatvrasika.Nafisa.

evad IF-Dazzler
evad
evad

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sadhli
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

I feel really bad for gopi - the way ahem talked to her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
how much over acting was that savita woman doing!Wacko

Ahem looked H.O.T in the cricket outfit,biceps were on show....Day DreamingBlushing
Gopi seroiusly needs to stop covering her head...i know she's a bahu but she is young too...Hetal should have forced to her play by saying its k if you don't want too is just making even more distance betwee Gohem...

And this was a maha epi but nothing actually happened in it... only good thing was we got to se alot of ahem/nazim.

And are Rashi and Gopi going to play in thier sareesROFL..kamse kam they can salwar suits......imagine gopi fielding with the pallu on her head....pallu sambahlu ya ball pakdu....LOL

Thanks for the lovely updateClapStar

Edited by krutiv100 - 13 March 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-deejagiANJ4.Nafisa.

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
That it - I have to wait for tomorrow -  I wasted my entire Sunday.   I thought there would more  like the game   They wasted so much time at CM (stupid air conditioner)  boil for al I care.  I am so pissed - I could spit bullets.
hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
What a flimsy excuse to cash in on the World Cup! Wacko I guess the CVs have suffered a brain-drain : not of people leaving for other countries, but of their brains draining of any creative ideas to take the story forward. Now the better part of the week will go in the cricket match & the Modis winning. Also today was a shocker of an episode. First Kinjal listened to Urmila's plan to pull a fast one on Koki for a/c Angry  And shocker of shockers - Urmila defending Koki!  Smiley confused 31.gifAnd the way, she was climbing on the sofa was like she was ready to vent out all her Koki frustrations on Savita LOL Maybe it's a long-term kalakari to get in Koki's good books  But will Koki wipe (spike) UrKi perspirations (read aspirations)? We'll only get to know by the weekend. But knowing Koki, maybe this time she'll send a couple of table fans as again a/c bills, etc Smiley hahaha 024.gif Poor Urmila will have to think up some more kalakari.

About Ahem - no hope for poor Gopi unless Ahem loses his memory Ouch or through a miracle. And that miracle is not Nani!! Angry

Maha-episode was the right name: it was maha-disappointment for the faithful viewers Cry

Thanks Sadli for such a detailed update for such a disappointing episode. I'd have written it in 4-5 sentences.
  • Nani unwell, Koki accepts cricket challenge for her health
  • Urmila-Kinjal plan to force Koki for providing a/c
  • Urmila defends Koki
  • Ahem rude to Gopi
Thanks once again Big smile
Rana

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosse12tvrasikapyar-ishk

Go to top