Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~*~ MANN MAANIYAN ~*~ T11 (Page 83)

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

sanjana, i know koi mujhe bhi maan addiction se nikaalo,but actually on second thoughts love being addicted to GC/maan. waiting for samira.hope maan's character is not ruined and still samira track can unfold.

Ya..........

Now......let's have a new beginning....

I am pledging today that I no longer have any interest in the story line of GHSP. all I care is about my yummylicious Maan/GC.......All I would do during the show is to drool on him. No matter how much the others criticize him. 
And I don't now really care if Geet leaves his home. And I don't really care if Annie marries Gujjar....
I won't even care if Nitya gets to be the MD of Annie's company. I don't care if NT gets up from her 'kumbhakaran' sleep. I wouldn't see anybody other than Maan on the screen and that's it.

Phewwwwwwww

I am feeling so better now....

Edited by Mg777 - 17 March 2011 at 11:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBRituparnaamaanmeet1BatameezDil

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
on a lighter note,did everyone see the new fb pics/My God, GC looks super hottttttttttttt.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaBatameezDil

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

sanjana, i know koi mujhe bhi maan addiction se nikaalo,but actually on second thoughts love being addicted to GC/maan. waiting for samira.hope maan's character is not ruined and still samira track can unfold.
I too want that Ria.........Oh lord one article and the forum became a WarZone again.LOL
All these fictional shows and fictional chars made us so crazy yaar...........why I love Maan so much?Oh me love him to the death.Cant see him misunderstood again.But if for samira without char butchering then I can bear this crap too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBiMadzBatameezDil

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

I know sanju darling......but again we are mistaken that we support Maan blindly and aloof of geet's pain as a mother.But i wanna say we are not thinking in that way definitely......all we wanna see a couple facing the mishap together and wish thier love to become stronger to overcome this.But the way the story is unfolding it is simply showing that Geet is becoming more sel-oriented abt her own pain where we've all witnessed that Maan was more careful than her in her pregnancy time.Dead
And when he already explained that why he did that then at least geet should understand that but still she blamed maan and not everytime we can excuse this as an 18yr immatured point.Geek

She must have been more matured than a 30 year old person provided what has happened with her.
But, no this is GEET...and please have a look at my pledge. I am really cool now....no short tempers...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaDMKJ_VBmaanmeet1BatameezDil

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
sanjana..............superbbbbbbbbbbbLOL

well, u know GC has such magnificent screen prescence that most of the time i don't watch anyone else when he is on screen.

RituparnaaBatameezDil

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

on a lighter note,did everyone see the new fb pics/My God, GC looks super hottttttttttttt.Embarrassed

Right and that is what had prevented me from getting into the laptop and murder the cvs...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaDMKJ_VBBatameezDil

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hey sanju now you came to the track darling......Drooling on him is the best medicine for our peace of mind.........LOL

Ria ...........I saw those pix.....GC in white is lethal there.....
Sanju BTW loved ur Kumbhkaran sleep of NT.But one day lord ram will awake her.......LOL

DMKJ_VBBatameezDil

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

sanjana..............superbbbbbbbbbbbLOL

well, u know GC has such magnificent screen prescence that most of the time i don't watch anyone else when he is on screen.

Exactly....
But, you know what?
Previously I watched the whole repeats to watch other characters as well and listen to the dialogues.........Omighosh....I will stop that...the whole time I will just drool on my GC/MAAN....
NOw I am not a GEET fan, but I am a MAAN MANIAC just as you peepsss.

So, basically I will leave that now....and I am glad the TRP is not calculated from my area...or else...........Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BatameezDil

Go to top