Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Your views on the Maha episode.... (Page 2)

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
yup he'll drop a catch because of her

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
i was expecting this sort of build up episode before the cricket match, as before this episode, Naani hadn't complained about the fireworks yet and Aham hadn't gone to confiscate them as yet, or the challenge of the cricket match hadn't been issued and taken up by the Modi's. As all this hadn't taken place, we couldn't have the cricket match yet, I think we had a preview off that would happen today in the Star plus article, which I had read.

Also Simran mentioned the cricket match will take place on Monday and probably conclude on Tuesday. 

But in my view it was not a boring episode, as we had a GoHam scene, when those Kavita behn's Son and Daughter-in-law wasn't listening to Gopi's pleading to stop the firework explosions, Aham came and sweetly said you can't listen to a plea of a girl requesting you to stop, then he looks up and tells her Gopi go to the house, and he actually turns his head to watch her leave the area to return home before he picks up the fireworks and goes to the table to confiscate the whole lot, Kavita called him a Dacoit (reminding me of hindi movies in in the 80's...LOL...he is one too, i think nickname of dacoit suits him).  

I liked it when Urmila threatened to climb over the sofa to get to Kavita Behn and started shouting, she had to held back by Gopi and Dhawal, i thought it was sweet that Dhawal asked where Gopi was when he arrived and she wasn't around. He probably thought these Modi's have thrown my sister out on the street.Smile, you can't trust them they run hot and cold so quickly.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 March 2011 at 10:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19-GayabCat-pyar-ishktina_1234

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
lool i agree urmi was funny couldnt stop laughing at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kav88

oh my did u c the precap...ahem is about to catch the ball and gopi comes they collide and he drops the ball....same thing will happen he'll yell at her again..wen will he fall in love with her?

That's the past Aham, not the new Aham.Wink  

I think Aham will surprise you by asking if his wife is fine, he has made a promise not to treat her disrespectfully. Also too many witnesses, all the Modi's will be at the Cricket match.
madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
so no cricket 2day huh??? by this time, i was literally expecting the whole forum to have drowned in the saree tucking scene....but all i could see was more of criticism...bit of a let down really...lets hope tomorrow turns out 2 be better.... 
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

so no cricket 2day huh??? by this time, i was literally expecting the whole forum to have drowned in the saree tucking scene....but all i could see was more of criticism...bit of a let down really...lets hope tomorrow turns out 2 be better.... 

madhu, haven't you watched today's episode yet? it wasn't bad at all, some good parts.
taanuforever7 Groupbie
taanuforever7
taanuforever7

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fsgtsarakhan

It feels like this was just a build up to the real episode. so they could give us a back story because nothing really happened today. I was thinking that they were going to actually play the game and we would get to see gopi and aham scenes. It seems like this episode was the ticket line to get into lala land and what a long line it wasLOL  
THATS SOO MEAN 
i hvnt seen the epi yet cause its not on india-forums (yet)
Ouch
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
someone here knows the exact words what urmi said in todays show to kavitri behn , i cant seem to hear it properly my ears are sore. it be grateful as am doing my ff - need that dialogues to fit it in my ff.

Go to top