Aham carrying case for Doctor like Doctor's pet

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜›

Brown suit clad Aham went to carry case and led the lady doctor out of the house. But when Gopi was leaving and returning to the house her case was even heavier but Aham not bothering to carry it for her. πŸ˜‘ Why the doctor to help her, because she is educated right?
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What eye you have  - so busy trying to watch epi   Did not notice.   You are fantistic (eagle eye)
Shonaliae thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kyunki gopi ke paas injection nahi hai naπŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Edited by Shonaliae - 13 years ago
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree to Shonalie agar Gopi bhi threaten karti kai main injection lagaaon gi tumhe if you don't carry my bag toh woh uska bag kya usko  hi utha leta πŸ˜†
Shonaliae thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

agree to Shonalie agar Gopi bhi threaten karti kai main injection lagaaon gi tumhe if you don't carry my bag toh woh uska bag kya usko  hi utha leta πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£
Paramore thumbnail
 @Shonaliae thnx dear πŸ˜³

@ ANJ4 thnx but the basic idea is of Shonalie's so full creditt her not me πŸ˜³
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
how u notice all such deep matters nafisa . i think u watch every episode with full confidence
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Because she has her own injection, Gopi needs to have more thorns too...lol. Maybe then she will be able to control Aham.
Paramore thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Because she has her own injection, Gopi needs to have more thorns too...lol. Maybe then she will be able to control Aham.

LOL i would reply with something funny but i can't even breath right now i'm like cold all over idk whats happening to me i can't even think right now  
ADAM_HABIBA thumbnail
hahaha...

Ohhh noo ahem...open ur eyes...and see the reality....well the interesting part is...after ahem is torturing gopi soo much as in like...scolding her and hurting her sooo much....i juz wonder...when he starts falling for her...i dont want him getting gopi too fast...i want gopi to be educated...or atleast "someone" u know what i mean...like all those FF stories...are awesomely written...bachara ahem...gonna suffer alot...