Rani Mukherji on Better homes mag

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saffronblu

Groupbie

saffronblu

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

And WOW she has never looked better!

Simply adore the peach one-shouldered gown!

Some highlights from the magazine include tidbits about her home, success & acting, read on (below!),

I've learnt to go with the flow. I have seen many ups and downs in life both personally and professionally- and they have inspired the belief in me that nothing can be very bad. Whatever is happening is OK and I just need to accept it and keep on going on good or bad.
- On living up to her achievements stresses her out.

I owe my success to hard work. I am here to act and entertain and that is what I enjoy doing the most.
- Rani on her success.

Even in No One Killed Jessica, I had the freedom to do the role they way I wanted to. My character was not based on any one person but was an amalgamation of many personalities. My director left the character totally to me.
- On her instinct of acting.

I do not miss out on my workout even for a day. Also, I try and feel happy in all situations and that strengthens me as a person. I am a foodie and love to eat. I love gorging on Indian food (actually it is comfort food for me) Italian, Thai and Mediterranean cusisine with chocolates and ice creams being my weakness. But I manage my diet. If I eat too much one day, I eat light the next day. Same for desserts.
- On healthy living.

At present, I am involved with the National Stroke Association. I am working with them to spread awareness about strokes. People know about heart attacks but not strokes, and they are equally fatal and I want more and more people to understand symptoms.
- Her charity commitments

I like being involved in all aspects of my house, be it decorating, organizing or putting food on the table. I like the aesthetics of both these designers (Sussanne Roshan who did her Juhu home and Twinkle Khanna who did her office) and so got them to do up my house and office. But for it  can't be too impersonal. I was involved with them throughout. I love blue, off-white and pink and there is an abundance of these in my spaces.
- On her home

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rani Mukherji on Better homes mag" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top