Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

#:Samrat's chashmish's CC:#15 Waiting for MoNaya (Page 30)

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Joined: 25 June 2008
Posts: 21050

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

u r not alone Pari even today :)

yeahh thats what I thought before writing itHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Joined: 16 April 2010
Posts: 11551

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

u r not alone Pari even today :)

yeahh thats what I thought before writing itHug

U better be careful with wat you say or else I will come there and kill u Hug
-Ishita- IF-Rockerz
-Ishita-
-Ishita-

Joined: 09 October 2009
Posts: 9852

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
She's just behaving that way.. whole week she was kind of feeling lonely..
I know it's difficult but u are strong my gal.. Hug


Edited by ---ishita--- - 16 March 2011 at 7:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Joined: 25 June 2008
Posts: 21050

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---ishita---

3 Pracs exam Done! 2 were Good!! Microbio was Excellent Party
Feeling like life's going really Good now, For real!!
U tired kya btw?? Oh Gr8!! Enjoy with them... i know this week was really tough for you.. Hug

made me feel so much betterLOL thats good!! m happy for u! 
ok congo for ur exams!! u ROCK I know that!!

m lil tired and a bit worried for that last exam grade, haven't get them back yet! 

this week was crazy but it kept getting better!! sunday was horrible! 
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Joined: 25 June 2008
Posts: 21050

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

u r not alone Pari even today :)

yeahh thats what I thought before writing itHug

U better be careful with wat you say or else I will come there and kill u Hug

come here  babyHug m ready to be killed millions of times! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Joined: 16 April 2010
Posts: 11551

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-


come here  babyHug m ready to be killed millions of times! 

Aww I will definitely come Hug Hug
-Ishita- IF-Rockerz
-Ishita-
-Ishita-

Joined: 09 October 2009
Posts: 9852

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Originally posted by ---ishita---

3 Pracs exam Done! 2 were Good!! Microbio was Excellent Party
Feeling like life's going really Good now, For real!!
U tired kya btw?? Oh Gr8!! Enjoy with them... i know this week was really tough for you.. Hug

made me feel so much betterLOL thats good!! m happy for u! 
ok congo for ur exams!! u ROCK I know that!!

m lil tired and a bit worried for that last exam grade, haven't get them back yet! 

this week was crazy but it kept getting better!! sunday was horrible! 


i know that!! ''Guys, m fine''...''made me feel better''... ''not feeling lonely now''.by YOU are just like this here.. u are not feeling good then.. i know u..
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Joined: 25 June 2008
Posts: 21050

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---ishita---

She's just behaving that way.. whole week she was kind of feeling lonely..
I know it's difficult but u are strong my gal.. Hug

thats because I have never lived alone for a week in my whole life ishu, just imagine!! I mean I used to stay alone at my home alot, but just during a day, nights are horrible man specially when u r alone! LOL 

yeahh I better be strong!! thanks for being with me all the time!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*~MoNaya Mania!~*~ {Invites Only!}Note on pg 71!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sanjana-   Replies: 1197   Views: 32679

-Sanjana- 1197 32679 25 August 2010 at 12:50am by leeseunggilove
~*~ MoNaya Mania!~*~ #4 {invites Only!}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165

Author: -Sanjana-   Replies: 1313   Views: 36345

-Sanjana- 1313 36345 13 August 2010 at 8:55am by Dilbole_ShiOmRu
~*~MoNaya Mania!~*~ #3 {invites only!}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: -Sanjana-   Replies: 1230   Views: 31215

-Sanjana- 1230 31215 05 August 2010 at 3:15pm by JanuableSanu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index