Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

#:Samrat's chashmish's CC:#15 Waiting for MoNaya (Page 16)

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

u used to call me DI beforeROFL

Yeah I used to respect u *literally* ROFL

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

aww saw thatLOL aree even I was...first toh I was BMTDain..I was so scared to come in MJHT forum...its the busiest forum I have seen ever!! so I was a silent reader, I made a topic to post a SBS linkLOL

Yeah I didn't know wat to do!being a newbie is really the hardest! We dont know wat to do!LOL
Aww I never stalked u Smile yeah I can get it for every 5 minutes a new topic used to be opened!Embarrassed
I am a rule breaker so I always post topics from TT/TC and Preeti di closes it ROFL

but I was not even a newbie when I came!! aree even I myself kinda talk less to a NEWBIE..just bz I dont know whos she/he? I take time to get along! I dont make friends too fast!! 

aree till now I used to think I know each and every SGain but I was wrong..there are so mnay ppl on FB whom u guys are friends with! I dont even know themConfused how come? specially that ishita, seems like she keeps adding everyone:S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesX

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

u used to call me DI beforeROFL

Yeah I used to respect u *literally* ROFL

it was funnyLOLu still respect me, dont u??Smile

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

but I was not even a newbie when I came!! aree even I myself kinda talk less to a NEWBIE..just bz I dont know whos she/he? I take time to get along! I dont make friends too fast!! 

aree till now I used to think I know each and every SGain but I was wrong..there are so mnay ppl on FB whom u guys are friends with! I dont even know themConfused how come? specially that ishita, seems like she keeps adding everyone:S

Aww yeah me too! It can even be a MID!LOL I can understand Pari as it is a public forum we cant trust anyone easily.

I also don't know some who are there  in my buddy list! I see the mutual frnds list! If they are then I just add them!ROFL

P.S the speciality of Sgnians/Monayaholics is they never come out unless their favs show upCool
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

I said na I used to be naive Ermm I didnt want to hurt anyone Embarrassed Everyone has their own principles so I was behaving formal with everyone!
I respect u Pari but from heart LOL
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged

Aww yeah me too! It can even be a MID!LOL I can understand Pari as it is a public forum we cant trust anyone easily.

I also don't know some who are there  in my buddy list! I see the mutual frnds list! If they are then I just add them!ROFL

P.S the speciality of Sgnians/Monayaholics is they never come out unless their favs show upCool

yeahh I know!! and I can get hurt easily by such stuff so I better be careful! If someone make a new id and come to be with an introduction I generally dont reply back.....IF I see them in forum first then its fine!

ohh I see..I dont coz its my personal FB account and not just IF! 

yeahh so trueROFL

XSilentWishesX

XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

yeahh I know!! and I can get hurt easily by such stuff so I better be careful! If someone make a new id and come to be with an introduction I generally dont reply back.....IF I see them in forum first then its fine!

ohh I see..I dont coz its my personal FB account and not just IF! 

yeahh so trueROFL

Awww! I am going to follow it here afterCool ROFLU know how sensitive I am LOL *phew* that I made a topic first and then scraped u! ROFL

I never made a personal account! Will make it after 12th Big smile ROFL
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

I said na I used to be naive Ermm I didnt want to hurt anyone Embarrassed Everyone has their own principles so I was behaving formal with everyone!
I respect u Pari but from heart LOL

awww so sweetHug yeahh I know! I m really diff when it comes to something like this....Ragz is 5 yrs elder than me...I have never called her di.....dont know whyLOL uper se I keep calling her sali and kamini...BUT if I will meet her na, or any of u, I will give so much respect! 

sometimes I give respect to the people who are even younger than me..LOL calling them "Tame"..u wont understand...gujju term....which means aap and not tu

XSilentWishesX

Go to top