Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

Awww! I am going to follow it here after😎 🤣U know how sensitive I am ðŸ˜† *phew* that I made a topic first and then scraped u! ðŸ¤£

I never made a personal account! Will make it after 12th ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ¤£

yes u should...an advice by pari baba🤣🤣 baba ki pari I mean🤣 
yeahh...I didn't reply many of our friends at first🤣 I dont want to be mean but still!!

yeahh cant wait!! 

waise IF-FB account is good, u can drool openly, I cant even take name of MOhit infront of everyone! :S 
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

awww so sweet🤗 yeahh I know! I m really diff when it comes to something like this....Ragz is 5 yrs elder than me...I have never called her di.....dont know why😆 uper se I keep calling her sali and kamini...BUT if I will meet her na, or any of u, I will give so much respect! 

sometimes I give respect to the people who are even younger than me..😆 calling them "Tame"..u wont understand...gujju term....which means aap and not tu

awwie Pari ðŸ¤— I should keep a nickname for u ðŸ¤” 
Maybe u r not the kind of person who show it but i guess u have that in your heart! Aww Pari thats really sweet ðŸ˜³

WOW! 🤗None of my youngers call me sis! ðŸ¤”
So I never give them respect as simple as it seems ðŸ¤£
XSilentWishesX thumbnail

yes u should...an advice by pari baba🤣🤣 baba ki pari I mean🤣 
yeahh...I didn't reply many of our friends at first🤣 I dont want to be mean but still!!

yeahh cant wait!! 

waise IF-FB account is good, u can drool openly, I cant even take name of MOhit infront of everyone! :S 

Okie Pari Baba I will follow ðŸ¤£ Aww it always happens to me too! I dont reply to some PMs of some ppl who I dont know they find it rude😳 ðŸ˜†

Me too! ðŸ˜³

Haha yeah! Oh Oh I once screamed Mohit in my home ðŸ¤£
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

awwie Pari ðŸ¤— I should keep a nickname for u ðŸ¤” 
Maybe u r not the kind of person who show it but i guess u have that in your heart! Aww Pari thats really sweet ðŸ˜³

WOW! 🤗None of my youngers call me sis! ðŸ¤”
So I never give them respect as simple as it seems ðŸ¤£

mwahh...yeahh u can!! I have 22...so one more🤣 
aww mwahhh

my sister, she is 5 yrs younger and never calls me di!!! 

I personally like to have a didi😆 may be bz I dont have one! 
XSilentWishesX thumbnail

mwahh...yeahh u can!! I have 22...so one more🤣 
aww mwahhh

my sister, she is 5 yrs younger and never calls me di!!! 

I personally like to have a didi😆 may be bz I dont have one! 

I will come up with something! Dont  worry😊

Haha do u like this? I am sure u love this ðŸ¤£

Aww I personally want a Bhai ðŸ˜³ a protective bhaiya! But I don't have any siblings :(
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

Okie Pari Baba I will follow ðŸ¤£ Aww it always happens to me too! I dont reply to some PMs of some ppl who I dont know they find it rude😳 ðŸ˜†

Me too! ðŸ˜³

Haha yeah! Oh Oh I once screamed Mohit in my home ðŸ¤£

ohh shit🤣 then??

aree my mom knows stuff, dad too but mom knows everything coz she a big jasoos🤣

she even knows about MohitzPari...I dont know how man!! 

she doesn't like Mohit though😳 sometimes she does and sometimes doesn't!! 
XSilentWishesX thumbnail

ohh shit🤣 then??

aree my mom knows stuff, dad too but mom knows everything coz she a big jasoos🤣

she even knows about MohitzPari...I dont know how man!! 

she doesn't like Mohit though😳 sometimes she does and sometimes doesn't!! 

i was thinking something abt him while having my breakfast! My mom called me I was like MOHIT ðŸ¤£ My mom just stared at me! She was silent! She thought something else ...u know! Then I was like Mohit! Oh mummy! There is this 1yr old boy near our house! The aunty called me! can I go?😃

aww thats really sweet! 
I never share anything to anyone Pari! Not even to my mom! I am used alone😳

Is she stalking u?😳 

Pari hatred leads to eternal love ðŸ˜Ž We all know that ðŸ¤£
.MohitzPari. thumbnail

i was thinking something abt him while having my breakfast! My mom called me I was like MOHIT ðŸ¤£ My mom just stared at me! She was silent! She thought something else ...u know! Then I was like Mohit! Oh mummy! There is this 1yr old boy near our house! The aunty called me! can I go?😃

aww thats really sweet! 
I never share anything to anyone Pari! Not even to my mom! I am used alone😳

Is she stalking u?😳 

Pari hatred leads to eternal love ðŸ˜Ž We all know that ðŸ¤£

LMAO m sure she stalks me!! she stalks my sister a lot🤣 poor her! but I love it when she says "your mohit" with gussa......atleast she says urs🤣
she is like u and ur mohit.......come out of all this parita...and my ultimate answer.....look at my grades mom....m not letting my study get affected....tell me only if I do bad in any test😊 and she is like sudhar jaao...and I m like jaa bhai jaa🤣 m not gonna

but she knows me and my crazy love for Saurav, Pratham, and mohit😆 sometimes I Cant control my emotions when it comes to them! 

XSilentWishesX thumbnail

LMAO m sure she stalks me!! she stalks my sister a lot🤣 poor her! but I love it when she says "your mohit" with gussa......atleast she says urs🤣
she is like u and ur mohit.......come out of all this parita...and my ultimate answer.....look at my grades mom....m not letting my study get affected....tell me only if I do bad in any test😊 and she is like sudhar jaao...and I m like jaa bhai jaa🤣 m not gonna

but she knows me and my crazy love for Saurav, Pratham, and mohit😆 sometimes I Cant control my emotions when it comes to them! 

Oh poor Jagz ðŸ¤£ OMGGGG I wish My mom says it atleast once ðŸ¤£ Lucky girl ðŸ˜³ 
*hi5* my mom talks abt MJHT and scolds! i show the grades too! She says the same ðŸ¤£

OMGGG I didnt know that u like Pratham! I don't like saurav no hard feelings ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

edited :)

Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
ok lets do the PM talk or FB coz we r heading towards personal prvate discussion 🤣