Gaurav @ Gr8! Women's Awards - Performance

Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

He performed on Bhootni Ke From Singh Is King

http://vfrankzvideo.blogspot.com/2011/03/gr8-women-awards-2010-13th-march-2011_3309.html

It starts around 2.25 after Karan Wahi's performance... Video quality ain't that great. If someone finds a clearer version, please post itπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey thanks naina for the linkπŸ˜ƒ i just watched his performance he is looking  soooo cute n offcourse danced realy  well
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
ok thanks for sharing but when and who will air this award function??...and when and where was it held??
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks for sharing Nainu
the awards will be on in a little while here
will try and watch it on tv first and will use this for the endless rewatches :)
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nainuuuu  πŸ€—.....Thank u for the link.......Gaurav's performance was awesome......did not know  what to watch.....his expressions or his dance .......have to watch it again 😳.......felt it was so short......could see he was really enjoying the dance......that is our Gaurav. 😍.....he does everything so wholeheartedly and perfectly.......love him so much  ❀️

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link Naina!

Yet another Akshay Kumar number by Gaurav! πŸ˜ƒ 
Neeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot, Naina....It was really nice to Gaurav perform....He was thoroughly enjoying himself...Enjoyed the whole performance...πŸ˜ƒ
aaabbb thumbnail
Originally posted by: dj_adnans

ok thanks for sharing but when and who will air this award function??...and when and where was it held??

I think it was on Sony (have Sony and Zee), I started the TV and it was almost the end of show, so I missed it.

Thanks for link Naina, I can make up for what I missedπŸ˜ƒ