India-Forums

-Work Of Art-KaShHeaven1000&VirafShilpaPg.73 13/06 (Page 75)

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Evil Smile
type karne mein time lagta hai Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
your school is just starting? my one is just finishing hahaa, i'm in the middle of wrapping up my last few exams actually

I always did wonder why you didn't make anything on ViShi when you did make creations on the TMLS promo, but hey better late than never

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgarouxNeonLights.neha-rockss

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

your school is just starting? my one is just finishing hahaa, i'm in the middle of wrapping up my last few exams actually

I always did wonder why you didn't make anything on ViShi when you did make creations on the TMLS promo, but hey better late than never
lmfao i know =)) yea o only saw the promo and then disappeared :-<
you so lucky..I 'm joining your skool for the next 2 months so i can get more hols :-< i hate skools and studies :@

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgarouxneha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SapphireFlames.

@Neha Di-I am so sorry I never check my PMs ..I will someday cuz people have been bashing me recently for not checking my PM box =)) WHERE ARE YOUUU?????? I searched for you on FB,:| Do you even have a FB anymore?
yeah I am an idiot :| i wish i watched her TF last year..but then I dont think I would have like ViShi that much cuz that time my mind was messed up with KaSh.YEAHH ONE MORE VS fan :D \:D/ Ikr..they are soo cosy and comfy together..unlike her aheeemm first co-star Viraf is so humble,funny,down to earth..He replied meh on twitter <3

I am done with KaSh,dont have the heart to make ANYTHING ON THEM..but it might change who knows? Atleast not until SA comes back on screen.
AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT.YOU BE ON FB NA :-w

Nikks Hug  yu better do chk it ASAP LOL awwie yur back on FB ??? No am away deleted that account ...and bid a Goodbye to FB for the good...I just stay on IF ...CC sectionEmbarrassed

Omgeee dont get me started on Viraf n ViShi ...I wont stop at all ROFL  Oh he did??? Wat did yu tweet and wat was his reply Wink  ...That guy is a real gentleman and damn sweet...had sent me huggs n kisses on my Birthday last year LOL  You should have defo watched her TF last year...I thought yu were already over KaSh??Tongue  Ermm well No Comments on her FIRST co-star ...I have had huge fights coz of my opinion on him Sleepy Well yaa Viraf n SA fit in perfectly !! Star

Well I would say NEVER SAY NEVER WinkLOL...SA's comeback  *sighsss* I hope that happens soon Embarrassed

Your welcome keep making on SA  n ViShi it feels so good to see ppl liking themEmbarrassed...I cant be on FB Nikks... am available only on CC :/
wats with yu?? Studies n all?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgaroux

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Evil Smile
type karne mein time lagta hai Ouch

lol okay ...LOL seeing yu after too long made me anxious Tongue

@Aliya we can go On n On about ViShi , Viraf n SA isnt it??LOL

theloupgarouxNeonLights.

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

@Neha Di-I am so sorry I never check my PMs ..I will someday cuz people have been bashing me recently for not checking my PM box =)) WHERE ARE YOUUU?????? I searched for you on FB,:| Do you even have a FB anymore?
yeah I am an idiot :| i wish i watched her TF last year..but then I dont think I would have like ViShi that much cuz that time my mind was messed up with KaSh.YEAHH ONE MORE VS fan :D \:D/ Ikr..they are soo cosy and comfy together..unlike her aheeemm first co-star Viraf is so humble,funny,down to earth..He replied meh on twitter <3

I am done with KaSh,dont have the heart to make ANYTHING ON THEM..but it might change who knows? Atleast not until SA comes back on screen.

Nikks Hug  yu better do chk it ASAP LOL awwie yur back on FB ??? No am away deleted that account ...and bid a Goodbye to FB for the good...I just stay on IF ...CC sectionEmbarrassed

Omgeee dont get me started on Viraf n ViShi ...I wont stop at all ROFL  Oh he did??? Wat did yu tweet and wat was his reply Wink  ...That guy is a real gentleman and damn sweet...had sent me huggs n kisses on my Birthday last year LOL  You should have defo watched her TF last year...I thought yu were already over KaSh??Tongue  Ermm well No Comments on her FIRST co-star ...I have had huge fights coz of my opinion on him Sleepy Well yaa Viraf n SA fit in perfectly !! Star

Well I would say NEVER SAY NEVER WinkLOL...SA's comeback  *sighsss* I hope that happens soon Embarrassed

Your welcome keep making on SA  n ViShi it feels so good to see ppl liking themEmbarrassed...I cant be on FB Nikks... am available only on CC :/
LUCKY YOU :O I heard one of their int..and you were mentioned..you know you sent him a proposal..pehle i though must be a random fan and then dolly SAID she is a doctor :P it was you only na? =)) and then i was like where the hell this doc went :P i dont really come on IF..U have a twitter? 
LOOOK LOOK I wished him b;day:
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/970337_138631053007597_296526109_n.jpg
its only a smile but he replieddd <3 who does that? he is so charming :$ HE GAVE ME A SMILE..I am going to pester him till he accepts my proposal though :P
no comments about first'costar' else i wont stop :|
You did? its useless to fight cuz of him.So no dont :P
I WANT VS though :P If there is a chance for SA i hope VP comes opposite her..LOVE THAT MAN Cool

-Aliya-neha-rockss

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
i'm poking my nose into the ViShi love going on here! Viraf is just awesome. period. he needs to come back on tv. so does SA. it would be very practical if they came back together. why? because they were HOT in the TMLS and super cute in the audio interviews.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgarouxNeonLights.neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

LUCKY YOU :O I heard one of their int..and you were mentioned..you know you sent him a proposal..pehle i though must be a random fan and then dolly SAID she is a doctor :P it was you only na? =)) and then i was like where the hell this doc went :P i dont really come on IF..U have a twitter? 
LOOOK LOOK I wished him b;day:
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/970337_138631053007597_296526109_n.jpg
its only a smile but he replieddd <3 who does that? he is so charming :$ HE GAVE ME A SMILE..I am going to pester him till he accepts my proposal though :P
no comments about first'costar' else i wont stop :|
You did? its useless to fight cuz of him.So no dont :P
I WANT VS though :P If there is a chance for SA i hope VP comes opposite her..LOVE THAT MAN Cool

Yepp it was me who pesterd Dolly di to get to do a Threeway Jpint interview of them...aint they perfect for each other???LOL  LOL yu know that actual proporsal was Either Marry SA or Marry ME
  ROFL
   No i dont have a twitter Niks...my PG course starts in August and I wud be 24X7 in hospital so no time for these websites ...yu got WA ???

awwwie saw that ...he is amazing <3 But girl easy...hes booked for me...he laughed so hard when he gotto know I call him hubbyROFL 
Yu shud ask him more abt SA Wink  He is single and I so want him for SA Embarrassed
Yes I did...yu kno na I cant stop venting my anger when am angry...and I lashed out at many ppl for the same ...coz I wonder after knowing the truth how do ppl still remain fans to himConfused
But then not every1 is like you and me...thers diversity LOL
I vouch for the same :D   ViShi would do wonders Star

theloupgarouxNeonLights.

Go to top