India-Forums

-Work Of Art-KaShHeaven1000&VirafShilpaPg.73 13/06 (Page 74)

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Nikks Evil Smile    Do you Open your PMs here Angry

I am Surprised that yu saw SA's TF NOW ShockedShocked  cmon give me a detailed review of yurs for itWinkLOL

You too obsessed with ViShi??? *hi-5*  they are super amazing...i mean how can som1 have that good chemistry just within 12-15 days and for a mere 1.5 hr tellyfilm Embarrassed
And they r good friends that adds to it...I too want them together very very badly...they would rock and light up the screen am sureWink

And why wont you make KaSh stuffs hencforth Ouch

Coming to the update...do I need to say I am in love with those ViShi siggiesLOL
KaSh work is simply out of the world...  Beautifull merges ...except 1 rest look amazingly realStar
as always fab coloring and lovely styles...Keep making more.Tongue

yu better be there for a chat with me soonishAngry

Edited by neha-rockss - 14 June 2013 at 2:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgarouxNeonLights.

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Okay, hey there. :) I might never be around here your gallery but you got me intrigued with that Viraf- Shilpa title. I was wondering who the heck made stuff on them now, after almost an year when their telefilm telecasted. LOL

But I've got to agree, you're one helluva signature maker around here on IF. Embarrassed I've seen your stuff sometimes on KaSh CG and must tell you it's magnificent. I've always admired your editing skills. The first two Viraf- Shilpa signatures out there are love <3 I'm so going to use them even if I've commented here just now, oh yeah. They are absoluetly gorgeous, very gorgeous. 

http://i.imgur.com/2FAwnsZ.jpg- And this, here is a majestic manip. Great work there! It looks like an original picture. And then again KaSh brings out the best and perfection in your work. You make them look flawless and that's the case with the 1000th thread stuff. Now I'm not going to give my views on each of those signatures cause all of them are equally wondrous and it would take hell lotta time to express that and I've got exams at hand unfortunately. Sleepy

But anyway yeah, beautiful update Nikki, right? Embarrassed

P.S- Yeah, I'm going to use the second Viraf- Shilpa signature. =]

-N

NeonLights.neha-rockss

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
God gal ur stuff is so perfect <333
Plzzz be regular <33 just love ur creations..theyr beautiful !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeonLights.

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maharkno1fan

helooo awesome dear meri req lo gi
I am sorry dear,I am not taking requests at the moment :( THANKS YOU THOUGHEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Evil Smile

theloupgarouxNeonLights.

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
your not getting away with saying these are the last KaSh stuffs you will make. granted, i kinda hate KaSh now in a i-loved-you-too-much-and-you-don't-deserve-it  way LOL but stilll, your creations on them are the best! maybe your just biased hahaa

When the TMLS's first came out, fans obsessed over the new jodi for like a week and then it just went by. But i feel like ViShi was one of the very few that people still take a liking to. I know i do and i would LOVE to seem them in a proper show

but Nikki please let me know when you take requests because i will one day have to get a Rafael Nadal siggy from you :P

NeonLights.neha-rockss

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@ kritika_24 - aww thanks hun >:D< 

@Neha Di-I am so sorry I never check my PMs ..I will someday cuz people have been bashing me recently for not checking my PM box =)) WHERE ARE YOUUU?????? I searched for you on FB,:| Do you even have a FB anymore?
yeah I am an idiot :| i wish i watched her TF last year..but then I dont think I would have like ViShi that much cuz that time my mind was messed up with KaSh.YEAHH ONE MORE VS fan :D \:D/ Ikr..they are soo cosy and comfy together..unlike her aheeemm first co-star Viraf is so humble,funny,down to earth..He replied meh on twitter <3

I am done with KaSh,dont have the heart to make ANYTHING ON THEM..but it might change who knows? Atleast not until SA comes back on screen.
AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT.YOU BE ON FB NA :-w

@ Edlyn gladd you like them <3 I just saw her TF,yeah after almost one year =)) atleast i watched.I will keep making more on them if i get time :P THANK YOU thank you thank you soo much.. and yup I am nikki :D :* aww and all the best for your exams <3 do well,study hard =P lol ikr exams suck. :P 2nd one is my fave too :P THANK YOU SO MUCHYY >:D<

@Sunshine girl-thanksss hunn..i will try to be regular,but i am lazy plus i have my boards this year..next year perhaps ;P

Sunshine Girlneha-rockss

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

your not getting away with saying these are the last KaSh stuffs you will make. granted, i kinda hate KaSh now in a i-loved-you-too-much-and-you-don't-deserve-it  way LOL but stilll, your creations on them are the best! maybe your just biased hahaa

When the TMLS's first came out, fans obsessed over the new jodi for like a week and then it just went by. But i feel like ViShi was one of the very few that people still take a liking to. I know i do and i would LOVE to seem them in a proper show

but Nikki please let me know when you take requests because i will one day have to get a Rafael Nadal siggy from you :P
Definitely Aliya..I will take requests one day,just not now because My schools are reopening in two days,I shall be inactive again plus I have my 12th board this yr :( suckss yaar :( 
And trust me people are already blacmailing me for KaSh stuffs..So hopefully I wil make more..and DITTO FEELINGS..
I am soo dumb yaar..i just saw their TF ryt now :( wish i had seen it earlier :@ but atleast I saw..I didnt even glance at KSG's TF :P I KNO VS ARE SOO DARN GOOD...hope they come on in a new proper romantic show..really really hope so.
AND THANK YOU I WOULD SAY YOU ARE BIASED TO ME :P lol thank you Embarrassed

theloupgarouxneha-rockss

Go to top