India-Forums

-Work Of Art-KaShHeaven1000&VirafShilpaPg.73 13/06 (Page 73)

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
how did i almost miss this? i saw the ViShi sig in your sigbox and I was wondering where you posted the rest because i already saw the KaSh ones in the KaSh CG which btw are so so so stunning! AMAZINGG creativity! 

VISHII <33 i had to re-watch the TMLS again not too long ago and i still really want them in a show together. Absolutely outstanding update Nikki. As always

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeonLights.

Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Though Iam a hardcore KaShianEmbarrassedI do not dislike Viraf/Shilpa bas a little bit biasedLOL
Superb colouring Nikka:D each and every creation of yours have a different touch:P and what I love abt your siggies is that they always look sooo HQ :P clean and crystal clear lolz :P Now Iam hell confused which one to use for 1000 :O girl :/

This one is my favouriteee:| they both loook hot to me for a change :O :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kritika_24NeonLights.

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

how did i almost miss this? i saw the ViShi sig in your sigbox and I was wondering where you posted the rest because i already saw the KaSh ones in the KaSh CG which btw are so so so stunning! AMAZINGG creativity! 

VISHII <33 i had to re-watch the TMLS again not too long ago and i still really want them in a show together. Absolutely outstanding update Nikki. As always
i posted them today only.. THANK YOU SO MUCH..YES FINALLY SOMEONE LIKE ME>>i want them together :| get them together like really :| :(

@Laddoo- I understand :P thank you soo much buddyyy :* HUGSSS :D
Maha149 IF-Sizzlerz
Maha149
Maha149

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
helooo awesome dear meri req lo gi

NeonLights.

kritika_24 IF-Dazzler
kritika_24
kritika_24

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
ok...i hate you. soo much!!! for making me fall in love with KaSh all over again...

i love you!

NeonLights.

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Nikks Evil Smile    Do you Open your PMs here Angry

I am Surprised that yu saw SA's TF NOW ShockedShocked  cmon give me a detailed review of yurs for itWinkLOL

You too obsessed with ViShi??? *hi-5*  they are super amazing...i mean how can som1 have that good chemistry just within 12-15 days and for a mere 1.5 hr tellyfilm Embarrassed
And they r good friends that adds to it...I too want them together very very badly...they would rock and light up the screen am sureWink

And why wont you make KaSh stuffs hencforth Ouch

Coming to the update...do I need to say I am in love with those ViShi siggiesLOL
KaSh work is simply out of the world...  Beautifull merges ...except 1 rest look amazingly realStar
as always fab coloring and lovely styles...Keep making more.Tongue

yu better be there for a chat with me soonishAngry

Edited by neha-rockss - 14 June 2013 at 2:25am

theloupgarouxNeonLights.

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Okay, hey there. :) I might never be around here your gallery but you got me intrigued with that Viraf- Shilpa title. I was wondering who the heck made stuff on them now, after almost an year when their telefilm telecasted. LOL

But I've got to agree, you're one helluva signature maker around here on IF. Embarrassed I've seen your stuff sometimes on KaSh CG and must tell you it's magnificent. I've always admired your editing skills. The first two Viraf- Shilpa signatures out there are love <3 I'm so going to use them even if I've commented here just now, oh yeah. They are absoluetly gorgeous, very gorgeous. 

http://i.imgur.com/2FAwnsZ.jpg- And this, here is a majestic manip. Great work there! It looks like an original picture. And then again KaSh brings out the best and perfection in your work. You make them look flawless and that's the case with the 1000th thread stuff. Now I'm not going to give my views on each of those signatures cause all of them are equally wondrous and it would take hell lotta time to express that and I've got exams at hand unfortunately. Sleepy

But anyway yeah, beautiful update Nikki, right? Embarrassed

P.S- Yeah, I'm going to use the second Viraf- Shilpa signature. =]

-N

NeonLights.neha-rockss

Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 14 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
God gal ur stuff is so perfect <333
Plzzz be regular <33 just love ur creations..theyr beautiful !!

NeonLights.

Go to top