India-Forums

-Work Of Art-KaShHeaven1000&VirafShilpaPg.73 13/06 (Page 73)

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged

hellooo sheellooo..long time no see?well this is my VERY LAST UPDATE ON KaSh..Yeah finally THE DAY HAS COME.THIS IS ALL I WILL EVER MAKE OF KASH. And this is actually the biggest update from me ever. Just for 1000 lol =P And thankfully i got HQ caps of DMG Epis..[Courtesy :Nori and Deep's Photobucket] So I tried to merge a AsYa pic,hope you don't mind..KaSh are 'kaaash' anyways.One can only dream about them(if anyone still wants to lol)
And my PS got mad,and dumped one of my merges..I had to edit that merge but the psd got deleted..But then I could NOT NOT MAKE USE OF THAT MERGE CUZ I SPENT HOURS ON IT.SO I MADE ONE SIG OUT OF IT.

AND I SAW SHILPS'S TF,AND I AM OBSESSED WITH VIRAF PATEL AND SHILPA ANAND. 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Two of all of these are inspired by AMNA :>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

THANK YOU :>

Edited by SapphireFlames. - 13 June 2013 at 11:41am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

NiksAngel..Sana...kritika_24RadiantTreasureujala26-BreezyGirl-barytheloupgarouxLaddoo.PhaddooTheSexyDevilfizii_gurl-Aliya-zaryaabJuhi1b8-Jeny--Rinki-SilentSilverneha-rockssSunshine GirlasmaanixxAichuu-Cherry-serendipity.-Swetha-

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
LOVE ""ur creativity"" <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeonLights.

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KaShti-

LOVE ""ur creativity"" <3
Embarrassedthank youuu :*
-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
how did i almost miss this? i saw the ViShi sig in your sigbox and I was wondering where you posted the rest because i already saw the KaSh ones in the KaSh CG which btw are so so so stunning! AMAZINGG creativity! 

VISHII <33 i had to re-watch the TMLS again not too long ago and i still really want them in a show together. Absolutely outstanding update Nikki. As always

NeonLights.

Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Though Iam a hardcore KaShianEmbarrassedI do not dislike Viraf/Shilpa bas a little bit biasedLOL
Superb colouring Nikka:D each and every creation of yours have a different touch:P and what I love abt your siggies is that they always look sooo HQ :P clean and crystal clear lolz :P Now Iam hell confused which one to use for 1000 :O girl :/

This one is my favouriteee:| they both loook hot to me for a change :O :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kritika_24NeonLights.

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

how did i almost miss this? i saw the ViShi sig in your sigbox and I was wondering where you posted the rest because i already saw the KaSh ones in the KaSh CG which btw are so so so stunning! AMAZINGG creativity! 

VISHII <33 i had to re-watch the TMLS again not too long ago and i still really want them in a show together. Absolutely outstanding update Nikki. As always
i posted them today only.. THANK YOU SO MUCH..YES FINALLY SOMEONE LIKE ME>>i want them together :| get them together like really :| :(

@Laddoo- I understand :P thank you soo much buddyyy :* HUGSSS :D
Maha149 IF-Sizzlerz
Maha149
Maha149

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
helooo awesome dear meri req lo gi

NeonLights.

kritika_24 IF-Dazzler
kritika_24
kritika_24

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
ok...i hate you. soo much!!! for making me fall in love with KaSh all over again...

i love you!

NeonLights.

Go to top