India-Forums

-Work Of Art-KaShHeaven1000&VirafShilpaPg.73 13/06 (Page 63)

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
OMG NIKS!
Awesome man! u seriously rock dude!
those manips are epic!
and the updateee AAHHH 2 die for!
make delena stuff Embarrassed
llovee ian and NiAn stuff lots!
Keep it up! :D

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
 good 1 nikks...

not yur best dou waiting for moreee
 loved d KaSh 1 a lot and  Ian <3 <3 <3 hesss haawttt
.SaduFarzi. IF-Dazzler
.SaduFarzi.
.SaduFarzi.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Girl...Ily...Hug Heart

Awesome Creations..Are u like made a plan or something to kill me with your stuffs..? ROFL ROFL

I Mean they are Like Damn Amazing..Heart

And After This I Made a New Love. - IAN..Heart Heart
Your Sigs Made me Love him ..Embarrassed ROFL
Please next time made some icons on him..Tongue

Love and Cares
Yashi Hug

Edited by MoHiTZ-DrEaMeR - 22 October 2011 at 4:22am
-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
love the update comepletly

awosmeee
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
OMG Nikki, the update is just brilliant!!!!! The KaSh sigs are just divine! Day Dreaming  I am loving the style of the text and your textures and colour is a perfect blend - you def created something magical here. The Nian stuffs are just wowww!!!! The Ian sigs are so gorgeous, they just took my breath away, and the nian ones are beautiful!!! You really excelled yourself hun! Fantastic work!!! 
zaryaabJuhi1b8 IF-Sizzlerz
zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
awsum n superb creation...
asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Eeehhh!!

That is ALL that I can say when I come to your gallery!! Big smile

Like seriously, YOU are a masterpiece!! No wonder all your creations come out so perfect

Your merging sigs, BEAUTIFUL!! You really underestimate yourself.

KaSh sigs, brilliant!! Love the white beach sand background. And the soft tints of pink standing out, just add on to the beauty.

Ian!! Now, what I can say. Day Dreaming He already is a Greek God, and your siggies just add on to that perfection. Blushing He just looks SO irresistibly yummy!! Blushing

The Nian (is that their official name? ) siggy is looking so cute!! Just LUV Nina's expressions in there. Also really like the B&W border at the bottom. Embarrassed

The next Ian siggy.. EEEHHH!!! He gets me every time! That siggy is just making me want to go up to him and kiss him!! I don't know how to explain it, but it's sending off an olden times vibe. Like as if he's been brought out of a Nicholas Sparks' novel. Especially from A Walk To Remember and the Notebook.

Although, this Nian sig has lighter effects, and shades of white and pink, it is HOTT!! I just can't stop looking at them.

And the last Nian sig.. eeekkss!! It seems like they are actually going out!! (Are they? ) Aww.. the way Ian is looking at Nina, is just soo... I don't know what to say!! It looks like he cares so much for her. Embarrassed This moment reminds me SO much of KaSh's spamdomain Friendship Day interview. The way Karan was tying the friendship band on Shilpa, and the way she was looking at him... it was just such a KaShful Moment. Day Dreaming

Thank you SO much for this update Nikki!!!

P.S. The pink and silver comments are going to be made specially for you from now on. EmbarrassedLOL
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG beautiful awsmlicious stuff girlo !!! Ian nina stuff took my heart away...hw cn sum1 luk sooo good together..eeks fantabulous editing !!!

Go to top