India-Forums

-Work Of Art-KaShHeaven1000&VirafShilpaPg.73 13/06 (Page 61)

Aichuu IF-Stunnerz
Aichuu
Aichuu

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
NIKKI are u killing me ohhh my goddd ur creations are fablous i mean it girl damn u u r just out of the world awsomeee i loved all kash stuff will def use some
make some white collar tvd stuffs na please
i m mean u r really rocking with ur update just fablous

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeonLights.

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Nahiiin! i wrote a wonderful wonderful or decent enough comment and stupid damn PC! i had never imagined i would be in this mood when in your gallery. tut apologies niks

Anyway since that comment went down the drain. You will just have to make do with this kachra.

You are so damn amazing at this, i really hope you know that. Your creations are so bubbly, sparkly, princessy pinkish style stuff LOL but i love it because you make it look beautiful

The huge pink sparkly swish on the Taylor Swift sig is damn GORGEOUS. hands down beautiful.

Your choice of pix and how you work them is evidently great and can be seen in all your sigs.

The Selena and Demi sigs are so so purdy. bohut khoobsurat. The textures, fonts, colouring everything is absolutely fantastic! Very elegant and graceful. The sigs are very calm and have a very chilled out tranquil touch to them which is perfect for the pictures you used.

http://i.imgur.com/fD6UF.jpg - the font and colourings in this one is SOO stunning!
http://i.imgur.com/1BIIb.jpg >> its a very fairytaleish style sig, i love how that style works perfectly for that scene. and i love how ya used the pictures in this sig!

OMG i absolutely love how you made the KaSh sigs especially how you separated the pictures and layed them out in a abstractish style. Superb style. Really i cannot express how much i love them, so much i am tempted to use the KaSh sigs.

http://i.imgur.com/BDImj.jpg - how how HOW are you SO good at this?! This sig is just HOT! i love the cloudyness and the colouring and damn the text is even sizzling. A stunner this is!

OMG those last two KaSh sigs with the Amna inspired black background are spectacular. Some of your very best work here Niks! I just love love love them so much and the pictures/scenes ya have picked for the black background is perfect for that style! i love the glow and the blur on them.

I just can't quite put into words how much of a fan i have become of your work. perhaps i can show you it when i use them next i update my sig dhabba =)

really keep em coming Niks

And i'm really sorry to hear about the maths results. don't let that get ya down because if ya have never scored like that before then it can only mean that it was a one time thing and something must have happened to make you score out of your regular marks that ya usually get. So don't worry. We all have those random so not our type of results times atleast once or twice in our education phase, you just don't let it get you down but let it make you work harder =)

NeonLights.

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

ahhh...

sooo awsum n superb creation...

sooo beautiful...

just loved it yaar...

thnx for the pm...

NeonLights.

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I AM GONNA REPLY TO EVERYONE LATERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!really i cant thank you all enough for giving me comments that i don't think i really deserve,I AM GONNA REPLY DEFINITELY THIS TIME,thats a PROMISE!

Mini Update!
This update is very small.I got my diwali holidays,Ill be busy with preparations but I'll try to update n this week!

& thank you so much for those who liked + commented,I literally gave up on this PS thingy,but your comments motivate me to keep making!

Delena is a distraction,I dun't wanna love them like I love KaSh,else I'll loose them like we lost KaSh -.- anyways,i'll try to update more on KaSh later...plus made a merge,but I'm not posting it here,RULES ARE RULES!If you want the merge you can go here,http://i.imgur.com/vHOiO.jpg,http://i.imgur.com/z1WMj.jpgit sucks though!Please don't get your hopes high,I lost my touch in merging!  

Edited by SapphireFlames. - 21 October 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

soniarahejaniru273minaalM-wild-.SaduFarzi.Gunjan.ScatteredCastle-Rakshu-DulceAmorMeetPremeer-BreezyGirl-NorzdivkashfullzaryaabJuhi1b8FleetingWishes.-Jeny-Euphoria.anumeha_rajatshootingstar.xxcant.be.assed.lipshaaLaddoo.Phaddoo-Aliya-.hea.OkThanksByeiTangled_25AichuuAS...JustaDreamSunshine GirlasmaanixxOnlyHopeneha-rockss-GoogleWithMe--Swetha-serendipity.-Cherry--Ms.Muffin-

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
OMFG ARE U LIKE BORN AMAZING? :O WOMAN STOP KILLING ME WITH YOUR AMAZING STUFF MAN. 

Damn that first Ian sigge took me to heaven, but that wasn't what killed me, KASH MERGE CREATION :O Damn woman you are just amazing, i dont have words to describe just how awesome you are, because seriously words come short to say just how breathtaking this update is. Everything you make just brings a smile to my face and takes me to heaven <3 AWESOME. 

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
RESERVED!
SHHESSSHHH NIKU :O
cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

EEEPPP SEXY SOMERHAULDER!!! LOL sorry im kinda obsessed with him Embarrassed I love you Nikku muah! <33

The KaSh was just awesome i loved it!

Now to the Ian Somerhaulder ones! *Sigh* they just blew me away! You made him 10 times hawtter than he already is! (Hes well hot btwLOL) I love the colouring that you used for his sigs and those particular scenes of him were jsut perfect for each sig! The colouring was done great! Suprise suprise NOT!WinkLOL I have always loved your colouring, its just beautiful <3

Dont you think DE are just like perfect for each other?! I do! THey are sooo cute! I lvoed the sigs you made of them Awww <3

Update soon muah <3

Edited by zARqaa_X - 10 November 2011 at 1:34pm
cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Ian somerhaulder!!!!!! :OOO EEEPPP! Silly I LOVE YOU NIKKI! :DDD
Swanzy see! this is what i call a Sexy Somerhaulder update :PROFL

Go to top