India-Forums

-Work Of Art-KaShHeaven1000&VirafShilpaPg.73 13/06 (Page 58)

.SaduFarzi. IF-Dazzler
.SaduFarzi.
.SaduFarzi.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
\m/ Hats Off..<33

Luved them Seriously.<33

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeonLights.

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

OMG NIKKII!! Why oh why do you need to be soo good?! I mean seriously! you manage to stun me each time! I always get soo excited when i see your updates :DD I literally jump out of my seat ROFL

OMG The selena sigs were gorgeous <33
The taylor Swift ones and Demi :OOO Eeeppp <3333 you make them look even more prettier than they already are! ROFL

HAWWW KASH!!! Day DreamingSilly
The first sigs text was soo deep! it totally went soo well with the scene! <33

EEEPPP! You made one on the Asmani Hand touching scene! I LOVE YOU <333 i love that scene soo much and i love it when people makes sigs out of it! it never gets old *sigh*

Awww the Oye Hoye scene was sooo damn cute! The colouring... Haayyyeee <333 your colouring is genius Nikki <3

Eeeppi love the AR ones with the stethascope <333 (ignore my spelling ROFL)  They are soo damn Beautiful :DDD

And OMG the ones with Amnas inspiring...HAAWWW Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingSillySillySilly Even though its just one picture its still soo beautiful...i love the whole style of it <333

Edited by zARqaa_X - 11 October 2011 at 11:26am

NeonLights.

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
DUDE WHAT ARE YOU? SERIOUSLY WHAT ARE YOU? Kis plannet se aayi ho? :O NIKUUU :O Im f**kn speechless. What do you expect? youre like tyhe best best sigmaker! DUDE YOUR COLOURING!!! I MEAAHN LOOK AT YOUR COLOURING! I MEAN SERIOUSLY! you drive me out of my wits! oMGGG WHAT R THOSE? Are you planning to KIHHL? im never even in my senses to tell you bout your sigs! DUDE your the goddess THE BEST FREAKN GODDESS OF COLOURING!!! What are you simply? words like flawless amazing brilliant god theyre so nothing infront of you, god seriously WHAT R YOU? 
OMGGG NIKU ILYYY for this update! God  I DIE i simply DIE for your updates, dude youre the BEHST! there aint one like you! Hug
GODDD gimmeee that colouring!!Day DreamingROFL

NeonLights.

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i want to comment really really big but school is killing im really sorry, i wont reserver but im gonna be back to give my ridasome comments hereCoolHug

NeonLights.

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
You're an Exceptionally Extraordinary bundle of talent, Nikster. Stern Smile
Your style has all that I love - Gloss+Glitter+Shimmer = Anku's Most FAV. Siggies Day Dreaming
I Heart your creations!!!!!! I wish I could get a free ka sig from you :( All those sigs have such a charm to them. Each and every single sig is fascinating<3 I don't know which one to pick and comment separately on cause I am absolutely LOVINGGG each and every single one of them..
Day DreamingDay Dreaming But the last two ones are ESPECIALLY MindblowingHeart  They look Heavenly!!!! HeartHeartHeart
And also really really reallyyy liking the first KaSh sig SO much. It looks 100% and more GORGEOUS. I am usinggg it.. I hope thats okay Embarrassed
You're the siggy rockstar! I am always so happy to see all these wonderful talented sigmakers as KaShians. It makes my heart extra happy Embarrassed hehe! Lagey raho with sig'ing :D Keep making all the flawless glorious stuff
Hug

Ohh and, just read again about your scores. If this makes you feel any better, I toh SUCKED at maths and always failed the tests and barely managed to pass the half yearly's and finals LOLLOLLOL Socho, mere dad who is genius @ maths ko kaisa lagta hoga? LOLLOL No worries about this time.. concentrate on boards :) Good luck with the rest of the scores!<3

Edited by x.Anku.x - 10 October 2011 at 4:17pm

NeonLights.

Broken_Heart72 Senior Member
Broken_Heart72
Broken_Heart72

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
OMG they were all awesome !!!!
totally loved all the kash unbelievable
great job keep it up

NeonLights.

soniaraheja Goldie
soniaraheja
soniaraheja

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
awesome...omggg KASH stuff was the best...
superb yaa...

NeonLights.

-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Omg Ur a genius, Awesome sig maker nikaaa...

Goshhh i donno which one is best or not.. Every single sig is soo damn beautiful...

But i really have to say this particular one is my favorite..

I sooo love this coloring, text everything is soo damn beautiful..

Great going nikaaa keep them coming...

Thanxs for the PM

Love DJ :)

NeonLights.

Go to top