India-Forums

-Work Of Art-KaShHeaven1000&VirafShilpaPg.73 13/06 (Page 56)

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
wooow
amazing update. liked avis most. gorgeous coloring and fonts

senorita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeonLights.

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

gosh...yaar...

that was such a wonderful tour of this post...

ur creation was sooo amazing...

n this siggy...

simply adorable...its sooo sweet n lovely..

n ian...nina/...awsum creation..

loved all..

thnx for the pm...

Edited by anumeha_rajat - 30 September 2011 at 3:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeonLights.-Swetha-

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
so so so gorgeous update :)

NeonLights.

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
everything is just amazing ... your creations on Selena were the best(: your avis are just beautiful <3 keep up the great worrk ... 

NeonLights.

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Omg!!!! Super gorgeous works of art, lol.
But seriously! I'm a first time visitor and I'm totally stunned!!
Your style just rocks!

NeonLights.

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
i hope you know how fricking awesome you are at this! I am such a huge fan of your work and its about time i express that

NeonLights.

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Thank YouHug
I'm not replying to anyone CryPlease don't mind I'm DAMN upset,and really not in a mood :-< what do u think??I got my maths marks,and I've never scored below 90 in maths ever in my life...but I broke my own record,itne gande number aaye,mummy ne daata,papa ko nahi bataaya :| :( Okay i just got over confident & I had to pay for it!! :| 
okay anyways...THANK YOU,you guys can distract me from Maths,school and marks :P lol

Parishay_91, Broken_Heart72, Sano88, ScatteredCastle, MoHiTZ-DrEaMeR, AishuJSKfan, soniaraheja, -Rakshu-, lipshaa, shaba_sweetKaSH, KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA, DulceAmor, aish_loves_KaSh, anumeha_rajat, shootingstar.xx, zaryaabJuhi1b8, neha-rockss, DJ_AISHII, kashndsel4eva, -_AfridiMalik_-, -.Aisha.-, -Fatima-, Sunshine Girl, kash_laddoo.anu, Waterbearer, -Sary-, -Aliya-, -KaShti-, stargaze94, destinied_2_b, -Rinki-, oishi_ksg, zARqaa_X, 
A VERY BIG THANK YOU!Embarrassed
for those who commented,
-Sary- , -Rinki- ,Parishay_91 , destinied_2_b ,Waterbearer ,oishi_ksg ,angeldmg16 ,zaryaabJuhi1b8 ,DJ_AISHII , -Cherry- ,DulceAmor ,zARqaa_X ,Sunshine Girl , -pooluvsKaSh- ,aish_loves_KaSh ,-_AfridiMalik_- ,ScatteredCastle ,KIZ ~ KS ~ KAYA ,-KaShti- , salinashah ,MoHiTZ-DrEaMeR ,-.Aisha.-, anumeha_rajat, -Fatima- ,shootingstar.xx ,AishuJSKfan, -Aliya-
Special thank you to you guys,cuz you all motivate me a LOT!and even if people like RINKI & NORI & SWANCY,didn't bother to edit their "RESERVED" it doesn't matters,atleast you took the pain of typing for my gallery :D

Edited by SapphireFlames. - 10 October 2011 at 6:59am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

minaalM-wild-ScatteredCastleDulceAmor-Aliya--Rinki-anumeha_rajatshootingstar.xxcant.be.assed.AS..-Fatima-Sunshine GirliTangled_25asmaanixxsoundsofcedar-Swetha-serendipity.

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I got busy with guests and cousins,sorry for the delay!but I'll continue to give slow updates!(I'm Lazy,Plus Life's Not Easy -.-)
One of the style is inspired by Amna,the one with black background,and one image! [Tell me who is not inspired by her :-?]
Though I saw some new updates by my frnds,and i was like,"I SUCK"... :| like really I DO!you all make so awesomeee!Embarrassed
please don't mind the number of ICONS I've made,I'm lazy to make those 100px X 100 px small thingies,so there are just TWOOO!okay 1 is of selena,tht i made long ago!sothat makes it 3!

Made on Demi,cuz Reeno wanted,made on Taylor cuz Vaishy DEMANDED!LOL
ICOs
Misc

KaSh

Edited by SapphireFlames. - 10 October 2011 at 7:14am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

minaalMsoniarahejaFari.Kashian-wild-ScatteredCastle.SaduFarzi.-Rakshu-DulceAmorsameera_12-BreezyGirl-anumeha_rajatshootingstar.xx-Rinki-cant.be.assed.-Aliya-Euphoria.zaryaabJuhi1b8Julybaby22lipshaaNorzasmaanixxSunshine GirliTangled_25neha-rockssOkThanksBye-LoVe.KaSh-AS..-Fatima-SilentSilver_Oishi_-Swetha--GoogleWithMe--Ms.Muffin-soundsofcedarserendipity.-Cherry-Sano88

Go to top