India-Forums

-Work Of Art-KaShHeaven1000&VirafShilpaPg.73 13/06 (Page 54)

_Oishi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Oishi_
_Oishi_

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Your colouring is sooo soo gorgeous..
I just love your colouring..
all the avi's & siggys are soo pretty <3

.JustaDream IF-Stunnerz
.JustaDream
.JustaDream

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
this is called "RESERVED" CoolLOL
zaryaabJuhi1b8 IF-Sizzlerz
zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
gorgeous update  Big smile amazing work :)
-Ms.Muffin- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Muffin-
-Ms.Muffin-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

WOHOOO the girl is back with a bang :D

what a gorgeous update nikaa.. Goshh i donno which and which to point out even every single one is beautiful..

I really love Selena's sigs and avi's goshh she looks sooo gorgeous.

And Kash ones are Damn Hawwwttt... Love every single bit of it..

Amazing Update

Love DJ :D
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Hot night scene is literally MY scene lol.

I shall comment in detail after my lunch :D
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Nikki!!! OMG girl, I am totally speechless! The update is outstanding!!!! Man, you make the most stunning creations! Those Selena avis look so fabulous! They really are the highest quality I have ever seen. Spellbinding work on them! The KaSh hot night avis totally blew me away - that colouring is beautiful!!! It makes them look so sensual and gorgeous! And freak, the Nian sigs are awesome!!! The colouring and textures is just the perfect blend - couldn't take my eyes off them. Amazing work!!! Thanks for sending me the PM. 
cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
OMG These are great!
I loved the Selena Avis...and aww the Selena-Demi sigs were cute <33
HAAYYYEEE  <33333333333 KASH HOT NIGHT SIGS AND AVIS!!!!! too hott! <333 the coloring were great!

The KSG baby sig! OMFG!!! You made it just stunning! <33 The whole sig just left me mesmerised! <3333

Okay The Ian sigs! Too Damn Hawtt For Our Own Good <333333 Hes just smoking hawwt man! <333 I was literally drooling at those sigs!  I saved them on my laptop Approve lol

AWWW Ian and Nina are like THE cutest couple <333 They are soo adorable together! :D

loved it all <33

continue soon x
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG WOW...*dead* whattay awsm beautiful gorgeous and stunning update...I cant think of wat to comment on wat not to...since I loved each nd every sig nd avi...haye the tvd onez took my heart away...nd although m nt a Selena fan but those aviz r soo beautiful that m forced to save them...LOL...styling and animations r perfect and wonderful as hell...This one nd the one above it are my favouritest like totally...

Nd the sigx eeksss they r sooo pretty...textures coloring font everythng is perfct..my ideal sigx...Kash stuff is suer cute as well...uve done wonders vid awl the aviz !!!
I was dead seeing this sig in particular...OMG u cant have edited it more beautifully...the font coloring texture amazing work...gorgeous and stunning as ever !!! Open u soon gal..I wanna request ...

Go to top