India-Forums

-Work Of Art-KaShHeaven1000&VirafShilpaPg.73 13/06 (Page 23)

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

Wooow
just awesome
loved them all
u are just sooo fab
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx

thanksss Huglove ya :D Hug

Originally posted by sacred shrine

OMG OMG!!!!it is breathtaking...somebody give me oxygen!!!!!!!!!

Lemme bring you oxygen cylinder ROFLthank you Hug

Originally posted by Aichuu

res

now i feel bad tht your browser did not let you update your comment Cry

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

Reserved :)

*EDITED*

Nikkiii!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 This is such a KaShtastic update...hayeee!! I'm blushing at my computer screen like hell! Blushing Absolutely LOVED it! <3 <3

[

^^These three sigs are sooo pretty! <3 <3 The text on all is so amazing and the font on the first is really beautiful! <3 <3 absolutely love these sigs! <3 <3 The scene you chose for the secon sig...awww...sooo cute! Both KaSh look sooo sweet! <3 And the heer-ranjha sigs...Blushing 

^^ These merges are effin hot! Red and hot...sooo sexy!! <3 <3  BlushingBlushing You are amazing...for a second my friend thought these were real! :p I love them! <3 <3

^^ Hawww...these merges made me go "awww" so badly! these are utterly gorgeous...I can't even describe them in words! I keep staring at them! They're extremely beautiful! My fav has to be the first one...it is sooo pretty! <3 <3
The text on all 3 is sooo amazing! Love you nikki! You're a pro at merging! <3 <3 These sigs are the cutest thing ever...absolutely LOVE them...gorgeous! <3

^^ KaSh baarish! Embarrassed OMG!! Nikki, I'm out of words now...these sigs are S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G! I can't stop staring at them...they're effin hot,cute and sexy!! I'm in my KaSh land now..NIKKI!! These are utterly adorable...sooo very KaShsome! <3 <3 I love them all, but my fav has to be the second one! Day Dreaming The text on all is so KaShsome too! <3 <3 LOVE THEM! <3 <3

^^ Need I say more? You've already killed me! These icons and avis are smokin hot! <3 <3 Love them! <3 <3

Nikki, you have seriously done a lot of harm to me now...how am I supposed to study now!?! LOL I am in awe with your merging...you're excellent! <3 <3 Embarrassed 
Nikki, this update is sooo GORGEOUS! I can't stop staring at your merges...they're Beautiful! <3 I absolutely loved them! Please update your gallery soon with more merges! EmbarrassedLOL You're too good at merging! Embarrassed
I love you...these are such stunning sigs,icons and avis, all of them! <3 <3 Thank you sooo much! We can see KaSh in all different forms...thanks! <33 Bless you and your work! You're brilliant baby! <3 Hug

ROFLreally? sum1 thought that theyr were real ROFLOH THATS ther best compliment i hv ever received :D
thank you so much yashi...your comment makes me smile and i have no other way to thank you...u ppl appreciate me so much that i hv nothing more to say other than thank you Hug
bless you too :) and concentrate on your studies okay? :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

OMG OMG NIKKA U R TOO GUD AT MERGES Silly aaayo u kill me Silly

Damnn the rain one Blushing Silly

I saw this a few days back and im so in luv Silly

BRB wit comments Ermm kinda bg now bt eeekks its sooo Silly
Thank you ninja ROFL Hugsorry for confusing you..i dint mean to ROFLoye u are not a baccha ROFL
Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

Awsummm nikkzzz

all is brilliantly superbbb
THANKS MADHUUU
Originally posted by cute-aish

all the creations r breath taking nikka...iam just drooling over them...
THANKSSS AISH AND keep drooling :P
NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariasrk

ufff G O R G E O U S  update too hot to handle ...
just love the SIGGIES and texts ,,,,,,,,,,,ISHHH lov the icons beautiful...lovely merging yara...will use some...plz make some on SRK =)
i will try making on SRK ..i too love him HugTHANKS Hug
Originally posted by rushi_shonaksg

oh m speechless 
amazing creation of KaSh Clap
thank you Hugyou're speechless,and thats makes me know tht you loved it Hug
Originally posted by funkybratz

girl you killed me, literally, em just in love with them!
such hot kashalicious siggies woow!!

thanks maleeha Hugloved to see you comment here Hug
NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Two words: PERFECTLY GORGEOUS.

Your update is SO elegant, classy and heavenly!!! Fantastic merges man.. KaShians are best with the merging the way that you have done. It looks SO REAL. Keep it up sweety! Hug
ANKUUU Hugthank you thank you buddy for commenting Hugi knw u r busy still u took tym for my gallery ...i really love you Hugand where are you missing thesse days :(2nd name of creativity is KaShians CoolthanksssEmbarrassed

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Goshh ur soo damn Goood at mergin pics!<333 those siggys turns out soo well!<3 esp this one
thanksss sammy Hug

Originally posted by vaish04

Nikkkiii OMGGG!! i never knew you had a gallery!! hawww!!
and your recent rain wala avi is :o Blushing

am soo gna comment on your each and every update with retrospective effect.

meet you soon with ur 1st updt comments.

Muah! xx

Love.
Vaishuu.
ROFLvaishyyy Hugthank you so much..yea now i want regular comments :| chalo jaldi PC theek karao :P will update soon Hug

Originally posted by DJ_AISHII

OHH MY GOD.. AHHH They are freaking Gorgeous Nikaaa

This is HOT... My most favorite...

Awesome work Jaaan EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
thanksss DJ Hug

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

Res
nikiii hav u killed me or whattt :O

busy gal edit now -.- i knw u r having exams Hug
Originally posted by ASALUV

Woahhh
Hot update <3
Thanks sarah Hug
Originally posted by ABNER

Amazing work 
Thanks Abner Hug
Originally posted by KashMaaniac

OH MY GOD! i think I just died! LOL 
Your merging it outta this world yaar! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them! You are sooo talented! Clap
HUGE fan of your work Tongue
THANK YOU ..u r faria,right? Hug
NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_fan

I am truly speechless with your merged work. You don't know definitely but people prefer talk big about my merged pics but I say THERE IS NO AMAZING MERGER LIKE YOU. You leave me AMAZED each time with your merged stuff. Gosh you are just beyond amazing with your merged work. The pics are so HAWT and MIND BLASTING. You just make me ask for more and more such merged pics.

Other sigs are awesome but your merged sigs take all the attentions and charm. I think you need to do little more work on your simple sigs.

Not just the merged pic but the design of this sig is just OUT STANDING.

I have already said you have left me speechless and that's why It took me so long in commenting here and as I saw the sigs again, I don't know what more to to say. A speechless saying this much is a lot.

Love your work.. Please make more.

OMG THAT SO MEASN A LOT TO ME...cuz i have seen your merging,and trust me i was inspired very much... <3 even i tried merging like tht and eventually chose FACE-SWAPPING!EmbarrassedOH AND I JUST REALISED THAT ITS ONLY CUZ OF YOU THAT I CAME INTO THE MERGING DEPARTMENT Blushingand i agree on that,i can't make simple sigs like you all do...i need to work on that..i have tried improving but result is zero -____________-  :P
i won't stop merging even if ppl taunt on me :P so yea my merging department is secure :P
thanks a lot Hug

Edited by kash.is.bk4ever - 05 May 2011 at 6:50am
NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunji

superb nikkiii...totally loved itHugHeart
THANKsss gunjan Hug
Originally posted by sameera_12

Brilliant work!!!!!! It was just Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap
THANKS Hug