India-Forums

-Work Of Art-KaShHeaven1000&VirafShilpaPg.73 13/06 (Page 16)

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Need to apologise first of all for being such a late comer in your galleryLOLEmbarrassedBeing a huge fan of your work,its a shame of me for delaying too muchLOLEmbarrassed

Anyway,would love to say YAYYY!You have a gallery but dude this need to be consequently updatedTongue

How mny fans you have all around hereWink

Your KaSh AR Siigies...you have a different touch to all your sigs but i always love how you r apt abt your fontsStar

The Vampire Merge...Freakingly bloodish...and sexy n on fireSillyyou make our dreams real,who would have thought seeing KaSh as vampireShockedYOU MADE It real man Star and thts a perfect outcome ;D
KaSh needs to knw they were turned into vampsWinkand tht they look hot togetherWink

WHAT DO I SAY ABT This oneDay Dreamingwhn i saw this on Heaven on first time..i went totally crazyyy!GOSHHH!
This looks SO real <3 The colours the textures AWESOME Piece of wrk..with all 3 versions <3

I Was at collge in class whn i was texting Yashi n she gves me the surprise tht u made a baarish merge of KaSh..n i was like OMGGGShocked
I Was sooo xcited n hayyeee!wht zeal u hv in u to mke such amazng mergesSilly
u make me drooolll!
and this is sooo breathtakingBlushing

LOVEEE ALLL YOUR ICONS!FANTASTIC Update!keep updating this moreWinkMake more mergesTongue

Edited by SPINKaShFanatic - 22 April 2011 at 6:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeonLights.OkThanksBye

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
just awesome
loved them all
u are just soooooooooooo fab
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeonLights.

nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
OMG OMG!!!!it is breathtaking........somebody give me oxygen!!!!!!!!!

NeonLights.

Aichuu IF-Stunnerz
Aichuu
Aichuu

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
res

NeonLights.

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Reserved :)

*EDITED*

Nikkiii!!!!!!!!!! OMG!! I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 This is such a KaShtastic update...hayeee!! I'm blushing at my computer screen like hell! Blushing Absolutely LOVED it! <3 <3

[

^^These three sigs are sooo pretty! <3 <3 The text on all is so amazing and the font on the first is really beautiful! <3 <3 absolutely love these sigs! <3 <3 The scene you chose for the secon sig...awww...sooo cute! Both KaSh look sooo sweet! <3 And the heer-ranjha sigs...Blushing 

^^ These merges are effin hot! Red and hot...sooo sexy!! <3 <3  BlushingBlushing You are amazing...for a second my friend thought these were real! :p I love them! <3 <3

^^ Hawww...these merges made me go "awww" so badly! these are utterly gorgeous...I can't even describe them in words! I keep staring at them! They're extremely beautiful! My fav has to be the first one...it is sooo pretty! <3 <3
The text on all 3 is sooo amazing! Love you nikki! You're a pro at merging! <3 <3 These sigs are the cutest thing ever...absolutely LOVE them...gorgeous! <3

^^ KaSh baarish! SillySillyDancingBlushingDay DreamingEmbarrassed OMG!! Nikki, I'm out of words now...these sigs are S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G! I can't stop staring at them...they're effin hot,cute and sexy!! I'm in my KaSh land now..NIKKI!! These are utterly adorable...sooo very KaShsome! <3 <3 I love them all, but my fav has to be the second one! Day Dreaming The text on all is so KaShsome too! <3 <3 LOVE THEM! <3 <3

^^ Need I say more? You've already killed me! These icons and avis are smokin hot! <3 <3 Love them! <3 <3

Nikki, you have seriously done a lot of harm to me now...how am I supposed to study now!?! LOL I am in awe with your merging...you're excellent! <3 <3 Embarrassed 
Nikki, this update is sooo GORGEOUS! I can't stop staring at your merges...they're Beautiful! <3 I absolutely loved them! Please update your gallery soon with more merges! EmbarrassedLOL You're too good at merging! Embarrassed
I love you...these are such stunning sigs,icons and avis, all of them! <3 <3 Thank you sooo much! We can see KaSh in all different forms...thanks! <33 Bless you and your work! You're brilliant baby! <3 Hug

Edited by kasharti1 - 23 April 2011 at 4:35am

NeonLights.

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
OMG OMG NIKKA U R TOO GUD AT MERGES Silly aaayo u kill me Silly

Damnn the rain one Blushing Silly

I saw this a few days back and im so in luv Silly

BRB wit comments Ermm kinda bg now bt eeekks its sooo Silly

Fari.Kashian

KStewartFanatic IF-Stunnerz
KStewartFanatic
KStewartFanatic

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Awsummmmm nikkzzzz

all is brilliantly superbbbbbbbb
noseasync IF-Sizzlerz
noseasync
noseasync

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
all the creations r breath taking nikka....iam just drooling over them...

Go to top