Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
im so sorry to hear about what happened with your scores and all .. I know how it feels to do bad on exams, etc. πŸ€” BUT, still you should stay positive (: you'll do better next time for suree ... 

LOVE your updateπŸ˜ƒ I can see your love for pink btw ahah .. aww yay you made icons on the new KaSh pic ... will def use ... the taylor swift sig looks amazingg<3 & KaSh stuff is just beautifull ... esp this sig: http://i.imgur.com/ZfRsz.jpg oye hoye sig is cutee too πŸ˜³ 

keep up the great work :D 
.SaduFarzi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
\m/ Hats Off..<33

Luved them Seriously.<33
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMG NIKKII!! Why oh why do you need to be soo good?! I mean seriously! you manage to stun me each time! I always get soo excited when i see your updates :DD I literally jump out of my seat 🀣

OMG The selena sigs were gorgeous <33
The taylor Swift ones and Demi :OOO Eeeppp <3333 you make them look even more prettier than they already are! 🀣

HAWWW KASH!!! 😍πŸ€ͺ
The first sigs text was soo deep! it totally went soo well with the scene! <33

EEEPPP! You made one on the Asmani Hand touching scene! I LOVE YOU <333 i love that scene soo much and i love it when people makes sigs out of it! it never gets old *sigh*

Awww the Oye Hoye scene was sooo damn cute! The colouring... Haayyyeee <333 your colouring is genius Nikki <3

Eeeppi love the AR ones with the stethascope <333 (ignore my spelling 🀣)  They are soo damn Beautiful :DDD

And OMG the ones with Amnas inspiring...HAAWWW πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ Even though its just one picture its still soo beautiful...i love the whole style of it <333
Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DUDE WHAT ARE YOU? SERIOUSLY WHAT ARE YOU? Kis plannet se aayi ho? :O NIKUUU :O Im f**kn speechless. What do you expect? youre like tyhe best best sigmaker! DUDE YOUR COLOURING!!! I MEAAHN LOOK AT YOUR COLOURING! I MEAN SERIOUSLY! you drive me out of my wits! oMGGG WHAT R THOSE? Are you planning to KIHHL? im never even in my senses to tell you bout your sigs! DUDE your the goddess THE BEST FREAKN GODDESS OF COLOURING!!! What are you simply? words like flawless amazing brilliant god theyre so nothing infront of you, god seriously WHAT R YOU? 
OMGGG NIKU ILYYY for this update! God  I DIE i simply DIE for your updates, dude youre the BEHST! there aint one like you! πŸ€—
GODDD gimmeee that colouring!!😍🀣
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i want to comment really really big but school is killing im really sorry, i wont reserver but im gonna be back to give my ridasome comments hereπŸ˜ŽπŸ€—
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You're an Exceptionally Extraordinary bundle of talent, Nikster. 😳
Your style has all that I love - Gloss+Glitter+Shimmer = Anku's Most FAV. Siggies 😍
I Heart your creations!!!!!! I wish I could get a free ka sig from you :( All those sigs have such a charm to them. Each and every single sig is fascinating<3 I don't know which one to pick and comment separately on cause I am absolutely LOVINGGG each and every single one of them..
😍😍 But the last two ones are ESPECIALLY Mindblowing❀️  They look Heavenly!!!! ❀️❀️❀️
And also really really reallyyy liking the first KaSh sig SO much. It looks 100% and more GORGEOUS. I am usinggg it.. I hope thats okay 😳
You're the siggy rockstar! I am always so happy to see all these wonderful talented sigmakers as KaShians. It makes my heart extra happy 😳 hehe! Lagey raho with sig'ing :D Keep making all the flawless glorious stuff
πŸ€—

Ohh and, just read again about your scores. If this makes you feel any better, I toh SUCKED at maths and always failed the tests and barely managed to pass the half yearly's and finals πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Socho, mere dad who is genius @ maths ko kaisa lagta hoga? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No worries about this time.. concentrate on boards :) Good luck with the rest of the scores!<3

Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago
Broken_Heart72 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG they were all awesome !!!!
totally loved all the kash unbelievable
great job keep it up
soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...omggg KASH stuff was the best...
superb yaa...
-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Omg Ur a genius, Awesome sig maker nikaaa...

Goshhh i donno which one is best or not.. Every single sig is soo damn beautiful...

But i really have to say this particular one is my favorite..

I sooo love this coloring, text everything is soo damn beautiful..

Great going nikaaa keep them coming...

Thanxs for the PM

Love DJ :)
-Rakshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aailllaaa 😲 Nikitaaa U r tooo Good.. πŸ‘
I'm Loving all yo creations.. <3 <3
KaSh siggies are mindblowing..  πŸ˜ esplly the black bg and one image. 
http://i.imgur.com/BDImj.jpg
^^ I dont know what makes me love this siggy..  πŸ˜† πŸ˜› Its OSM..
and even this http://i.imgur.com/1BIIb.jpg πŸ˜Š
Thanx for the PM.. 

Rakshita πŸ˜³