Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kash.is.bk4ever

:S i was planning to close this gallery// never mind..i'll try to makes sumthing :| 

How dare you say this? Do you remember when i left IF and u said never put that in your sig box again. And  you've done the same 😑 You are NOT inactive, You are DEFINATELY NOT dead and You have NOT left IF

Please dnt say this Nikki, your Heaven layout was just beautiful and i keep staring it at. I love you nikki baby 😳
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry guys...I don't Know When I'll be updating cuz my 2 months holidays will end in the next 20 days..and i have wasted every single minute of more than a month...i havn't studied anything when i should..its my 10th and i need to work hard..plus i have to work on the numerous projects and holiday homeworks..My Formative Assessments starts from 22nd June and i got to study hard cuz i need to get good grades cuz my entire choice of subject depends on it. :| And Everything is important... :( 

So i'll be busy this year with Tuitions and things,Will soon go inactive i think...this place is addiction i dun't know if i'll b able to concentrate this year. 

Though I have plans for the next update i can't find time to work on them.

P.S.Will try to Update in June

Will Cya Soon.

Take Care.

Edited by kash.is.bk4ever - 12 years ago
Swiftie thumbnail
@Cherry-i miss you too :( Keep Heaven Moving πŸ€—
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kash.is.bk4ever

@Cherry-i miss you too :( Keep Heaven Moving πŸ€—

No ones there to much it 😭 from tomorrow even im gonna be kinda inactive, 😭 Miss you loads, hope u can get your studies finished soon.
Swiftie thumbnail
@Swanz-Do well in your exams πŸ€— And don't miss me much..i'll b there occasionally :P Abt Heaven,i m sure others will keep it moving πŸ€—
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nikuuu :( :(. i hate studies someone come nd throw them out of our lives. i dont want you to go nd get inactive, i will miss you so so so much. no this shudnt happen, i luv yu so so much, all ov yu r an addiction to me, my second family. :(
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
will miss u
good luck with ur studies
mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww nikki am g0nna miss you loads πŸ˜’anyways GooD Luck jani πŸ€—
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nikkiii, I'm gonna miss you :C But since its all exam shit, all the best..naam roshan karna humara
Love you πŸ€—
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If there was ever a "dislike" button! :-( 

Naww, Kidding Nikki! But seriously, am gonna miss your work like hell. Literally. But, all the exam crap... I know right, it's hell. I've been through the same last year .. anyways, work hard, do well!! 

I'll miss you a lot Nikki! 
Keep jumping in here and there! 

Love always, 
Garima :-)

ps: 10th ... CCE??