Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

|| Member of the week 3 Closed|| (Page 7)

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KMH2

Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Ive just come back now!! Gosh yaar tum log ki wajah se I am not even able to watch this weeks epi's!!! Ouch Im answering these and then off to watch the epis!! I miss my showss!! Cry 

aww...LOL natttie isi ko bolte hain badla succesfull...ROFL
Badla? Kis cheez ka badla Uncle Ji??ROFLROFL The people who Ive tortured havent even asked me a questo!! And those who I havent tortured should be ready now!! ROFL Now I'll show what a real badla is!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanugr8fan

@Sanu: You better do trust me!! Ik aur doubt and u'r out of my friend's list!! ROFL ROFL
ACCCHA!!.....AISI DOSTI AISE TERA PYAAAR...DOUBT KIYA TO CHOODD DOGE YAAAR???? LOLLOLLOLLOL.....HA BABA....no more doubting!! bas?
Thankiieesss Hun!! Smile
WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

If i sudarofy na ,u will be alone , bolo should i become goody goody , LOL..................  (Sudhrofy for the next 2 days and then become Non-sudhrofy again!! ROFL ROFL ROFL Hows the idea? ROFL ROFL)

nice answers , u r balanced person natz , dont chadofy tree but u clearly know about WHAT <WHEN < HOW things ................................... clever ,matured and Bindas (Hmmm.. Should I take this as a compliment or the other way around! *Raised eyebrow*!! ROFL ROFL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Ok this is for Shivzi.. As she asked for PJ's! LOL LOL 

There was once a couple who no one was ready to accept.. So they decided to commit suicide! They stood on the balcony.. The girl asked the guy to jump first.. The guy jumped and looked up to see the girl backed out!! ROFL He opened the parachute and said 'Mujhe pata tha Chudail tu nahi khude gi!!' ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Ok second one:

Dur se dekha toh sheer tha.. Dur se dekha toh sheer tha.. Pass gayi hi nai Darh gayi!! ROFL ROFL

Ok if you dont laugh at these, then go to this and watch Jun cracking these PJ's!! You're sure to have a loud laugh!! ROFL ROFL All thanks to Nikz for posting!! Embarrassed

^^ Watch the first segment.. ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index