Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

|| Member of the week 3 Closed|| (Page 6)

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
@Abz:

Originally posted by KMH2

Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Originally posted by KMH2

fist installmentLOL

1. Describe yourself in a word. Mast! Tongue Or Unique! Or One-piece! ROFL ROFL
reallyShocked LOL Hain? Whhyyyyy? Why so shocked?? I wanna know now!! Embarrassed

2. Where did you post your first reply. In the entire IF nah? In the RBO Forum then! Tongue

3. Who sent you the first PM (personal Messsage) Will have to check now.. Wait.. Ok she's pooja aka
yasharan.love
aj tak delete nhin kiye?Shocked LOL LOL!! Nop kabi time nai mila!! ROFL ROFL 

btw nice answers.Big smile
hnx for answering..will be back with 2nd installment....Big smile
No worries Ji!!  Tongue Will be waiting.. LOL LOL LOL

@Shivzi: Joke!! And me!! Kya yaar!! LOL Btw I completely forgot abt that questo.. LOL Will ansa with the Abz ones.. Embarrassed

@J: Tu nai sudhregi! You are busy phir b ready o grill!! ROFL ROFL Chal wait.. Till I come online from home computer.. Am at college right now.. Unhappy

@Sanu: You better do trust me!! Ik aur doubt and u'r out of my friend's list!! ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Ive just come back now!! Gosh yaar tum log ki wajah se I am not even able to watch this weeks epi's!!! Ouch Im answering these and then off to watch the epis!! I miss my showss!! Cry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609LimitLessFan

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Ok J.. Your remaining questos k ansa's pehle:

1. ur fav pick up line - If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together!
3 best compliment u ever told to someone in IF - Im the Biggest fan of ur siggies to Hinna and the same to Bona for her Avi's..
30 dedicate a song to me  - Yeh Larki Haye Allah! (K3G Movie)

@Abz and all those who asked abt love:

Define love/romantic ideas/ideas abt love/dream boy: My philosophy! ROFL ROFL
* A feeling which develops with time.. Not first sight at all! Embarrassed
*  First friendship then Love! Dost banna zaruri hai! Warna you will never able to understand ur love partner! Tongue For that all my friendship rules apply here too which are as follows:
Ahhhhh.. I love this questoo!! Hug To describe friendship is just one single word!! 'Being Informal' Friendship is:
* where you can let ur heart out..
* No bura manna! Strict rule in my dictionary! Tongue
* If you want to slap someone, hate someone, give galiyans to someone, do anything bad to someone, but you cant as per life doesnt allow you then ur friend needs to be there to allow you to let yu take ur anger out on them! Tongue
* He/she needs to be there at all times! Even if u urself is sad still you have to be there for me! And vice versa too!
* You shouldnt pester him/her to do something for you! They should be capable enuf of understanding their friend!
* One main point! If Im not looking nice, or some dress doesnt suit me then I want my friend to say so! Well I do say, so I expct the same!
* No formality at all! Simply chilled out! Always like tuu paise pay kar aaj! Tongue Anytime you like anything of theirs just keep it! And dare they say a NO to you!
* Basically friendship is having someone for everything possible!
I know Im totally like pessimistic but Im that way for my friends! So Im totally against any formality! I dont mind anything! Even if you judge me or my life or my habits or whatever!! I seriously dont mind!! But one have to be my friend to do that! Tongue
* Basically, he should be replacing a friend kind of guy.. ROFL ROFL
* A relationship based on 100% trust! No being possesive!! Possesiveness is just an excuse for being doubtful!! Tongue I want Blind Trust!! Embarrassed
* Full freedom granted! As I said trust is needed for this! And mind it, trust should be from both sides! Not only from me! Embarrassed 
* Understanding.. Its like you dont need to explain but he understands what you mean to say or what you want.. Embarrassed
* Fulfills ur wish before you can even think of it! Embarrassed
* Have to be full of Masti, enjoyment, everytime doing something to surprise me rather than to go thru the original boring way.. LOL
* No seriousness at all!! Dont try to be logical with me! Enjoy life just as I do.. Embarrassed If you wanna tease me, fight with me, do whatever as far as we are enjoying life together! Embarrassed
* Love me to every extent! Even more than himself! And even trust me even more than himself! I promise wont ever break that trust! Approve
* Be the most romantic guy but in a unique way! Not the typical one! Tongue 
* If I wanna do anything, then he should'nt try to stop me saying no its not good, or its dangerous or blah blah.. Obviously I wont do anything that would harm me?! Would I!! ROFL Never dude!
* He should love me for what I am, not for what he wants me to be! Embarrassed Should never ask me to change myself or my stupid habits! If he accepts me then accept me with my stupidity as well!! Embarrassed
* Should always fulfill my wish, even if its 3am in the morn and if I want something like pizza to eat, he should get me that!! ROFL ROFL 
* Should always stick by me! Whatever the situation be!! Embarrassed
* Always be shararti!! Always keep me happie.. Approve
* Always ready to help! Even with housework! ROFL Be it washing dishes, drying clothes, hovering the house or whatever!! Tongue
* If Im sad, he should always cheer me up.. He should be able to do so.. Embarrassed
* If I say GO AWAY! Then he should do NOT go away! He should always do the opposite of what I say! ROFL ROFL 
* He should never never never disappoint me! Never go and talk to anyone else behind me!! Not even to his bestest buddie! Jo kehna hai say it in front of me! I can tolerate that but my insult in front of anyone else, NO WAYY!!
* He should be very open to me! Sab kuch keh dena anytime! We should be always there for each other, listening to each other's ram kahaniyas and discussing everything! He should be that person so that I dont need to go to anyone else, not even my friends to discuss anything.. Embarrassed
* And yeah should be goodlooking, cute, handsome, have husky voice like Karan Tacker! Day Dreaming Should have all the other qualities too, such as being jealous, funny, sweet, praising, chilled out, but whatever be so he should remain MINE!! Only mine! Embarrassed

Jao, jiyo khush raho!! Kya yaad karoge tum sab bhi mujhe!! LOL LOL LOL LOL

sujji0609

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Oh hello , look who completed their task on time LOL I should start taking loads of time now! Tongue 

1. Wats ur fav song seq on shanak - Kuch Khaas Hai.. And Chori Chori Chup K Se Aaja!! These two are all time fav!! Other song sequences I loved them too!! But these were very special!! Embarrassed

2. fav song seq on Chandni - Saawariya! I loved both of them in white! Second fav would be second one, jiya dhadak.. Big smile

3. Rbo title track or their concert LOL(heard that song was also good ) - Title Track anytime!! Embarrassed The new one is ausum too!! But if I had to choose then surely the title track one!! Big smile

4. u have 5 siblings right ?? not sure, who is close to u - The eldest Bro.. As Im on No.2, the older one then me.. I never let him hide anything from me.. LOL Im actually close to all of them.. Love the youngest one, hes my cutie pie!! Tongue

5. did u ever slap ur siblings - Yeah yeah yeah!! I always do!! I have the right, after all!! Wink

6.Do u know any martial arts - Took classes many many years ago, but left really soon coz of studies and stuff.. Im glad I left it.. ROFL It was so boring!! ROFL ROFL

7.can u paint - Yeah.. Depends where you want me to paint!! ROFL ROFL

8 according to u who is  true dancing diva in BW - Dont know abt girls, never noticed.. ROFL Boys mein it has to be Hrithik!! Embarrassed 

9.Katrina was best in ??LOL - All movies that Ive watched.. Mind it I watch very selective ones.. And the recent repeat one was New York.. So yh she was best in New York then!! LOL LOL LOL

10. fav holiday destination - Ermm.. Pakistan - as its my hometown, Switzerland! Scotland! Goa! Actually any place where I can enjoy to the fullest!! Approve

11. wat comes to mind when i say Canada - Niagara Falls! ROFL ROFL Most famous!

12. where else have u been apart London - Pakistan and Scotland as yet.. Planning to go france this summer! Embarrassed

pick one :-

Srk or Salman - Salman.. Dont like any btw.. Like their actings sometimes but not a big fan of them! Embarrassed

Srk acting as Srk as a person - Acting! LOL LOL

Sushmita or ash - Sush, I hate Ash! ROFL

grilling or getting grilled LOL - Obviously Grilling someone!! Tongue

PZ or Rani LOL - Preity anytime dude!! Big smile Rani toh NO WAY!! Embarrassed

Reality shows or Regular shows - Reality shows! Embarrassed

Ranbir or Imran khan - Imran anytime dude!! Big smile

Still thinking - Sochti rehna!! Issi main budhi hojaogi!! ROFL ROFL

LimitLessFan

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

WooHooHaha21

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
@Sanu: You better do trust me!! Ik aur doubt and u'r out of my friend's list!! ROFL ROFL
ACCCHA!!.....AISI DOSTI AISE TERA PYAAAR...DOUBT KIYA TO CHOODD DOGE YAAAR???? LOLLOLLOLLOL.....HA BABA....no more doubting!! bas?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21sujji0609

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
If i sudarofy na ,u will be alone , bolo should i become goody goody , LOL..................

nice answers , u r balanced person natz , dont chadofy tree but u clearly know about WHAT <WHEN < HOW things ................................... clever ,matured and Bindas

WooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index