Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

India-Forums

|| Member of the week 3 Closed|| (Page 4)

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

1. Ur Nick name - Jo bhi bula lo! I use Nattie in here.. But ur wish.. I dont mind.. Not at all.. Big smile

2. Define Friends - Just did in Abz post.. See above.. Wink

3. Fav section in IF - Hmm.. I only jump to these two forums.. RBO and PMMKA, so forums are my fav sections.. Tongue

4. Fav Forum - RBO Forum.. PMMKA is getting interesting too.. Embarrassed But I miss being on the YIH Forum.. Ouch

5. Define Shanak - The cutest pair alive! Dhasu chemistry! Ausum expressions! Bestest jodi! Correct amount of nok jhok, masti, seriousness, crying!! Makes me cry, makes me wanna hug them, makes me happy, above all makes my day everyday! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming They are just perfect for me!!

6. Shanak or Yashran - Hmm.. Until the show is there Im full on for ShaNak.. YashaRan can happen anytime too.. I'd love it, as I loved the transformation of SaJan to MoNaya! The day they announced that I was on cloud nine! Same will happen for ShaNak turning into YashaRan! Embarrassed

7. who is balanced person in RBO forum - Undoubtedly May yaar! Tongue Always the balanced one and finding positives out of everything! LOL She has to be the Most Balanced Person ever! Embarrassed

8. Do u rem Maddy ?? - Maddy as in Madhvi? She is still there nah? Confused

9. Crazy member in RBO forum ?? - Hmm.. Havent come across any yet but Rooj, Beeni, Karishma, Rafia, Varsha, Bona seems to be some of them.. ROFL Ok dont tell them warna everyone will come with May's belan!! ROFL  ROFL

10. Sensitive person in this forum - Shivzi.. She's too sensitive.. Embarrassed At times I just wanna hug her for being in that state.. Hug

11. Bindas banda/Bandi  from ur friends group in IF - Hmm.. Meri frnds list toh check karne do! ROFL ROFL You, Sanu, Abeer, Nikz, Shivzi.. Darshu, Sujji, Juna and Sumaiya are too bindaas, but sadly not in my friendlist.. Dont worry will add them!! Tongue That one day will come when I'll have time to add people in my friend's list! ROFL Jokes apart I will.. Big smile

12. which shows are u following - RBO and PMMKA only right now.. I do watch some, bt thats randomly.. ROFL

13 ur fav food  - Junk mostly! Indian/Pakistani, and Western too.. Especially pizza, burger, and stuff.. London mai reh kar roz yehi dekhta hai! ROFL

14 Long hair or short hair - Medium meri behan! Not very short, not very very long! ROFL Embarrassed

15. style statement  - Where your essence meets ur expressions! Embarrassed Samjho toh great!

16 Fav color - Black! Tongue

17. Logical scenes or random Cozy scenes - Random Cozy Scenes! Logic hi use karna hai toh ja k parhai karo, tv mat dekho! Tongue ROFL

18 . can u cook  - Yeps! One thing I can do and no one can Tanofy me for that! ROFL 

19. Icecream or Cakes  - Cakes! Anytime! Big smile

20 wats ur dream  - Dont know myself! I guess the biggest one to be the Millionaire! I so wanna have the most expensive stuff with me! Tongue I have some, but I wanna have all! ROFL Also there are many other dreams too.. Jo I cant remember right now! ROFL ROFL

21. how long are ur nails (go measure them )  Hailaa! How do I measure them? Confused Wait now!

22. do u have this habit of biting nails when ur nervous - Eeeekss! No way! I always pull it out from my frnd's mouth! LOL She gets annoyed! ROFL 

23 do u read novels - Yeah some.. Before you ask which one's my fav, its 'The Kite Runner'! Simply love that book! Every single chapter had suspense! Approve

24. Wats ur take on ORPHAN movie - Im yet to watch that! ROFL Ive got the dvd since ages but never got the time to watch! LOL

25.wat kind of movies do u like - Full time HORROR! Love horror, suspense movies! Thumbs Up Although I freak out everytime and also am afraid of darkness! But still I love the suspense and horror element! LOL LOL LOL

26. Fav song - I love sad songs! Whenever Im sad or hurt I always listen to this.. I know its related to love and might conflict with my statement to abeer but I dont know why, I just love this song! Now toh I always listen to this song! Even on my blackberry! I guess im too addicted to it! ROFL 

27. Can u play any musical instrument - Nop! But would love to play a guitar! All my fav's have played it! Mohit, Karan, and now AB too! Ouch Im the only one left! ROFL

28. Are u spiritual - Errmmmmm! Ermm Dont know.. I guess not.. I dont believe in anything my instincts say btw! My instincts always give me opposing views! ROFL It tells me to say YES at times when I shouldnt be saying yes! So I always do the opposite! If my instincts say Yes then I say NO! ROFL

29. Memorable childhood incident - Hmmm.. Let me think.. Ermm 

30  ur eye color - Brown..

31. smile or eyes  - Eyes defo! I dont like my smile! Btw, this is the only thing I dont like abt me! ROFL

32. Do u have any tatoo;s - Nop! Not interested in them! Tongue

33 whom do u miss in RBO forum - Hmmm.. I dont know.. I myself still feel new to that forum! LOL I dont know many people who have actually left the forum other than you.. And I never got the chance to interact with you over there.. So if you leave this forum (which you shouldnt) I will surely miss you! After all my Bhatakti Aatma Partner you are!! LOL ROFL

34, any irritating incident in this forum - Yeps! When I joined IF, I was actually liking RBO's track at then.. And in the forum I saw all negative posts there.. Well mainly they were.. I got super irritated! And left the forum silently only.. Phir somehow some of the members started asking me where I am, and when I went to the forum then it was much calmer along with tonnes of newbies! So yeah, aate hi irrite kardya tha! LOL! LOL LOL LOL But now I can understand their frustration, coz Im more connected to the show now bcoz of that forum.. Embarrassed

35. who is ur first friend in IF - Ermmm.. In my friends list was Varsha (Yasharanrocks) but actual main it was Karishma, who I first talked to.. And I guess she's forgotten me now! ROFL Not her fault, I left the forum after one week of joining! ROFL ROFL

36. still in touch with that person - Varsha I am, but Karishma ka I explained above.. LOL

37.Wats ur opinion on Rajan Sahi (bidaai maker) - He's an ausum person! Coz he gave me my two other fav's Angad and Kinshuk! Big smile I really liked Bidaai too, but just left half way.. LOL As always! LOL

38. do u follow mukti Bandhan - Nop! Confused

39. story or actors  - Actors! As I said earlier, I dont go into logic! ROFL

40. Love or career - Hmmm.. It should have been Marriage or career? Well for me none actually! Although am gonna go uni, finish my course and do job.. But after marriage I would want HIM to provide for me! I'll do aish! ROFL  ROFL And love will develop after marriage then! ROFL ROFL

41 are u a feminist - Very much! I love debating over issues! And blaming men too! Ahhhh I love it!! Tongue

42. who is ur inspiration - My mom! I love her! And she's the best! Embarrassed

43. do u watch , How  I met ur mother ?? Nop! Ye kon sa show hai! LOL

44. Do u like Dexter on Starworld ? Havent watched starworld, so none! I hate dexter! ROFL Whenever my bro watched it, I always changed the channel by mainly black mailing him!! ROFL 

45. ever been to India - Nop! Would want to visit one day! Han is se yaad aya, I have a dream to go on a world tour with my Hubby! Dekho Abi Im just 18 and abi se shadi k baad k khayal! ROFL

46. wats ur take on world ending on 2012 - I cant talk abt it, Im scared abt it.. I dont want it to end.. But seems more likely.. Unhappy These kind of talks and stuff that happened in Japan recently scares me the most! Ouch

47. do u watch any sports - Nop! I hate them! Dead Especially the cricket ka bukhar jo aj kal sab ko charha hai! Angry

48 do u play any sports - Yeah, I do! Embarrassed Basketball and Badminton! Bas! Others I dont like! Tongue

49. do u have any moles on face - Yeah two.. Ouch Its my bad time going on right now.. Ouch

50 do u love teddies ?? -Nop! Waxe I dont even like nor dislike them.. But I would defo not like it to be given to me as a gift! LOL But Ive never been able to tell one of my friends that I dont like teddies! Dont gift me! She always gift me one on my bday and I always pass it on to my younger bro as he loves sleeping with teddies! LOL LOL LOL

51. fav  ckt from one of ur fav movie - Hrithik's from Guzaarish! I was stunned at his performance! Though the film was kinda boring but Hrithik was defo worth watching! Day Dreaming

52, wat makes u stand apart from others in real life and in IF - My positivity! Non-seriousness! Not being logical! ROFL ROFL

53 . Wats ur take on arrange vs love marriage - My vote would go for Arrange marriage! As I said earlier, I dont trust my own instincts! Not even my own choice! ROFL I'd rather have my parents chose it for me! But also give me time to think if he's the correct one! ROFL

54 . something u wish u could have changed in ur life - My laziness! Noo actually I love being lazy! LOL So maybe my carefree attitude towards everything.. Embarrassed Im soo not serious about my life! Im just enjoying it and I seriously have no aims/goals to be met! ROFL Im such a cool person, aint I!! Cool

55. ever felt guilty about anything - Yeps! Mostly everytime! When I dont listen to my mum! Whatever she says comes to be true! But the most guilty was when I was young, not really very young but aged 12 and I insulted my mum bcoz of my stubborness.. Im way tooo stubborn! Ouch It was like my uncle could only take 4 ppl in his car and my nani, 2 cousins were already going.. There was place for only one, and my sis wanted to go as well.. But as I was selfish enuf! Angry I said I'll go I'll go I'll go!! I was way too stubborn! And I started crying and stuff.. And my uncle and everyone forced my mum to let me go, but till today I feel guilty that she must have felt soooo bad in front of sooo many ppl!! I hate myself for such acts! Ive done quite a few others too, but Im much more responsible now! And Im proud of it and so is my mum! Approve

56. wats ur carpet color - Dark green

57 how many times do u bath - Once a day! London is freezing, you cant bath every now and then! Warna kulfi ban jayegi! ROFL ROFL

58. were u expecting me to grill u - Yes yes very much! I knew it you'd be back! Tongue Im glad Im worthed! Tongue

59 . IF is ? A place to enjoy, relax, cry, be happy, dance, sing, make friends, have gup shup, latest news, gossiping!! Everything joined in one site! Interaction with fav stars too!! Love the siggies and forum ideas!! Big smile IF is the place I was hunting for since ages! I love it! Big smile

60 Wats ur fav Ad ?? Hmm.. Dont watch tv much.. Glued to lappy always! LOL LOL LOL

PS . hon , i got little off radar as i dont want to be formal with u , hope thats really ok with u , else feel free to say , i wont mind -All's ohk Hun! Hug Im all cool! Tongue

Ok for now Im done.. Ive got interview at uni 2moro.. I gotta prepare for it now.. Im off now.. Will surely ansa all 2moro.. Defo 2moro! *Promise* Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609LimitLessFanNikki_Titli

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21LimitLessFan

Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
good......u answer awesommmely natz......n btw- i never knew u r name was natasha.....wellll its so indian name!!!LOL

n btw- jaldi answer karo...aur bhi dene he!!Evil Smile

Edited by Sanugr8fan - 15 March 2011 at 3:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Lovely answers dearHug....... especially your friendship definition and about Sarja characterDay Dreaming..... so your name is NatashaBig smile...... will call you Tashu heheWink......... hope you don't mindErmm........

WooHooHaha21

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

1. Ur Nick name - Jo bhi bula lo! I use Nattie in here.. But ur wish.. I dont mind.. Not at all.. Big smile

2. Define Friends - Just did in Abz post.. See above.. Wink
Ouch

5. Define Shanak - The cutest pair alive! Dhasu chemistry! Ausum expressions! Bestest jodi! Correct amount of nok jhok, masti, seriousness, crying!! Makes me cry, makes me wanna hug them, makes me happy, above all makes my day everyday! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming They are just perfect for me!!

8. Do u rem Maddy ?? - Maddy as in Madhvi? She is still there nah? Confused NOPE , blackdaughter is maddy , she is my replica Approve, in thinking

10. Sensitive person in this forum - Shivzi.. She's too sensitive.. Embarrassed At times I just wanna hug her for being in that state.. Hug

11. Bindas banda/Bandi  from ur friends group in IF - Hmm.. Meri frnds list toh check karne do! ROFL ROFL You, Sanu, Abeer, Nikz, Shivzi.. Darshu, Sujji, Juna and Sumaiya are too bindaas, but sadly not in my friendlist.. Dont worry will add them!! Tongue That one day will come when I'll have time to add people in my friend's list! ROFL Jokes apart I will.. Big smile

13 ur fav food  - Junk mostly! Indian/Pakistani, and Western too.. Especially pizza, burger, and stuff.. London mai reh kar roz yehi dekhta hai! ROFL

15. style statement  - Where your essence meets ur expressions! Embarrassed Samjho toh great!

17. Logical scenes or random Cozy scenes - Random Cozy Scenes! Logic hi use karna hai toh ja k parhai karo, tv mat dekho! Tongue ROFL

20 wats ur dream  - Dont know myself! I guess the biggest one to be the Millionaire! I so wanna have the most expensive stuff with me! Tongue I have some, but I wanna have all! ROFL Also there are many other dreams too.. Jo I cant remember right now! ROFL ROFL

26. Fav song - I love sad songs! Whenever Im sad or hurt I always listen to this.. I know its related to love and might conflict with my statement to abeer but I dont know why, I just love this song! Now toh I always listen to this song! Even on my blackberry! I guess im too addicted to it! ROFL 

28. Are u spiritual - Errmmmmm! Ermm Dont know.. I guess not.. I dont believe in anything my instincts say btw! My instincts always give me opposing views! ROFL It tells me to say YES at times when I shouldnt be saying yes! So I always do the opposite! If my instincts say Yes then I say NO! ROFL

33 whom do u miss in RBO forum - Hmmm.. I dont know.. I myself still feel new to that forum! LOL I dont know many people who have actually left the forum other than you.. And I never got the chance to interact with you over there.. So if you leave this forum (which you shouldnt) I will surely miss you! After all my Bhatakti Aatma Partner you are!! LOL ROFL Lol, nitya is one member who would be missed a lot, she is fab kid ,

34, any irritating incident in this forum - Yeps! When I joined IF, I was actually liking RBO's track at then.. And in the forum I saw all negative posts there.. Well mainly they were.. I got super irritated! And left the forum silently only.. Phir somehow some of the members started asking me where I am, and when I went to the forum then it was much calmer along with tonnes of newbies! So yeah, aate hi irrite kardya tha! LOL! LOL LOL LOL But now I can understand their frustration, coz Im more connected to the show now bcoz of that forum.. Embarrassed   Hon, was asking about PMMKA not about RBO , Embarrassed

35. who is ur first friend in IF - Ermmm.. In my friends list was Varsha (Yasharanrocks) but actual main it was Karishma, who I first talked to.. And I guess she's forgotten me now! ROFL Not her fault, I left the forum after one week of joining! ROFL ROFL

36. still in touch with that person - Varsha I am, but Karishma ka I explained above.. LOL

37.Wats ur opinion on Rajan Sahi (bidaai maker) - He's an ausum person! Coz he gave me my two other fav's Angad and Kinshuk! Big smile I really liked Bidaai too, but just left half way.. LOL As always! LOL

40. Love or career - Hmmm.. It should have been Marriage or career? Well for me none actually! Although am gonna go uni, finish my course and do job.. But after marriage I would want HIM to provide for me! I'll do aish! ROFL  ROFL And love will develop after marriage then! ROFL ROFL

41 are u a feminist - Very much! I love debating over issues! And blaming men too! Ahhhh I love it!! Tongue

42. who is ur inspiration - My mom! I love her! And she's the best! Embarrassed

44. Do u like Dexter on Starworld ? Havent watched starworld, so none! I hate dexter! ROFL Whenever my bro watched it, I always changed the channel by mainly black mailing him!! ROFL Nope , its not ur Dexter from CN , this is different

45. ever been to India - Nop! Would want to visit one day! Han is se yaad aya, I have a dream to go on a world tour with my Hubby! Dekho Abi Im just 18 and abi se shadi k baad k khayal! ROFL

48 do u play any sports - Yeah, I do! Embarrassed Basketball and Badminton! Bas! Others I dont like! Tongue

50 do u love teddies ?? -Nop! Waxe I dont even like nor dislike them.. But I would defo not like it to be given to me as a gift! LOL But Ive never been able to tell one of my friends that I dont like teddies! Dont gift me! She always gift me one on my bday and I always pass it on to my younger bro as he loves sleeping with teddies! LOL LOL LOL

51. fav  ckt from one of ur fav movie - Hrithik's from Guzaarish! I was stunned at his performance! Though the film was kinda boring but Hrithik was defo worth watching! Day Dreaming

52, wat makes u stand apart from others in real life and in IF - My positivity! Non-seriousness! Not being logical! ROFL ROFL

53 . Wats ur take on arrange vs love marriage - My vote would go for Arrange marriage! As I said earlier, I dont trust my own instincts! Not even my own choice! ROFL I'd rather have my parents chose it for me! But also give me time to think if he's the correct one! ROFL

54 . something u wish u could have changed in ur life - My laziness! Noo actually I love being lazy! LOL So maybe my carefree attitude towards everything.. Embarrassed Im soo not serious about my life! Im just enjoying it and I seriously have no aims/goals to be met! ROFL Im such a cool person, aint I!! Cool

55. ever felt guilty about anything - Yeps! Mostly everytime! When I dont listen to my mum! Whatever she says comes to be true! But the most guilty was when I was young, not really very young but aged 12 and I insulted my mum bcoz of my stubborness.. Im way tooo stubborn! Ouch It was like my uncle could only take 4 ppl in his car and my nani, 2 cousins were already going.. There was place for only one, and my sis wanted to go as well.. But as I was selfish enuf! Angry I said I'll go I'll go I'll go!! I was way too stubborn! And I started crying and stuff.. And my uncle and everyone forced my mum to let me go, but till today I feel guilty that she must have felt soooo bad in front of sooo many ppl!! I hate myself for such acts! Ive done quite a few others too, but Im much more responsible now! And Im proud of it and so is my mum! Approve

58. were u expecting me to grill u - Yes yes very much! I knew it you'd be back! Tongue Im glad Im worthed! Tongue

59 . IF is ? A place to enjoy, relax, cry, be happy, dance, sing, make friends, have gup shup, latest news, gossiping!! Everything joined in one site! Interaction with fav stars too!! Love the siggies and forum ideas!! Big smile IF is the place I was hunting for since ages! I love it! Big smile

PS . hon , i got little off radar as i dont want to be formal with u , hope thats really ok with u , else feel free to say , i wont mind -All's ohk Hun! Hug Im all cool! Tongue

nats , i loved this answers a lot

and best of luck for ur interview

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
@All: Ok Im back again! Thankkiiieeess to all those for wishing me goodluck! My interview went too good!! Im sooo happieee now!! So you guys will get double dose of me today!! Tongue ROFL ROFL

@Abzz: Kehna asaan hai mere rules nibhana mushkil hai dude! Tongue Oh han I forgot to mention, trust is the most impt thing too in any relationship especially friendship as I value that the most! Approve

@Sanu: Lo ab pata chal gaya! Happie! Embarrassed And LOL! I know it sounds indian, but Im not Indian! LOL 

@Sujji: Hehe!! LOL I dont mind Hun.. Ive already said that!! Smile Glad you liked my ansa's..

@Jaya: I loved answering them too!! And ohk, that Maddy, yh I saw some posts by her while I was a silent non-member but I guess by the time I joined, she must have left.. I dont see her around anymore.. Awww, yh Nitya I talked to her once only at the CCC! LOL! LOL She truly is one cool girl.. Big smile And and this:

34, any irritating incident in this forum - Yeps! When I joined IF, I was actually liking RBO's track at then.. And in the forum I saw all negative posts there.. Well mainly they were.. I got super irritated! And left the forum silently only.. Phir somehow some of the members started asking me where I am, and when I went to the forum then it was much calmer along with tonnes of newbies! So yeah, aate hi irrite kardya tha! LOL! LOL LOL LOL But now I can understand their frustration, coz Im more connected to the show now bcoz of that forum.. Embarrassed   Hon, was asking about PMMKA not about RBO , Embarrassed - Ok abt this, nah abi tak kuch aisa nahi hua hai, other than ppl bashing Bhavna or shall I say ppl saying negative against her and always saying NO OFFENSE! Angry ROFL ROFL 

44. Do u like Dexter on Starworld ? Havent watched starworld, so none! I hate dexter! ROFL Whenever my bro watched it, I always changed the channel by mainly black mailing him!! ROFL Nope , its not ur Dexter from CN , this is different -Then who dexter Hun? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609LimitLessFan

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanugr8fan

get ready natZ...Wink.
~~be sure dat u  r totly truthful!! warna ...AngryLOL D.A.N.G.E.R.!!~~ Girl why do you always think negative about me! Ab Im not even that bad.. Ouch 

1. AGE- 18 Embarrassed
2. BDAY DATE- Refer to this post! http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1616731
And add ur bday too! And anyone else wh hasnt done so, toh you b do it! Tongue
3. COUNTRY- London..
4. FAV SPORT- Basketball!
5. FAV COLOUR- Black!
6. FAV FORUM ON IF- PMMKA currently! And RBO always!
7. FAV "RUDE" LINE- 'No Offense'! LOL LOL LOL
8. FAV ACTOR (BOLLY)- Hrithik Roshan, Aamir Khan, Imran Khan, Shahid Kapoor!
9. FAV ACTRESS (BOLLY) Kajol Devgan, Katrina Kaif and Genelia D'souza..
10.FAV SUBJECT- Errrmmmmmm!! Studies wise ya Forum wise? ROFL Studies wise, its Maths! But only during school times! Had great frnds to have fun with, College Maths is kinda boring but dusra koi subject interesting hi nai hai! ROFL ROFL

11. TOP 4 BEST FRENZ ON IF- No one's my best friend Hun.. All of them are my good friends! Woh bhi very good friends! I dont believe in best friends, coz whoever I say is my best friend, turns into my enemy in the next few days! ROFL Honestly I mean it, experience se bol ri hun!! Embarrassed 
12. ANY ENEMIES?- Loads dude!! Real life main buhaaaaattttt sare hain!! ROFL ROFL
13. Y DO U LIKE PMMKA?- Coz of the reasons I explained above, Story, bonding, and above all Actors! Big smile
Haiiilaaa! Noooooooo!! Ouch But Im not gonna say both coz then youll ask me to do it again, which I dont want to!! LOL LOL
14. ARJUN YA MOHIT- Mohit!
15- ARJUN YA KAPIL- Arjun! Embarrassed
16 KAPIL YA MOHIT- Mohit! Embarrassed
17. ARJUN YA KARAN- Karan! Embarrassed
18. MOHIT YA KARAN- I seriously hate you Sanu here! Angry
19.KAPIL YA KARAN- Karan! Embarrassed
20. MJHT, PMMKA YA RANG BADL...- I hate you here too! Angry I dont think I would ever be able to distinguish between RBO and MJHT! At present RBO and previous Fav was MJHT.. Embarrassed

21. 3 WRDS IN WHICH U WUD DESCRIBE ME- Hmm.. Cute, Sweet but Na samaj too! Never trusts me thats why! Ouch
22.  3 WRDS IN WHICH U WUD DESCRIBE U- Very cool, mast, bindaas, stubborn, and irritating sometimes too! LOL
23- 1 BAD QUALITY OF ME- Uper likh diya hai! Never trusts me! Always doubtful! Ouch
24. 1 BAD QUALITY OF URS- Stubbornness, never forgives anyone, never talks to a person who once I get angry with! Stupidness! Carefree attitude towards life!! Aur bhi buhat sari buraiya hain! But aaj k lye itni kafi hai!! Wink
25- LUV IS?..- Defined above in Abz post..
26. FRENSHIP IS...?- Same, Defined above in Abz post..
27. VEG OR NON-VEG- Non-veg! I hate vegi's! ROFL Not vegi ppl, but vegetables itself! LOL
28. WAT WUD B D FIRST WORD U WUD ATTEMPT IF UR FAV ACTOR PROPOSED U .- I would faint dude! I would seriously have no words! I would just hug him super tightly meaning accepting his proposal! Tongue ROFL Kash k aisa hojaye!! Embarrassed
29. MARRIED OR SINGLE-?LOL Single, beta single! Itni jaldi shadi ki bakri nahi banna mujhe! ROFL ROFL
30. DID U LAUGH WHILE READING SUCH QUESTIONS-? Yeps! Approve I told you I always laugh at everything! I love enjoying life! Hanso jiyo muskarao, kya pata kal ho nah ho! Shahrukh's dialoge, which is my fav.. I know its not exact but something along those lines toh hai!! ROFL ROFL

~~CHALO CHHALO ANSWER THEMMMM QUICCCCCCCCCKLY!!~~Wink
now as u hav toook sooo much time a punishment for u !! LOLLOL u hav to answer more!!!!TongueTongue

31. describe u r self in 3 wrds- Kitni dafa describe karun? Ouch
32. describe u r hair- Silky browning blackish long.. Gotta have a haircut!
33. wat feature do u lyk d most about u ?- Eyes!
34. y d name woohoohaha( i had to ask this question fromm sooo long) LOL!! ROFL ROFL Even I dont know!! I just wanted to join this forum and yehi username dimag mai aya toh I put it! ROFL ROFL I know weird hai but its me afterall! Wink
35. wat do u feel bout marathi language- Hmmm.. When the show started I was like Wacko!! Gosh!! Phir Darshu taught us some toh I guess its a good one but way too complicated for me!! ROFL ROFL
36. u like padhaku's or bunkers- Bunkerzz Anytime dude!! ROFL I am one of those! ROFL
37. do u plzn to come to india some day??(do come) Hmm.. I stated above in J's post that I would love to! Just hope that I do! Embarrassed
38. u want to mmet me??Wink- Yeps! Very much! Embarrassed 
39. 1st pic which comes 2 u r mind wen u think of luv- LOL! Love?!!! ROFL Fictional wala then Romance is one word to describe love on TV! ROFL ROFL
40. frenz ke boyfrenz??WinkFriends anytime dude!! No BF's plz!! Tongue Ive never had one and wouldnt have one too.. After marriage toh my Hubby will be my BF!! ROFL ROFL

~~sry ha..if i m being tooo personal....~~ No Hun, its all ohk with me.. Ive said it before too.. Im all cool!! Big smile
By the way.. Next set of ques se pehle, plz pechle ansa's parh lena so that I dont have to ansa repeated questooss.. Thankiieess! Hug

LimitLessFan

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KMH2

fist installmentLOL

1. Describe yourself in a word. Mast! Tongue Or Unique! Or One-piece! ROFL ROFL

2. Where did you post your first reply. In the entire IF nah? In the RBO Forum then! Tongue

3. Who sent you the first PM (personal Messsage) Will have to check now.. Wait.. Ok she's pooja aka
yasharan.love

4. Your first friend on this Forum. Shivzi.. She only directed me to this forum.. Many thanks to her! Big smile

5. Who is your best frnd in this Forum. Replied in Sanu's and J's posts.. All of you uptil now, but J as she is my Bhatakti hui aatma partner! ROFL!! ROFL J I love this title given to us by you! ROFL ROFL

6.What are some words or phrases you use most? LOL! ROFL! Oyyeeee! Dude! Haaayyyyyeeee! I guess itne hi hai abi k lye.. I always keep changing my wordings!! ROFL ROFL

7.What's the best advice you've given or been given? Hmm.. Sochne do.. Han I remember! '

8.*One song that makes you bang ur head against the wall everytime u listen to itLOL - Munni Badnaam! And Atif's 'Aaaaaooo' wale gaane! Angry ROFL

9.Favorite Songs  two lines? It keeps changing.. The current one im listening to is 'Zindagi Do Pal Ki.. Intezaar Kab Tak Hum Karenge Bhala.. Tumhe Pyaar Kab Tak Nah Karenge Bhala.. Zindagi Do Pal Ki..' Embarrassed I suck at singing though!! ROFL ROFL

10.Your Romatic ideas/expectation about Love: I wonder why LOVE is this impt for all of you that you keep asking questoos related to love.. Ermm Toh chalo let me give you all a bhashan on love now! My version! ROFL ROFL Love for me would be:
* Ok I'll edit this 2moro.. Im super sleepy right now.. Need time and correct words to explain the rest.. * 
11.FIRST LOVE : Never fallen in lovee! No one has been this lucky in real life! ROFL Abt Reel life it would be again Robbie Sabarwal.. Aka Karan Patel! Embarrassed

12.DREAM BOY: Its gonna be the same as the one I'll edit 2moro..

13.Your thoughts on LOVE: Same here.. Will be same.. You guys gona think Im total crazy after reading that post of mine!

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index