India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

Will be glad to see the end of this

anjurdsg Groupbie
anjurdsg
anjurdsg

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Will be glad to see the end of this serial as I am sick of the  loud acting by the Sudesh Berry. Ugh! Will he come out of the Loha Singh mode.? Does he act normally?

It just makes me cringe to see him on screen. Though a wonderful actor he seems to not know what to do with himself now a days.

As for the serial, Well goes to show Indians are still not ready to discuss certain topics loudly. The serial could have been handled differently. The topic needed sensitive handling which the cedrative could not do so. Sad to see a good subject end so abruptly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08zaara10suresh555

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
I agree. Great concept and potential-- butchered by cvs as usual. Nice going dimwits.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

JAN_SA Senior Member
JAN_SA
JAN_SA

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

I am really happy the show is going of air as it is a waste of airtime, the concept was good but the creatives  or should i say distructives did a really good job of destroying a show that had potential. Zee had made a good decision, viewers want quality and sub-standard creatives & producers should be axed after all we are paying these channels.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10suresh555

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Zee has taken a wise decision ; it had  indeed become a torture to watch  Vandana cry all time ; many unrealistic incidents shown  and most of all unnecessary importance given to the Negative characterAngry .

Vandana had got a nice break with this serial but either its creative team/director's or her own fault that her acting has not improved at all over the time. may be she has not got enough chance due to poor story track which only showed her sad face all time  but she couldnt use the opportunity to develop herself as a good actress . Feel bad for Gaurav ; hes a brilliant actor  hope he gets a big break which truely explores his talent .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08gaayikazaara10suresh555Davi

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
all the best to the crew...

concept was good but could have been handled better..
promo2 Newbie
promo2
promo2

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
agree. Great concept and potential-- butchered by cvs as usual. Nice going dimwits. Question

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

sunshinebabe Groupbie
sunshinebabe
sunshinebabe

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Yes I agree that the director have her crying all the time and to add like a dumb fool just watching and longing to say something, but I do not agree with the show going off air, I think if the series continues we might have seen a turn in the series where Nandini role as the head of Prem family and being accepted by his family.... the fulfilling of Kalyani dying wish or the directors could have made a turn in the series.... that what IF icomments is here for.
On the other hand we might have seen parts  of  the show being copy from other series or similar pattern.

Also I think Neena Gupta just  jump ship before it sink.... she left the show because DSDV is going off air and took up the opportunity of starring in another series.

Edited by sunshinebabe - 17 March 2011 at 8:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestsuresh555

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index