Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

New Naksh VM (updated)(Tu jahan)) (Page 19)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvlaks

Originally posted by _charu_

made a new vm today..feel free to criticize Tongue

a special dedication to my friend rainy.days (sorry dear forgot ur name) for suggesting the song and giving me the encouragement to make it LOL

@rachita, i'll make jab koi baat bigar jaye instead of akele hai Smile

Haii  charu  awesome Clap   simply superb Clap   ur vms make my day always... naye  scenes  ke  sath sath   my fav  scenes  rain scene and  last  may  ghar dekhne wale  scene  i got my treat today.thanks charu   im waiting  4  my fav  song   jab koi  bath  like  others . please jaldi  please

haan i'll make it..but i was thinking ke i should wait for a few more days to get more scenes...jab koi baat is very long LOL i have 2 more songs in my mind, lets see if it works out...why don't u try making a few? Tongue too many expectations make me nervousOuch

Edited by _charu_ - 21 April 2011 at 9:46pm

rainy.days Senior Member
rainy.days
rainy.days

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smrth

Pee Loon...' A nice one, Charu. Noticed that you have used lots of conversation scenes here (confessing...some unease at finding them frequently backgrounded with a brooding, sensual song). Your aim appears as a well established communication. Still, 'bheegi si...' remains my favourite.

i know i know Tongue i said this is not my 100%..n the rhythm of the song doesn't completely match with naksh...their scenes r not detailed n last for 2-3 mins toh i'm left with very few options...i'm trying to find a better song for these scenes...hhhmmm my fav. is roop tera LOL

LOL. Agreed! Though, I kind of wish you put this scene in - I think it goes nicely with the song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axr2pkfRT7I Day Dreaming
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainy.days

Originally posted by smrth

Pee Loon...' A nice one, Charu. Noticed that you have used lots of conversation scenes here (confessing...some unease at finding them frequently backgrounded with a brooding, sensual song). Your aim appears as a well established communication. Still, 'bheegi si...' remains my favourite.

i know i know Tongue i said this is not my 100%..n the rhythm of the song doesn't completely match with naksh...their scenes r not detailed n last for 2-3 mins toh i'm left with very few options...i'm trying to find a better song for these scenes...hhhmmm my fav. is roop tera LOL

LOL. Agreed! Though, I kind of wish you put this scene in - I think it goes nicely with the song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axr2pkfRT7I Day Dreaming

LOL ye wala..huff and puff..i used it in 2-3 vm's isileyi i didn't use it..i cud have used many old scenes but i wanted to use only new ones..also, my collection file has corrupted Ouch ab ill have to do my phd in YR  again coz i dun remember which scene came when in which epi LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainy.days

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
kept my promise ..made jab koi baat bigar jaaye..i think the timing is perfect ! couldnt wait for a few more days (coz i'm expecting akshara's MC n some senti scenes...but will find out another song for that) ..it's my b'day tdy n i wanted to make it badly for u guys..my best friends Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rainy.daysanamika00Madhavi_DiAsawari_nakshbeautiful16Tafseer

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

kept my promise ..made jab koi baat bigar jaaye..i think the timing is perfect ! couldnt wait for a few more days (coz i'm expecting akshara's MC n some senti scenes...but will find out another song for that) ..it's my b'day tdy n i wanted to make it badly for u guys..my best friends Hug

1st of all hugs for making a vm on this song..Hug since Kutumb days i am in love with this song n had always wanted a Naksh vm on this song...thanks for making one..Big smile
now coming to the VM...kya kahe yaar..?? i really don;t have words for it...it was so so emotional... mera mann bhar aay bilkul...literally i have tears...it was so touching...just too good... Clap  commendable work...aapke saare vms hi kamaal hote hai but yeh wale ne dil ko chuu liya...sach...it was awesome...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_Dibeautiful16_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

1st of all hugs for making a vm on this song..Hug since Kutumb days i am in love with this song n had always wanted a Naksh vm on this song...thanks for making one..Big smile
now coming to the VM...kya kahe yaar..?? i really don;t have words for it...it was so so emotional... mera mann bhar aay bilkul...literally i have tears...it was so touching...just too good... Clap  commendable work...aapke saare vms hi kamaal hote hai but yeh wale ne dil ko chuu liya...sach...it was awesome...

ab thanks kar kar ke toh saari raat nikal jayegi..i'm glad u liked it ..aaj saare hi emotional hai..can't believe munna papa banne wala hai LOL thoda time lagega for that feeling to sink in...

n yes, Hana, 16july scene for u LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dibeautiful16

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tafseer

ab thanks kar kar ke toh saari raat nikal jayegi..i'm glad u liked it ..aaj saare hi emotional hai..can't believe munna papa banne wala hai LOL thoda time lagega for that feeling to sink in...

LOL haan na..?? Munna papa banne wala hai...vishwas hi nahi ho raha..LOL
n ab thanku ka silsila bandh...Big smile
rainy.days Senior Member
rainy.days
rainy.days

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Haha, you're awesome! Wink I liked that scene especially for "Pee Loon" haha. LOL

This new VM is really emotional. Truly tugged at the heartstrings, and definitely has to be one of my favourites mostly because it really shows the love between NaKsh. Yes, romance is adorable, but it's during moments of pain and hardship that brings a couple closer and they really understand and appreciate their love for one another. You depicted that beautifully with this VM. Thank you! Smile

Also, I never realized how long this song is. Stern Smile

Go to top