India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Khana khajana

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
first of all want a permission of dev, team,,for this topic,,actually i think a funny game,,and i see tilly et none put the topic witht he game,,so if u allow me then i can continue with my game,,if sum1 other has a gotw,so u can close my topic,i dont have any problem with that,,thnx,,
so my game is khana khajana,,,khane ka naam sunte hi karan kritika ka naam sabse pehle aata hai,,my game is so simple,,,
in this game u can choose any dish,,a simple dish long dish,,sweet,,,anything u want to make,,,but the thing u ahve to do is,,,u have to give all the ingerident that u use in ur a dish, a name ,u can take this name from kmh1 and kmh2.and just ake ur dish,,
for ex::first u have to write ingeridents,,orignal ingerident name and  the name which u choosen from kmh1 or kmh2.and u can also giye the name to the equipment u used to make a dish(spoon,,knife,,etc..)
ex::ingeridents:Potato--Dhondhu
eq::knife--arjun
now i goin to write how to cut dhondhu with arjun
so,,first a dhondhu in ur hand,and on the hand take arjun,,,now pehle hum dhondhu ko sheelenge,,ussey sheel kar abhi dhoyenge,,,abhi dhondhu ko table pe rakhenge,,aur arjun ko uthayenge,,abhi sabse pehle arjun ke sath dhondhu ko beech mein se katenge,,fir arjun ke sath uske chote chote pieces krenge,,,ap in katey hue dhondhu ko kisi bhi dish mein istemaal kr sakte,,,aur arjun sambal kar rakh dijiye,,thnx,,,LOLLOLLOL
i think it gonna lot of fun,,if u think tht this is not gud tht u can share ur view also,but i just want to make sum fun,,,

and jiski dish sabse lajwab hogi,,ussey prize milega,,aur woh prize hoga,,ussey khud ki bani dish khud hi khani padegiROFL

so guys r u ready to make sum food,,,,lets the game begin,,

pls dev.tem meri game approval de do pls pls,,,,

Edited by nav92 - 13 March 2011 at 8:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna4karanika-TeekhiMishti---HiNa--

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
hahaha,,,lagta hai no one interested
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
arjun is hot bayrine ROFL nice gameWink

Edited by kmh24ever - 13 March 2011 at 10:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nav92

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

arjun is hot bayrine ROFL nice gameWink

hahaha,,i love arjun as strwaberry,,but i love him as a bro,,yeh strwberry kisi aur ko chaiye,,,
and pls write any dish,,,dish nahi meri trha kisi ko cut karna a procedure bata do,,,may be rajveer hahaha
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
pazza my fav
sorry i dont get  this game can you explane me
nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

pazza my fav
sorry i dont get  this game can you explane me
pazza..or pizza,,
its easy yaar,,u have to give all the ingerident a name from kmh1 anf kmh2 character names,,and make a dish,,,as i gave the example,,,ok as pizza is ur fav,,and u have to expalin how to make pizza,,first u can write ingeridents u r going to use ,,ang then give this ingerident a name form kmh1 and kmh2,,and when u r explaining reciepie,,u have to use the ingeridents name tht u gave,,
in pizza,,u can take,,,onion,,now u can take onion as a gauri,,and like tht give all the ingeridents a name,,read my ex ,,i think it helps u,,if not,,wht u wrote is also okay,,

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
pizza arjun

nav92

.StarryPhoenix IF-Veteran Member
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
No Games for this week, plzz
We already have one DOTW on-going in the forum, n its alternate every week. so please try n actively participate in the DOTW n appre the members affort.Alos, cumin' week it'll be another GOTW by the Volunteered Members.Embarrassed
You all can move to the Members Lounge/Games Forum for the games and all.

Thanks
Topic Closed

nav92

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index