Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Tappu wins Great Woman'sAchievers' Award:Mod's note PG4 (Page 4)

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by JustJ

Iski Acting ki Aiseki Taiski , bekar acting karthi , and why did taps get a award ?? wat has she done for society ?? oh i rem she is sending a powerful message , stoop as low as u can, shame on womens name  she was not worth to be nominated

hmmm some people mix reel wid real here... Wink
oh wht good she has done in real life then????we knw wht she is portraying in reel lifeAngryand that character does n't deserve any awards.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007tiny15

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

**Mod's note**

Members should remember that Rashmi as an actor won this award and not her character ...so plss lets learn to differentiate betweel reel and real here..and No more accusations against the actor without a valid source will b tolerated now because such accusations r equal to actor bashing which is against IF rules...if anyone is seen now with such baseless accusations against any actor without a valid source,then his/her warning level will b raised directly

Uttaran Dev team

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassichocozAurora.vivacious_priyavarun.tap

rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Hi all

please check out the following link...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
i agree wid ppl who r saying that wat has she done as an actress 2 the society?? these awards r given 2  the ppl who'd done sumthing useful 2 the society or made sum fabulous contribution 2 the TV world by setting an e.g of sum +ve social change or her ckt'd given sum strong +ve social msg??ConfusedConfusedConfused even  ratan rajput's ckt in AJMBHK atleast'd sent msg abt the low class gal standing up2 higher class ppl!!ClapClap

and i read the article posted by rgattu but there also i find her award alongwid ratan rajput & hina khan asface of the year!!!so why ppl r confusing wid sum great achievement!!OuchOuchOuch and if she'd got sum best actress or best vamps award then 2 this hype is understood!!ConfusedConfused

and i agree wid the ppl who r saying these awards r biased1!! even film awards were/ r rigged esply during the time of srk's days wen he was considered as top actor & its a common knowledge that bcoz of these allegations aamir khan'd stopped attending awards though many times he was nominated & he only took 1 award which was viewer's award but now these awards r also rigged sumtimes!!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuLimitLessFan

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

Originally posted by priya2904

Originally posted by JustJ

Iski Acting ki Aiseki Taiski , bekar acting karthi , and why did taps get a award ?? wat has she done for society ?? oh i rem she is sending a powerful message , stoop as low as u can, shame on womens name  she was not worth to be nominated

hmmm some people mix reel wid real here... Wink
oh wht good she has done in real life then????we knw wht she is portraying in reel lifeAngryand that character does n't deserve any awards.

she got dat award as face of d year... along wid her hina khan and ratan rajpoot also got dat... dese 3 actors r charming n act well.............as rashmi she got dat award..... but her face got popular through utaran !!!Wink  LOL n she potrays wat she has told to doBig smile...  again ur mixing reel wid real...LOL

priyankabassi

rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
@tiny15

thats the only greatest women's award this year...
i dont understand how Rashmi's award got interpreted so differently in this thread...

she only got it in the entertainment belt....along with 2 others and more than a month ago...

the main awards are for others who really did do something for women/girl child...thats why i posted this article...

i hope others read this for clarification...

or the TM should post the origin of her statement if it is a different award she is talking about...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissvivacious_priyatiny15LimitLessFan

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Oh she got face of teh year ... then its ok.. Wacko

tiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
It's now a new news. I saw this more then a month back

I think they also considered other things Rashmi has done e.g. ZNKD/Comedy Circus etc and Tapu's character wasn't d only thing considered Ermm

tiny15

Go to top